Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Coconut, Honey, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Vanilla, Nuts, Cinnamon, Baked Bread, Berries, Cream, Earth
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Decaffeinated
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

• “Mmmm, I like all these "Forever Nuts" type of teas with the apple/cinnamon/nut combinations. Though, to be honest the only reason I picked this one out of the other similar ones I have right now is...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1172 tasting notes
  • “I steeped this A Long Time, and added some coconut cream. When it was nice and hot it was sweet and creamy and delicious. Now that it's cooling, it's getting a little sour. So weird. Is it the...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1162 tasting notes
  • “I think it's been decided that I prefer this over Mom's Apple Pie. (thanks *OMGsrsly*) And Mulberry Magic over Pistachio Cream. And lots of teas over Sugar and Spice. And the Pumpkin Chai is...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1392 tasting notes
  • “Easy sip down! I enjoyed the last of it with some half-and-half (like a lighter cream). It tones down the apple and brought out the nuts and cinnamon more. Yay! I'd totally buy more in the future,...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 757 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tea is okay… Nothing too special. For a tea named after nuts, all I could taste is the apple pieces and almonds. I was hoping to taste the punch of nuts that I smelled in the store.

When I brought it home, I was actually a little disgusted by the color. I didn’t like the bright pink look of this tea because it looked very artificial for nuts. I expected something that tasted like peanut butter, not apple cider…

Overall this tea is good. I can finish my cup but I definitely won’t store up on this tea.

I liked this one a lot. The main flavour is apple and I can’t really taste the nuts.

Second (long) infusion to try and suck the goodness out of my small sample. Still really delicious apple crumble scent and a medium-strength flavour still prevalent. I considered sucking the infusion once I was done with it but thought better of it at the last minute… I’M GONNA MISS YOU, FOREVER NUTS.

Boiling 8 min or more

Forever Nuts was one tea I was really looking forward to trying. I brewed this up on a dayshift after I brought a small sample of it from an even smaller sampler that I had bought at DAVIDs as a birthday present.

Now, I was expecting more than I got. I expected to be hit but a roasted, nutty flavor that filled my heart and stomach but I barely was able to detect a hint of nuts to it. And my entire strainer was full of them! I put it off as it being a more subtle tea, as you are not supposed to be overwhelmed by it as if you are standing in front of a bin of almonds and wrote down it would go good with a morning biscotti and to leave it at that.

A tin buy? Not warranted. If this tin is pretty? Ahhh… Maybe then. Just maybe.

Forever Nuts definitely caught me by surprise. First you taste cinnamon, then a hint of apple? It is slightly sweet but very light and calming. The taste of roasted nuts is delicious! The color is vibrant pink from the beet root. Nice before bed time. A tea everyone must try.

I really enjoy this one, a lot! BUT it doesn’t taste like nuts to me. More overpowered by the apples and cinnamon. But I really like the taste it brings! It is one of my favorites for a sweet treat.

Okay, SO I don’t really like this hot. At all. But today the orders at Davids got mixed up and I took this iced cup of Forever nuts because it was extra and I didn’t want to wait. It’s FANTASTIC iced. I really like it. So, I’ve now had a cup of really lovely tea and am now sitting down to catch up on Doctor Who. All is right in the world.

So far, this is my go-to dessert tea of choice after a savoury meal. I add a little bit of german rock sugar (Teavana) to it. The taste is apple-y and cinnamon-y, but I’m not sure if I can taste the nuts too much. I suppose it does taste a bit like the mini-doughnuts that you can get at festivals. The taste is powerful and juicy, almost more like you’ve added juice crystals to a hot cup rather than tea. Those who don’t stray far from traditional teas won’t like this probably, but I love it!

I went to bed last night with thoughts of jfinn1984’s review of Forever Nuts clamoring around my head. Of course, I had to have it first thing this morning. Decaf free, yet the shocking pink color helps to wake you up. It does smell like fall, a homey aroma that is soothing. Good taste, what’s not to love?

LOVE Forever Nuts! Tried it in a sample set I got for Christmas, and fell in love. Try adding a dash of cinnamon or nutmeg, a splash of banana liqueur, some banana chips, or a few chocolate chips to the steeper for an extra decadent treat. Liquid banana nut muffins anyone? I even add the soggy steeped goodies to smoothies!

Boiling 8 min or more