Coco Chai Rooibos

Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coconut, Ginger, Pink Peppercorn, Rooibos
Cardamon, Cinnamon, Honey, Milk
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

• “Gosh darn it, I thought this would be a sipdown but somehow I never added this sample to my cupboard. It’s fine. IT’S FINE. It’s heading into winter in...” Read full tasting note
    memily 818 tasting notes
  • “How has this had such bad ratings?!!! This is the perfect tea! Add some honey and a splash of milk and it’s pure heaven! This will always be in stock for me. It’s divine!” Read full tasting note
    hdb80 13 tasting notes
  • “I thought this would be a nice variation on a Chai tea. Sadly, it was so bad that I threw away the entire package. It had some flavor that was just off-putting – perhaps a strong Caradmon? ...” Read full tasting note
    Teamom3 16 tasting notes
  • “This is a bold chai! No surprise that it came from the spice-loving Virginia :-). The star of the show is cinnamon for sure. I also get some cardamom with some chocolate...” Read full tasting note
    mj1851 268 tasting notes

From David's Tea

If you’re into spice-based chais, this one is for you. It’s got a smooth base of caffeine-free rooibos, and a satisfying kick of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and piquant red peppercorns. Plus there’s a strong hint of coconut, for a slightly exotic twist. Try it straight up or infused in hot milk for a truly fabulous chai latte. It’s the kind of thing you get addicted to.

About David's Tea View company

It’s heading into winter in little old Hobart town and the air has gotten quite crisp in the last couple of weeks (WELCOME, WINTER!!!). It’s a nice quiet Monday night on the desk at work so I’ve brewed this up to sip while watching My Shows.

Uh… it’s really tasty? Not sure why the negativity from others, I’m not getting any overwhelmingly punchy spice, it all sits nicely and it smells LOVELY. I brewed in a pot with maybe 3/4 hot water, 1/4 steamed milk, added a little bit of honey and yum! Just what I wanted it to be for this kind of weather.

Flavors: Cardamon, Cinnamon, Honey, Milk

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I thought this would be a nice variation on a Chai tea. Sadly, it was so bad that I threw away the entire package. It had some flavor that was just off-putting – perhaps a strong Caradmon? I am not sure – and I love Chai – just not this Chai. At all.

This is a bold chai! No surprise that it came from the spice-loving Virginia :-). The star of the show is cinnamon for sure. I also get some cardamom with some chocolate whispers to end the sip. Underneath that…..the dreaded rooibos! It sours this tea some for me although the flavors are bold enough to almost overpower that taste…almost. I won’t rate this since I am not a fan of rooibos.