Bing Cherry with Almond

Herbal Tea
Musty
Edit tea info Last updated by iadoraTEA

• “I was really disappointed with this tea. The scent is an on-point bing cherry, but the flavor can only be equated to warmed pool water. No cherry, no almond, mainly a heavily diluted honey. I gave...” Read full tasting note
    swishyhair 34 tasting notes
  • “It has a very authentic cherry flavor and the dried honey adds just the right bit of sweetness and flavor. You can defiantly taste the chamomile and it blends with the cherry flavor quite nice. ...” Read full tasting note
    melharma 12 tasting notes

From Davidson's

Bing Cherry with Almond Tea combines the delicious flavors of ripe cherries and toasted almonds in an herbal base of relaxing chamomile, smooth roobios and chocolaty carob, all caffeine free. Dried honey in each bag adds just the right touch of sweetness to every cup.

About Davidson's View company

I was really disappointed with this tea. The scent is an on-point bing cherry, but the flavor can only be equated to warmed pool water. No cherry, no almond, mainly a heavily diluted honey. I gave away my box. Should have gotten Caramel Peach.

Flavors: Musty

It has a very authentic cherry flavor and the dried honey adds just the right bit of sweetness and flavor. You can defiantly taste the chamomile and it blends with the cherry flavor quite nice. The box says it has toasted almonds, I can smell a hit of almonds but I can’t really taste it. Overall it’s a nice tea, easy to drink I might buy it again.