Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Coconut, Honey, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Vanilla, Nuts, Cinnamon, Baked Bread, Berries, Cream, Earth
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Decaffeinated
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

• “Mmmm, I like all these "Forever Nuts" type of teas with the apple/cinnamon/nut combinations. Though, to be honest the only reason I picked this one out of the other similar ones I have right now is...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1201 tasting notes
  • “I steeped this A Long Time, and added some coconut cream. When it was nice and hot it was sweet and creamy and delicious. Now that it's cooling, it's getting a little sour. So weird. Is it the...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1170 tasting notes
  • “I think it's been decided that I prefer this over Mom's Apple Pie. (thanks *OMGsrsly*) And Mulberry Magic over Pistachio Cream. And lots of teas over Sugar and Spice. And the Pumpkin Chai is...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1413 tasting notes
  • “Easy sip down! I enjoyed the last of it with some half-and-half (like a lighter cream). It tones down the apple and brought out the nuts and cinnamon more. Yay! I'd totally buy more in the future,...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 757 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Steepster seems to have eaten my notes on this one (probably because they sounded so delicious). I wasn’t sure about this tea at first, to be honest, but it’s grown on me. I’ve actually only got a couple servings left before the bottom of the tin. This was one of my first David’s Tea purchases and even though it’s only been a month since I bought it, I’ve already got eight others. At this rate, I may as well just open my own shop! I’ll drink this one any way it can be made. Plain, with brown sugar (it does have to be brown sugar, though, not honey or white sugar or any other sweetener), with a bit of milk, steeped in milk as a latte…you name it, I’ve tried it, and it’s been delicious. I can see why this is touted as a customer favourite. If I’m drinking it plain, I prefer to steep it for as long as possible. Even in milk, I’ll usually let it go for at least fifteen or twenty minutes. You get a bit of a berry flavour in this one…someone in another review said “Strawberry Quik” and it definitely gets close when done as a latte. I can’t wait for my next one to arrive!

Flavors: Baked Bread, Berries, Cinnamon, Cream, Earth, Nuts

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

This tea comes out pink so of course I love it. It smells heavenly too, like apple crumble and almonds. One of my favourite herbal teas and it tastes great straight or with a little honey, haven’t tried with cream though,if anything I’ll be using almond milk.

I love this tea! It’s one of my all time favorites to sip while I’m in a long lecture on a snowy day. Be careful not to steep too long, or you get too much of a beetroot flavour, I find. Best with a short shot of agave <3

It tastes mostly of nuts, with a fruity undertone and the smell is heavenly and homey.

One of my winter favorites.

I was starting to give up on DAVIDsTEA because of their weak flavors (is it just me, or do their teas smell 10x better than they taste?). But, I was surprised to find myself enjoying this so much. Even more surprising, it was a great second steep! Cross your fingers to get this one as a free sample..

Whoa. This one is a keeper. I haven’t had a whole ton of DavidsTEA before, but oh. my. god. Smells like pie filling. Nutty pie filling. Imagine if you take apple pie filling and steep it. Yep, this is the result. Why, why have I not have this until now?

I don’t understand why this is so popular.

This tea isn’t working for me as much as it does for others. It’s very sweet and cinnamon-y and tastes like potpourri. You don’t need any sugar as it is already sweet, and it leaves me still thirsty after. I would recommend this to someone who isn’t a big tea drinker, as there is no tea in it whatsoever.

Everybody is talking about Forever Nuts! I always wondered why this tea was so popular and, since I got the chance to try it today, I understand why now!

I have never been a fan – or should I say that I have always been afraid – of nutty teas because they always smell so sweet and I don’t like super sweet teas. But the thing is I never took the time (or never really had the bravery) to taste one. So when I saw Forever Nuts in my 24 Days of Tea Advent Calendar, I was kind of happy that I would have the chance to try it :) Of course, when I smelled the dry leaves, it seemed really sweet (almost like a dessert) but I did not stop there so I brewed a cup. The liquor has the same smell as the dry leaves. But when I tasted it, I don’t know what kind of dessert it reminded me of, but the flavors were great! And the best thing is it wasn’t too sweet so I could enjoy it! :D

I was very impressed by this tea and I really loved it! Of course it can’t beat Alpine Punch, but if I run out of the latter during the year, I know I can always get Forever Nuts to comfort me.

Forever Nuts is one of my favorite caffeine free tisanes from DavidsTea. It has a fantastic rich, nutty flavor and it smells absolutely delicious, almost like a coffee cake. It makes me crave spiced cake whenever I open the lid!

This herbal blend also has a lovely pink color when steeped, so I like to make it in a clear cup. I could probably drink this all winter long – it’s fantastic in cold weather for a nice warm pick me up.