Jungle Ju Ju

Yerba maté Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by johnelammar

1 Tasting Note View all

• “How does one drink this tea? I had a sample cup at David's Tea and it tasted very bitter. I brewed a cup at home and it tasted like drink. Now I have a cup that I brewed for 6 minutes and added...” Read full tasting note
    Malone 4 tasting notes

From David's Tea

Head for the Ju Ju Jungle, made with a guayusa herb and fruit blend that’ll make you feel like swinging from the vines and hanging from the trees. No wonder. Guayusa contains a combo of the natural stimulants also found in green tea and dark chocolate. People claim it protects you against snake bites, gives you courage, and helps you spiritually connect to nature. With its smooth flavour and natural buzz, we’ll just say it makes for a deliciously stimulating cup of tea.

About David's Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

How does one drink this tea? I had a sample cup at David’s Tea and it tasted very bitter. I brewed a cup at home and it tasted like drink. Now I have a cup that I brewed for 6 minutes and added a little bit of stevia and it still tastes rough going down. I’m trying to like this….