Spiced Pear

Cinnamon, Clove, Pear
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From Davidson's

Spiced Pear combines sweet organic cinnamon and pungent cloves with the heady essence of fresh pears. Almost dessert-like in character, this tea is rounded and flavorful, delicious hot or iced. Robust organic black tea perfectly complements the fragrant, subtle flavors of pears and penetrating spices.

About Davidson's View company

The black tea used for this blend is not as strong as I thought it would be. It barely comes through the other flavors. I feel as though the pear is an afterthought in this blend as well. You have to really concentrate to find it.

I have Davidson’s Mulling Spices for making spiced cider in autumn, and you can definitely tell that the same blend was used in this tea. It’s very heavy on cinnamon and clove—so much so that it should probably be called spiced tea with a hint of pear.

Overall though, I like the taste. It would be incredible on a crisp, fall day with a touch of maple sugar.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove, Pear

It smells wonderful and the taste is unlike most other black tea. It’s almost hard to describe. Also, it’s the first tea I’ve seen to use carob. My husband who isn’t a big tea drinker (but becoming one hehe) also loves this tea.

I don’t think Davidson’s Teas are very strong at all but I’m giving this one a thumbs up because it’s a nice, delicate cup. A very light scent but the pear hint does come thru in smell. The Coloring is nice and the taste is average. Still worth a try.