Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Brown Sugar, Butter, Nuts, Caramel, Coconut, Honey, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Vanilla, Baked Bread, Berries, Cream, Earth, Sweet, Toffee
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

• “Mmmm, I like all these "Forever Nuts" type of teas with the apple/cinnamon/nut combinations. Though, to be honest the only reason I picked this one out of the other similar ones I have right now is...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1819 tasting notes
  • “I was reading tasting notes, and Christina mentioned mixing this tea with something else to change the aftertaste. She suggested Creme Caramel Rooibos, which I don't have, so I mixed 1 tbsp this...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1425 tasting notes
  • “I think it's been decided that I prefer this over Mom's Apple Pie. (thanks *OMGsrsly*) And Mulberry Magic over Pistachio Cream. And lots of teas over Sugar and Spice. And the Pumpkin Chai is...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1678 tasting notes
  • “Easy sip down! I enjoyed the last of it with some half-and-half (like a lighter cream). It tones down the apple and brought out the nuts and cinnamon more. Yay! I'd totally buy more in the future,...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 757 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tea is MARZIPAN! I reeeeally wanted a good marzipan but most reviews seemed SO disappointing!! This tea is the best! It has a “cake-batter” scent. And best of all, it takes like that too! A touch of apple in the back and cinnamon. Real nice.

Don’t know how I feel about this was. It seemed a little bland for my tastes. I plan on trying more of it the next time I steep to see if that improves it :)

Boiling 5 min, 30 sec 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

This is the only tea that I’ve eaten, with my fingers, in all of its soggy goodness, after about three piping hot steeps to get every last drop of flavouring out of it. A fan favourite, Forever Nuts adds a good sweet but still authentically nutty flavouring to any combination of teas. I purchased it as a new DavidsTea customer, and it was sold to me by a green employee who told me “it’s really pretty when it steeps pink and sparkly.” What really got me, once I actually brought it home to try it, was the smell. I have a peanut allergy (but not to any other nuts) so I was skeptical of making myself a nut-based beverage. It doesn’t smell like nuts but rather like cane sugar, honey, vanilla, and even strawberries. If this tea is too sweet for you, steep it a bit longer to get a stronger flavour with nuttier undertones. Also makes a great iced tea without any flavouring needed, but if you must, I suggest honey.

Flavors: Coconut, Honey, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Vanilla

So, about 2 hours ago I found out that a job I really wanted went to another candidate. I’m still upset, and also a little freaked out that it’s taking me so long to find a job.

Anyways. I’m on the hunt for the perfect caffeine-free tea for the evenings, so this is tonight’s experiment. I love the dried smell of this – I smell almonds, cinnamon, vanilla, and overall it smells like a nice pastry.

Brewed, this wasn’t was I expected. I was prepared for it to steep up a bright magenta based on all of the other reviews here, but instead it was a gentle rose, tinted with amber. The smell of the liquor was very true to the smell of the dried tea. I added a bit of cinnamon honey to make sure it tasted nice and dessert-y.

Unfortunately, the taste doesn’t live up to my expectations. I was hoping for sweet, almondy, marzipanny goodness, but the taste was mild, and the aftertaste was sour.

This was a good experiment, though. I have enough left for one more cup, so I’ll see how it is to steep this up with Big Apple to get Apple Pie tea.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
teaqueen

I’m job-hunting, too. It’s sooooo stressful. I’m sorry to hear about the job you wanted. Don’t give up, something will work out :)

Also, good luck with your perfect evening tea search!

Hate.
Haaaaate.
I got this to ease the hurt that was left when “Sleigh Ride” went away, as everyone here had assured me that they were really similar. Straight out of the bag it smells nutty and fragrant, but once brewed it tastes awful. My dreams are crushed.

Flavors: Nuts

I don’t really like nuts that much so I was hesitant to try this tea, but since it was one of the 3 most popular, of course I had to! I was pleasantly surprised. It is really good! I love hos its not too overly nutty and its not too fake tasting. It is just the right amount of sweetness. It doesn’t wow me enough to give it 100 but its still very good.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Nuts

5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 7 OZ / 207 ML

This tea is very nice sweetened and over ice. I did try it before adding the sweetener, but it was a little too bitter for me. It might be ok for some other tea drinkers, but I enjoy my fruity flavored teas with some sort of sweetener.

Makes a good latte. This is an incredibly popular tea and I understand why. However in my opinion there are much better options. The fact that this turns pink when steeped is nice though.

The blend of Apples and Almonds in this tea is delicious… I love that it’s just as good iced as it is warm and that it doesn’t need any extra sweetener.

After hearing several rave reviews over this tea, I had been very excited to give it a go. A few weeks back I ordered 50g, and I find myself reaching for it more often than my black teas. That alone is a testament to how much I adore Forever Nuts.

To me, the most striking feature of this tea is the brilliant shade of pink it becomes while steeping, thanks to the beet root. Be sure to steep this in a white mug to get the full effect! While I originally found the pink colour a bit gimmicky, it does cheer me up on those colder winter days.

While steeping, the predominant scent I get from this tea is a sweet cinnamon with just a hint of apple. The taste, in contrast, is predominantly apple, helped along with an earthy, almond base and a touch of cinnamon. Definitely a treat, in my opinion, and best sipped after dinner on its own or with dessert.

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 300 ML