Pumpkin Chai

Black Chai Blend
Caramel, Pumpkin, Spices
Edit tea info Last updated by Geneviève Jacques

From David's Tea

Let’s face it, the best thing about fall is pumpkin pie. And this spiced black tea is arguably just as delicious. It’s got all the warmth of cinnamon, pumpkin pieces, cloves and cardamom, plus the sweetness of caramel and pumpkin candy. For a true autumn treat, top it up with steamed milk and stir in a spoonful of brown sugar. It’ll make you wish it were fall all year round.

About David's Tea View company

Another tea brought by a well meaning family member.
I dont care for chai, but I do love all the spices that go into chai, so I keep trying them.
My mom made an absolutely delicious pumpkin ring, I though that this would go well with it. Wrong.
It was just weird. I had to spill out my cup.
It didnt taste like pumpkin, it kind of smelled like carrots. It had a sweet sort of fertilizer smell and the fruity flavor had an over ripe quality – not a good thing.

I’ve said it before and I will probably say it again – I will leave the chai spices to baking and curries.

K S

I’m with you. I just don’t ‘get’ chai.

Got a sample of this from the very generous, Boychik!
Wasn’t sure if I’d like this one since I’m not a super huge chai fan unless it’s cloudy and rainy (and it barely ever is here, sadly >m sure that drinking the rest of this generous sample will help me decide about purchasing any this year though.
So happy I finally tried it! Definitely understand the hype! :D
Thank you so much for the sample, Boychik! :D :D

Flavors: Caramel, Pumpkin, Spices

Flyawaybirdie

We got a tiny bit of rain here this morning! Did you get any?

boychik

Glad you liked it. It is not spectacular but it’s pretty good as a comfort tea

Ost

I didn’t, Flyawaybirdie! Jealous though! Too hot up here still!

And thank you so much again, boychik! :D

Ah the triumphant return of fall! Not more than two weeks ago, the summer was sweltering on, but overnight the season has changed.

Nothing ushers in all the wonderfully crisp feelings of fall quite like this perfect cup of tea.

Nice spiced chai. Good with milk.