Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Apple, Peanut, Vanilla, Fruity, Nutty, Sweet, Nuts, Berry, Caramel, Cinnamon, Creamy, Spicy, Cream, Oats, Butter, Cookie, Brown Sugar, Hibiscus, Nutmeg, Spices, Tangy, Walnut, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Pastries, Popcorn, Coconut, Honey, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Baked Bread, Berries, Earth, Toffee
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Thought it was tasty! the smell is heavenly!

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Caramel, Creamy, Nutmeg, Nuts, Nutty

The smell is what makes this tea special. It reminds me of apple strudel.

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 24 OZ / 709 ML

One of my favourite teas. I love everything from the bright pink colour to the fruity and nutty mixture. The perfect tea for a day when you need cheering up. I read that this tea can be mixed with others, I look forward to trying :)

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon

200 °F / 93 °C
Chris Coppens

We can combine all the teas to make a super tea!

Sooooo…. this tea is kind of confusing me. I have been shopping at DAVIDsTEA for a couple years now and I’ve heard that this tea is THE BEST. I haven’t tried it until now. I have always imagined that it would be like drinking peanut butter. I like peanut butter, but I didn’t like the idea of drinking it really so it never interested me…The only reason I’m drinking this right now is because it was in the 12 Days of Tea collection.

Dry, this smells really nutty (which is pretty obvious lol) but also kind of spicy. I smelled cloves in this, although I don’t remember if they’re actually in this tea. There is also a very strong cinnamon smell.

This tea isn’t awful, and I hope you don’t get the wrong impression from my review. It was just not as peanut-y as I assumed it would be. It’s more of an apple-cinnamon flavor. I cannot think of what it reminds me of, although I know it reminds me of some sort of cookie or something (one other reviewer said it tastes like mini donuts – this might be what I’m thinking of…). It smells really yummy, but I think the smell is better than the taste. It’s very cinnamony and brown sugar-y but not as nutty as I was expecting (and more apple-y than I was expecting).

Would I drink this again? Yes. But only because I still have some left. I wouldn’t buy a tin of this, but it could definitely be a lot worse than this.
(For a nutty tea, I prefer Bubbie’s Baklava)

Flavors: Apple, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Nutty, Spices

This was interesting, tea made entirely of nuts! It’s definitely nutty, with a hint of cinnamon and vanilla. I first tried this as a latte and it was such a treat. Tonight we had it straight with a bit of sugar and I have to say I prefer the latte much more! The boy really liked this one as well.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Nuts, Vanilla

As a tea newbie, seeing trail mix as a tea was really strange to me. It was nice though! Didn’t get much of an apple taste from it, just a nice nuttiness. The colour was a cute touch too.

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp

Mmm this tea
This tea smelled so lovely from the 12 days of tea that I got a while ago!
I love the cinnamonny apple sweet bread taste that I get from this upon the first sip. It’s a tad weak on the sweet side, but just a touch of agave brought some of the flavours out!

All in all, a very lovely tea on this cold(ish) morning :)

((Btw, I accidentally deleted my personal blog a couple months ago, and with that, my tea sideblog got deleted as well :( But not to worry! CP is over and I can have an online presence now aaaand I made a new tea blog with the PERFECT NAME I LOVE IT SO MUCH http://iloveyousomatcha.tumblr.com/ ))

Roswell Strange

Following you on my main :) I have a rather inactive tea themed Tumblr; URL is kissmyassam, but the main I followed you with is guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist…

jump62359

I’ve just followed you! My main is legolasisafreeelfnow buuut I might actually change it to another url
I haven’t been on tumblr in AGES mainly because of Disney, but now that I’m out of my internship, I have time! But of course, there’s school…

I thought it was pretty crazy putting nuts in tea. Then I tried this. HOLY CRAP. It’s really, REALLY good. I’ve had a few nut teas since and this is still my favourite.

The pink tint to the tea from the beetroot is a bit odd at first, but the flavour will blast away any odd thoughts.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Nuts

My boyfriend bought forever nuts (prepackaged bags) for me for Christmas 2013. I was nervous to try it… not to sure why I was. Maybe it’s because i like fruity teas, and green teas and had never tried one with nuts in it.
Well this tin sat for months and then I finally decided to give it a try… Man am I sorry I did not open it up earlier.
This nutty, fruity, creamy tea is amazing, great to sip on whenever, but I have to be careful since there has nut allergies in the family.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Creamy, Nutty

Picked up a 24 Days of Christmas from DavidsTea this week. Playing some catch up as I arrived to the party a little late.

Smells very nutty, looks a bit like I’m about to steep up some trail mix!

Steeping – Smells like candied almonds. Like I just walked into the mall at during the Christmas holiday. Has a pretty opaque pink color.

Taste – Sweet, nutty exactly like cinnamon sugar roasted almonds. Then the sip finishing off was a punch of cinnamon and little apple.

Not sure if this could be a staple. I could possibly see me drinking this as a dessert, but I still have 23 more teas to go!

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Nuts, Nutty, Spicy, Sweet