buddha's blend

White Tea
Pineapple, Pear, Rosehips
Edit tea info Last updated by Danya

From David's Tea

We don’t like to brag, but we’re pretty sure we just found the key to achieving nirvana. It’s easier than you might think – you’re actually just a cup away. You start with a fresh, delicate mix of white and green tea. Then you sprinkle in a few jasmine pearls for their sweet, floral perfume. Next, you add the unexpected fruity aroma of some beautiful white hibiscus blossoms. Finally? You sit back, relax and take a sip. Heavenly…

About David's Tea View company

Delicate and refreshing…with peach notes. My favourite white tea.

Very light and refreshing! Smells VERY fruity when dry but that does not translate to the cup. I am not a fan of the super fruity herbal teas so I was pleasantly surprised by this white blend. Very mild in flavor and more “tea” flavor than anything.I kind of taste pineapple but I’m not 100% sure what the fruit note is.

Flavors: Pineapple

One of my absolute favourites! Light, floral, and delicate — but beware, it’s very easy to scald these leaves, which results in a very bitter cup of tea.

love the fragrance, it makes it taste delicious. a bit mild for my taste though, but a lovely blend overall.

One of my favourite white/green tea blends, I discovered this one last summer and ever since I have it once or twice every week. It does have some strong fragrance as others have suggested, but I guess all tea blends with rose petals have these artificial notes.

Flavors: Pear, Rosehips

i think this tea is best iced down and cold per the tea person’s recommendation. the other reviewer is right, more than a cup, it’s a bit nauseating since it’s so fragrant. also, after subsequent brewings, you will notice a bitter note—so don’t steep too long and ice it down! this is an once in a while type tea!

It’s a nice tea. But when I drink a full cup I start to feel sick … Not a good thing. But a small cup is perfect