Coco Chai Rooibos

Chai Herbal Rooibos Blend
Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coconut, Ginger, Pink Peppercorn, Rooibos
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

• “I thought this would be a nice variation on a Chai tea. Sadly, it was so bad that I threw away the entire package. It had some flavor that was just off-putting - perhaps a strong Caradmon? I am...” Read full tasting note
    Teamom3 11 tasting notes
  • “This is a bold chai! No surprise that it came from the spice-loving *Virginia* :-). The star of the show is cinnamon for sure. I also get some cardamom with some chocolate whispers to end the...” Read full tasting note
    mj1851 259 tasting notes

From David's Tea

If you’re into spice-based chais, this one is for you. It’s got a smooth base of caffeine-free rooibos, and a satisfying kick of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and piquant red peppercorns. Plus there’s a strong hint of coconut, for a slightly exotic twist. Try it straight up or infused in hot milk for a truly fabulous chai latte. It’s the kind of thing you get addicted to.

About David's Tea View company

I thought this would be a nice variation on a Chai tea. Sadly, it was so bad that I threw away the entire package. It had some flavor that was just off-putting – perhaps a strong Caradmon? I am not sure – and I love Chai – just not this Chai. At all.

This is a bold chai! No surprise that it came from the spice-loving Virginia :-). The star of the show is cinnamon for sure. I also get some cardamom with some chocolate whispers to end the sip. Underneath that…..the dreaded rooibos! It sours this tea some for me although the flavors are bold enough to almost overpower that taste…almost. I won’t rate this since I am not a fan of rooibos.