Sun, Moon, and Stars

Green Oolong Blend
Green, Jasmine
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From Davidson's

Organic Green Tea, Organic Oolong and Organic Jasmine Tea.

About Davidson's View company

Again, Davidson’s tea seems to be one of those grocery store brands that doesn’t disappoint. This tea begins by hitting the tip of the tongue with the VERY slight bitter tang of a Chinese oolong.

Now, this is a jasmine tea, and I hate jasmine blends. But the jasmine was so very light and delicate that it was actually a mild flavor, like a spice, to accompany the tea instead of drowning my senses. The oolong carried the jasmine scent to the middle of the palate, where it spread like a warming cloud.

As I swallow, it gets a little strange. There’s a bit of salty greenness, which reminds me of a Chinese green tea.

I can imagine drinking this tea at a really good Chinese restaurant.

Raising my rating on this a little, the jasmine seems to be agreeing with me better lately.

Very Light, no aftertaste but almost no flavor either. For Green Teas, Tazo Green tips is my “50” score and I could drink that every day. This is too weak for me.

State when consumed: Mug, no additives, approx 170 degrees post steep.

Had to steep longer than directed. Pleasant – Light in taste. Before steeping light aroma…after steeping next to NO scent. If you are a beginner or aren’t into a strong tea taste…try this.