Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Apple, Cinnamon, Nuts, Almond, Nutmeg, Nutty, Red Apple, Vanilla, Creamy, Spices, Cake, Caramel, Cookie, Sweet, Fruity, Smooth, Cream, Popcorn, Roasted nuts, Pecan, Toffee, Artificial, Baked Bread, Apple Candy, Hay, Overripe Cherries, Pastries, Brown Sugar, Peanut, Honey, Berry, Spicy, Oats, Butter, Hibiscus, Tangy, Walnut, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Coconut, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Berries, Earth
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Perfect tea for a gloomy day! Reminds me of picking pumpkins for halloween and coming inside to enjoy apple cider, except, of course, this tea is WAY better than apple cider. Fantastic blend that tastes like a caramelized apple pie. Delicious!!!

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Nutty, Spices

2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

One of my favourite

Flavors: Almond, Creamy, Nutty, Sweet

185 °F / 85 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML

I love the color when it steeps and the taste isn’t too bad. I had my mom over for company and she loved it so much I gave her the container. I’ve got too many teas and she seemed to enjoy it more than I did.

It may be the first day of spring, but it was quite cold outside today. The temp had me reaching for something familiar, comfortable, and reliable. This tea, as always reminds me of a walnut cake when I drink it – sometimes, that’s all I need.

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I definitely like this, but I’m not crazy in love with it. If I’m craving something nutty though this is so far my favorite to satisfy that craving. The apples are a nice touch.

Flavors: Apple, Nuts, Spices

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Always get this for the free sample when I order online. Very warm, relaxing, toasty.

I had a sample of this tea that I’d forgotten about. I used the entire little pouch. I was a little dubious about the bright pink color since for some unknown reason I associate that color with hibiscus (I really don’t like the sourness of hibiscus.) I sipped cautiously. Hm, I thought, not a lot of flavor. Sipped some more. Not bitter or sour. Drank again. Not bad. By the end of the cup I decided it was pleasant. I won’t go and order 50 grams of it, but if I had another little sample I would drink it.

This tea smells like candied almonds in the tin, but surprisingly tastes like slightly spiced apple and almonds once steeped. The smell reminds me of an apple crisp. This is not a tea I drink all the time, but it is nice on occasion. I do enjoy the pink colour of this teas, as well as it being caffeine free.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon

7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

This is the best tea I have had so far. It is amazing. It’s like putting apple pie in a blender. So sweet, fruity and smooth. You don’t really taste anything except the cinnamon and apple, but that’s perfectly fine with me. I put in milk and sugar. It is not astringent.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Fruity, Smooth, Sweet

I’m getting through the end of my 2015 advent calendar. I’ve left this tea to the end because I’m pretty familiar with it. It was one of my favourites afew winters ago. I find I like it a bit less now. Maybe I drank too much of it in the past – or maybe my tastes are changing. Huh.

Anyways, the tea. It tastes the way you think it would taste based on the name: nutty. The almond and apple flavours are really present. I find that the cinnamon is there, but not overpowering, which is nice. I like to drink this tea when I am busy working on a project because the cup will still taste good even if I’ve let it steep for way too long.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon