Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Apple, Cinnamon, Creamy, Nutmeg, Nutty, Spices, Almond, Cake, Caramel, Cookie, Nuts, Sweet, Fruity, Smooth, Cream, Popcorn, Vanilla, Roasted nuts, Pecan, Toffee, Artificial, Baked Bread, Apple Candy, Hay, Overripe Cherries, Pastries, Brown Sugar, Peanut, Honey, Berry, Spicy, Oats, Butter, Hibiscus, Tangy, Walnut, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Coconut, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Berries, Earth
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This is the best tea I have had so far. It is amazing. It’s like putting apple pie in a blender. So sweet, fruity and smooth. You don’t really taste anything except the cinnamon and apple, but that’s perfectly fine with me. I put in milk and sugar. It is not astringent.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Fruity, Smooth, Sweet

I’m getting through the end of my 2015 advent calendar. I’ve left this tea to the end because I’m pretty familiar with it. It was one of my favourites afew winters ago. I find I like it a bit less now. Maybe I drank too much of it in the past – or maybe my tastes are changing. Huh.

Anyways, the tea. It tastes the way you think it would taste based on the name: nutty. The almond and apple flavours are really present. I find that the cinnamon is there, but not overpowering, which is nice. I like to drink this tea when I am busy working on a project because the cup will still taste good even if I’ve let it steep for way too long.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon

1 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

It’s good!

Tastes like almonds with a hint of creaminess.

Though, I do prefer Tiesta’s Nutty Almond Cream, this is a solid substitute.

Flavors: Almond, Cream, Nuts

This tea smells amazing. It is sweet but not overpowering. I definitely taste apple and a hint of cinnamon. The almond flavor leaves a nice, soft aftertaste for me. I am pleased to have another herbal dessert like tea for the evenings!

I’ve always wanted to try Forever Nuts because it looks like the same ingredients list from one of my favorites herbals that a lot of tea shops sell. Thanks for being the one to finally let me try this one, Julie Jones! Tasting the blend with almonds, apple, beet root and cinnamon, it definitely is the same blend, but I would usually use more than is supplied in this sample to give it a fuller flavor. But I’m happy to see it is the same blend I love that tastes like a liquid Snickerdoodle cookie. I think there are a few shops selling it now so that it will almost always be available when I miss it. (Esp Emporium’s Roasted Almond, I think the one from Joy’s Teaspoon… a couple more I could find with a search.)
Sipdowns: missed a sipdown on 1/5, but two on 1/6: Adagio – Yunnan Gold & Davidstea – Forever Nuts

Sooooooo good. It’s like a warm snickerdoodle right out of the oven. Such a tasty tea. I’ll admit, the neon pink color that the beetroot creates is pretty fun. Love this tea.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Cookie

Continuing advent calendar catchup, 18/24. Honestly, this tastes like I’m drinking a cinnamon bun. The aftertaste is a bit weird, sadly, or I’d say I really love this!

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Cream

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

Got this as a free sample. Enjoyed the apple, nuts and cinnamon, will keep this one in mind when autumn comes around again.

Advent calendar [18/24]

The nausea is still here, but only with certain foods (oh no!). I was not feeling this one this morning, so I put it back in the box and finished the Cherry Blossom.

All the same, this is generally one of my more favourite teas. It’s sweet and nutty and reminds me of what David’s Tea smells like when I walk by. I get a bit of a popcorn vibe when I drink it. I will probably love this one late tonight when I’m DDing some friends. It’ll be nice to stay up, pop in some Netflix and sip this tea.

Also, stress down. Most of my holiday odd-jobs are done!

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Nuts, Popcorn, Vanilla

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Glad you are feeling better!

Smells like candied almonds and roasted nuts. Has a faint taste of nuts.
Color: Light Pink
Pleasant taste and caffeine free.

Flavors: Almond, Roasted nuts