buddha's blend

White Tea
Pear, Rosehips
Edit tea info Last updated by Danya

From David's Tea

We don’t like to brag, but we’re pretty sure we just found the key to achieving nirvana. It’s easier than you might think – you’re actually just a cup away. You start with a fresh, delicate mix of white and green tea. Then you sprinkle in a few jasmine pearls for their sweet, floral perfume. Next, you add the unexpected fruity aroma of some beautiful white hibiscus blossoms. Finally? You sit back, relax and take a sip. Heavenly…

About David's Tea View company

One of my favourite white/green tea blends, I discovered this one last summer and ever since I have it once or twice every week. It does have some strong fragrance as others have suggested, but I guess all tea blends with rose petals have these artificial notes.

Flavors: Pear, Rosehips

i think this tea is best iced down and cold per the tea person’s recommendation. the other reviewer is right, more than a cup, it’s a bit nauseating since it’s so fragrant. also, after subsequent brewings, you will notice a bitter note—so don’t steep too long and ice it down! this is an once in a while type tea!

It’s a nice tea. But when I drink a full cup I start to feel sick … Not a good thing. But a small cup is perfect