Alpine Frost (Winter 2013)

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB

• “I bought this thinking it would taste like something else. I drank it iced, and it has a nice punch like taste, sweet. It reminds me of a glogg verison of tea. I'm not super in love with it,...” Read full tasting note
    MelissaW 258 tasting notes
  • “I was searching for the flavour I get from this tea, and my fiance totally hit the nail on the head- marzipan. This tea is pretty darn marzipan-y. I don't see that as a bad thing, but I know a lot...” Read full tasting note
    missmollybygolly 8 tasting notes

From David's Tea

How do the mountain men in the Alps stay warm all winter? We like to think it’s with a fortifying brew like this spiced rooibos tea with apple, cinnamon and ginger. Caffeine free.

About David's Tea View company

I bought this thinking it would taste like something else. I drank it iced, and it has a nice punch like taste, sweet. It reminds me of a glogg verison of tea. I’m not super in love with it, nothing out of this world.

Please keep things friendly and .

I was searching for the flavour I get from this tea, and my fiance totally hit the nail on the head- marzipan. This tea is pretty darn marzipan-y. I don’t see that as a bad thing, but I know a lot of people don’t really dig that. I enjoyed it after dinner with a slice of fig cake, but I’m not sure I’ll be reaching for it over and over.

Please keep things friendly and .