Moroccan Green with Mint

Green, Mint
Edit tea info Last updated by Brian

From Davidson's

1lb of our loose leaf Moroccan Green w/Mint tea
USDA certified organic tea blend
Delicious with honey
A delicate combination of light green tea and mint
Contains ECGC, one of nature’s strongest antioxidants

About Davidson's View company

Wow, no one else has tasted this yet? I’m shocked due to the price. I found this on Amazon for $13.13 for a pound. Yes ladies and gentlemen, a POUND for thirteen bucks. Needless to say, I ordered it and hoped for the best.

You never quite realize how much a pound of tea is until you do it teaspoon by teaspoon. This is a TON of tea! Anywho, you open the bag and bam! Someone just blew in your face after chewing 2 packs of Wrigley’s Spearmint Gum. I was pretty scared after such an intense mint explosion. But fear not! This tea tasted pretty delicate. Not the best of teas, but hey for the price I think it’s great! I think it would be good maybe mixed with a black? Or iced, this would be epic iced.

By the way, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO SWAP TEAS WITH ME!!!!!! I got plenty ;D

This is a nice, light green tea with a light mint taste. I quite like it. I find it soothing and refreshing. I drink a lot of green tea but sometimes I get bored with it so I like to change it up by drinking a green tea that has another flavour added. I find any tea with mint added, helps settle my stomach if I’m having tummy issues.

Flavors: Green, Mint

I don’t love Mint tea in general, but this one is pretty great. I love to add it to Yerba Mate, then ice the tea and add a squirt of lime and agave. Sweet tropical treat!