Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Honey, Spices, Sweet, Peanut, Vanilla, Fruity, Nutty, Nuts, Berry, Caramel, Creamy, Spicy, Cream, Oats, Butter, Cookie, Brown Sugar, Hibiscus, Nutmeg, Tangy, Walnut, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Pastries, Popcorn, Coconut, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Baked Bread, Berries, Earth, Toffee
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This is divine! Yummy! I absolutely love the nutty, buttery flavor. It’s like a nutty sweet dessert. So good, and gorgeous color. Will definitely be buying this again!

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Cream, Nuts, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

it makes honor to its name

Creamy, delicately nutty, smooth, with sweetness—good! Had it been a more intense flavour, I might have rated it all the way to 100%! Just my preference hee :-) Let me know if there is!

Flavors: Cream, Nuts

I don’t want to say anything bad about this tea, even though I’m not fond of it. It IS a good taste, it’s just not something where I’m like “Oh, yeah baby! Give me another cup of that!”
It’s more like, if someone gave me a cup I’d drink it respectfully and it wouldn’t be painful.

It smells like oatmeal cookies, and tastes exactly like a cinnamon bun. I love oatmeal cookies and cinnamon buns, but I just don’t feel like drinking them in tea form. If this idea does sound attractive to you though, then run out and buy this tea.

Flavors: Brown Sugar, Cinnamon

6 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 14 OZ / 414 ML

I’ve been wanting to try this one for such a long time! Thanks to Ost, I finally got to :)
This smells lovely and delivers more nuttiness than I expected it to once I read the label. Being that the nutty flavor is coming from almonds, I like it slightly less than Brazillionaire from DAVIDs or Maple Pecan Oolong from Butiki (which are my two favorite nut-based teas) because those nut flavors come from my two favorite nuts. But, almond would be my third favorite.

This one hit the spot nicely when I was wanting a creamy nutty dessert tonight :)

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Hibiscus

Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson

I love the idea of a nutty tea, though it having hibiscus is such a turn off to me :( how tart does the hibiscus make this one?

The Cookie Lady

Not really tart at all because of the creamy nut aspect. I don’t add sugar to my teas either. I feel like whatever tart you might get in this is more like apple tart than the usual kind of tart you get from hibiscus.

Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson

Good to know! I will have to give it a try :)

Thought it was tasty! the smell is heavenly!

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Caramel, Creamy, Nutmeg, Nuts, Nutty

The smell is what makes this tea special. It reminds me of apple strudel.

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 24 OZ / 709 ML

One of my favourite teas. I love everything from the bright pink colour to the fruity and nutty mixture. The perfect tea for a day when you need cheering up. I read that this tea can be mixed with others, I look forward to trying :)

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon

200 °F / 93 °C
Chris Coppens

We can combine all the teas to make a super tea!

Sooooo…. this tea is kind of confusing me. I have been shopping at DAVIDsTEA for a couple years now and I’ve heard that this tea is THE BEST. I haven’t tried it until now. I have always imagined that it would be like drinking peanut butter. I like peanut butter, but I didn’t like the idea of drinking it really so it never interested me…The only reason I’m drinking this right now is because it was in the 12 Days of Tea collection.

Dry, this smells really nutty (which is pretty obvious lol) but also kind of spicy. I smelled cloves in this, although I don’t remember if they’re actually in this tea. There is also a very strong cinnamon smell.

This tea isn’t awful, and I hope you don’t get the wrong impression from my review. It was just not as peanut-y as I assumed it would be. It’s more of an apple-cinnamon flavor. I cannot think of what it reminds me of, although I know it reminds me of some sort of cookie or something (one other reviewer said it tastes like mini donuts – this might be what I’m thinking of…). It smells really yummy, but I think the smell is better than the taste. It’s very cinnamony and brown sugar-y but not as nutty as I was expecting (and more apple-y than I was expecting).

Would I drink this again? Yes. But only because I still have some left. I wouldn’t buy a tin of this, but it could definitely be a lot worse than this.
(For a nutty tea, I prefer Bubbie’s Baklava)

Flavors: Apple, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Nutty, Spices

This was interesting, tea made entirely of nuts! It’s definitely nutty, with a hint of cinnamon and vanilla. I first tried this as a latte and it was such a treat. Tonight we had it straight with a bit of sugar and I have to say I prefer the latte much more! The boy really liked this one as well.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Nuts, Vanilla