Spiced Pear

Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

• β€œIt smells wonderful and the taste is unlike most other black tea. It's almost hard to describe. Also, it's the first tea I've seen to use carob. My husband who isn't a big tea drinker (but becoming...” Read full tasting note
    skysamurai 248 tasting notes
  • β€œI don't think Davidson's Teas are very strong at all but I'm giving this one a thumbs up because it's a nice, delicate cup. A very light scent but the pear hint does come thru in smell. The...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes

From Davidson's

Spiced Pear combines sweet organic cinnamon and pungent cloves with the heady essence of fresh pears. Almost dessert-like in character, this tea is rounded and flavorful, delicious hot or iced. Robust organic black tea perfectly complements the fragrant, subtle flavors of pears and penetrating spices.

About Davidson's View company

It smells wonderful and the taste is unlike most other black tea. It’s almost hard to describe. Also, it’s the first tea I’ve seen to use carob. My husband who isn’t a big tea drinker (but becoming one hehe) also loves this tea.

I don’t think Davidson’s Teas are very strong at all but I’m giving this one a thumbs up because it’s a nice, delicate cup. A very light scent but the pear hint does come thru in smell. The Coloring is nice and the taste is average. Still worth a try.