Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Honey, Nuts, Sweet, Walnut, Apple, Cinnamon, Nutty, Berry, Hibiscus, Nutmeg, Red Apple, Vanilla, Creamy, Spices, Cake, Caramel, Cookie, Fruity, Smooth, Cream, Popcorn, Roasted nuts, Pecan, Toffee, Artificial, Baked Bread, Apple Candy, Hay, Overripe Cherries, Pastries, Brown Sugar, Peanut, Spicy, Oats, Butter, Tangy, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Coconut, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Berries, Earth
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This is very tasty, sweet and nutty. I can’t really say how sweet because I added the vanilla agave nectar I bought from David’s Tea today. This is a very nice cup for when I cannot have caffeine.

I steeped this one time in a 16oz Teavana Glass Perfect Tea Maker/Gravity Steeper with 3 tsp leaf and boiling water for seven minutes.

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I’m going by memory alone of this tea that I tried weeks ago, so I’ll have a more in-depth review when I try it again. Lovely pink colour, unfortunately I found the tea to be a bit sour. I’m going to try this again but last time I ended up trying it with sugar and milk for a makeshift latte, but I couldn’t drink it that way. I thought the added sugar would cancel out the sour note I originally got when I tasted it, but it didn’t. It ended up being sweet (not in a good way) as well as sour, and adding the sugar and milk to it made me feel a bit nauseated in a way and I had to stop drinking it. Next time I’ll stick to not adding anything but water to this.

This is a good tea, but I find it a bit bland. Maybe mix it with a different type of tea for more flavor? The aftertaste is a bit raisin-y. It smells GREAT though!!

2 tsp

The herbal nut blends at David’s is really starting to grow on me. I wasn’t a huge fan of nuts in my tea at first but they’re actually pretty good.

I found Forever Nuts to be no exception. It had such a delicious smell! It reminded me of warm apple pie or oatmeal cookies. Reminds me of cool fall mornings in my pajama’s with a cup of tea.

I noticed an interesting ingredient in this one – beetroot. I find it quite random actually, but the beetroot gives the tea a pink liquor! And I mean bright pink. It almost felt like I should be drinking something fruity and summery, but it tasted nutty and sweet with a hint of apples and cinnamon.

I would love to try this one again as a latte in the near future. Since it’s caffeine free it’s also great as an evening tea as well.

This tea is amaaaaaazing. It tastes (and smells) like the candied nuts that you get at the Renaissance Faire. And the pink color is lovely.

My only complaint is that you don’t get much when it’s measured out. Probably because nuts are a lot heavier than tea leaves. Thus, this is a splurge tea for me.

Sipdown! I finished this one very quickly, probably because I brought it to work and am really enjoying it. I love the coral-pink colour it brews, and the smell is amazing! This another one of those “apple pie in a cup kind” kind of blend, and it is quite enjoyable. The aroma is reminiscent of pulling a freshly-baked apple pie right out of the oven, and the baking smell wafts gently all over the house. It is slightly cinnamon, slightly nutty, with a sweet apple background note.

The flavour is much the same: the apple taste is quite close to sweet, gooey baked apple pieces rather than the crunchy fresh type! Goes really well with the cinnamon and nut flavours. It is slightly tart, but not overwhelmingly – I don’t think it needs any added sugar or other flavours. It is already jam-packed with its own flavours! What a yummy treat. :)

Oh my gosh, yes. This tea steeps up a really bangin’ pink and tastes like an apple pie. I’m not getting a whole lot of “nuts” from this, actually, except for the creaminess.

This tea smells like an American BBQ dessert table.

You want to eat it, then watch a hot-dog-eating contest, then witness a man being shot out of a cannon, then fire off bottle rockets in your backyard.

Actually, I want to do all of these things all the time.

I wish it were a smidge richer, and had caffeine. Then it would be perfect. But as-is, it’s pretty great.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Creamy

mtchyg

The Nutty Almond Cream that I sent you is a lot like this tea. I have you 26g. Let me know how it compares.

Super Starling!

Mitch: will do! :)

Perfect tea for a gloomy day! Reminds me of picking pumpkins for halloween and coming inside to enjoy apple cider, except, of course, this tea is WAY better than apple cider. Fantastic blend that tastes like a caramelized apple pie. Delicious!!!

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Nutty, Spices

2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

One of my favourite

Flavors: Almond, Creamy, Nutty, Sweet

185 °F / 85 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML

I love the color when it steeps and the taste isn’t too bad. I had my mom over for company and she loved it so much I gave her the container. I’ve got too many teas and she seemed to enjoy it more than I did.