Pumpkin Chai

Black Chai Blend
Caramel, Cloves, Pumpkin, Brown Sugar, Candy, Cinnamon, Spices, Sugar, Molasses, Nutmeg
Edit tea info Last updated by A2ShedsJackson

From David's Tea

Let’s face it, the best thing about fall is pumpkin pie. And this spiced black tea is arguably just as delicious. It’s got all the warmth of cinnamon, pumpkin pieces, cloves and cardamom, plus the sweetness of caramel and pumpkin candy. For a true autumn treat, top it up with steamed milk and stir in a spoonful of brown sugar. It’ll make you wish it were fall all year round.

About David's Tea View company

Another tea brought by a well meaning family member.
I dont care for chai, but I do love all the spices that go into chai, so I keep trying them.
My mom made an absolutely delicious pumpkin ring, I though that this would go well with it. Wrong.
It was just weird. I had to spill out my cup.
It didnt taste like pumpkin, it kind of smelled like carrots. It had a sweet sort of fertilizer smell and the fruity flavor had an over ripe quality – not a good thing.

I’ve said it before and I will probably say it again – I will leave the chai spices to baking and curries.

I’m with you. I just don’t ‘get’ chai.

Good for the fall & I enjoy it but the one drawback I have is that I’m convinced it smells like a candle from Yankee Candle…

Gah – I am just not a pumpkin lover when it’s not pie. This is no exception. I’ll stick to a cinnamon flavor with my Chai, thanks very much!

One of my favourite things about the fall and winter season is none other than chai! I was super excited when the fall teas came out and had to go and buy all of them. This one is one of my top 3. You can taste the chainess goodness in every sip!

Flavors: Caramel, Cloves, Pumpkin

So I know I’ve had this tea before, but it doesn’t have any notes saved for me? Hmm, maybe I got the wrong listing?
In any case, hello again Pumpkin Chai.
Its my mothers birthday today, so I must have a pumpkin tea, as its her favorite flavor.
Its also my next interview for the job I’ve been applying for- interview 3. I’m nervous, but its going to be ok! Alright, tea, lets do this.

Good luck my dear!!

[not sure if this is catalogued correctly… maybe someone from the DAVIDsTEA account can update it]

This is a cute blend, with little pumpkin candies in the dry leaf, a sweet novelty for someone who is a Halloween fan. I brewed this hot and steeped it for a long while, luckily I like my teas strong. This tea is pre-sweetened, between the pumpkin candies and the caramel, so it is definitely for dessert. Cinnamon and caramel are the strongest flavors, equal parts sweet and spicy. While carrot is listed as an ingredient and I think I see some carrot in the leaf, I really don’t get any of the squash or carrot flavor. Likewise the cloves and lemon peel and very subtle.

I would sum up this blend as “caramel chai,” and the black tea base is amazingly smooth, especially for my oversteeping. I wouldn’t mind a blend in the future with a little more body or flavor variety, maybe some earthiness… maybe David’s would make a pumpkin pu erh? Anyway, this tea was a delicious sweet fall treat, no tricks here!

Flavors: Brown Sugar, Candy, Caramel, Cinnamon, Spices

It’s September and Pumpkin everything is upon us. Seeing as how I don’t drink coffee I figured I would have to try a pumpkin tea something or another. I prefer my chai to be spicy. A bit of zip. This has chai flavor but for me it’s too sweet. Good base. Although I can barely taste it. Add a bit more zip and I think this would be a hit. Uh… you know… I’m not really sensing much pumpkin either… Or was the pumpkin just those candy pieces?

Flavors: Sugar

3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp

I’m excited to try this!

I got a cup of this with some agave nectar added to go this evening. The flavour was milder than I expected. I tasted mostly nutmeg and cream, with a hint of cinnamon as I progressed through the cup. It was nice, but I know that when I buy teas from David’s Tea that I can never make them taste as good at home as they do in the store.

they use more leaves in a store

I know – I think they’re also a lot more generous with the sweetener than I am.

August 27th too early for Pumpkin? Nay! I hope that they bring back Pumpkin Patch as well later on in the autumn.

Flavors: Molasses, Nutmeg

I have to admit, i bought this tea a long long time ago. I tried it and didn’t care for it. It’s been sitting in the back of my tea drawer ever since.

I do know alot of people love this tea. Maybe i didnt prepare it right?

Flavors: Pumpkin