Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Apple, Cinnamon, Creamy, Nutmeg, Nutty, Spices, Almond, Cake, Caramel, Cookie, Nuts, Sweet, Fruity, Smooth, Cream, Popcorn, Vanilla, Roasted nuts, Pecan, Toffee, Artificial, Baked Bread, Apple Candy, Hay, Overripe Cherries, Pastries, Brown Sugar, Peanut, Honey, Berry, Spicy, Oats, Butter, Hibiscus, Tangy, Walnut, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Coconut, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Berries, Earth
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tea smells amazing. It is sweet but not overpowering. I definitely taste apple and a hint of cinnamon. The almond flavor leaves a nice, soft aftertaste for me. I am pleased to have another herbal dessert like tea for the evenings!

2089 tasting notes

I’ve always wanted to try Forever Nuts because it looks like the same ingredients list from one of my favorites herbals that a lot of tea shops sell. Thanks for being the one to finally let me try this one, Julie Jones! Tasting the blend with almonds, apple, beet root and cinnamon, it definitely is the same blend, but I would usually use more than is supplied in this sample to give it a fuller flavor. But I’m happy to see it is the same blend I love that tastes like a liquid Snickerdoodle cookie. I think there are a few shops selling it now so that it will almost always be available when I miss it. (Esp Emporium’s Roasted Almond, I think the one from Joy’s Teaspoon… a couple more I could find with a search.)
Sipdowns: missed a sipdown on 1/5, but two on 1/6: Adagio – Yunnan Gold & Davidstea – Forever Nuts

Sooooooo good. It’s like a warm snickerdoodle right out of the oven. Such a tasty tea. I’ll admit, the neon pink color that the beetroot creates is pretty fun. Love this tea.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Cookie

Continuing advent calendar catchup, 18/24. Honestly, this tastes like I’m drinking a cinnamon bun. The aftertaste is a bit weird, sadly, or I’d say I really love this!

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Cream

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

Got this as a free sample. Enjoyed the apple, nuts and cinnamon, will keep this one in mind when autumn comes around again.

Advent calendar [18/24]

The nausea is still here, but only with certain foods (oh no!). I was not feeling this one this morning, so I put it back in the box and finished the Cherry Blossom.

All the same, this is generally one of my more favourite teas. It’s sweet and nutty and reminds me of what David’s Tea smells like when I walk by. I get a bit of a popcorn vibe when I drink it. I will probably love this one late tonight when I’m DDing some friends. It’ll be nice to stay up, pop in some Netflix and sip this tea.

Also, stress down. Most of my holiday odd-jobs are done!

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Nuts, Popcorn, Vanilla

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Kristal

Glad you are feeling better!

Smells like candied almonds and roasted nuts. Has a faint taste of nuts.
Color: Light Pink
Pleasant taste and caffeine free.

Flavors: Almond, Roasted nuts

Sipdown. Another super-old tea. Still smells good – nutty, baked apple bread. Taste a lot more apple, baked, nutty. I wouldn’t mind replacing this even with the artificial flavor. It’s comforting.

Flavors: Apple, Artificial, Baked Bread, Nutty

Ah, this tea! When I purchased it, the clerk behind the counter told me that it reminded her of the aromas of Christkindle Market, the outdoor Christmas market Chicago puts on every year, and its exactly that: the earthy flavor of roasting nuts with a bit of holiday magic to boot. Definitely a cold weather sip.

Extras: It’s naturally sweetened with beets. Relatedly, it brews a surprisingly bold pink shade. Absolutely decadent with cream.

Flavors: Almond, Apple Candy, Cinnamon, Hay, Nutty, Overripe Cherries, Pastries, Roasted nuts, Toffee

I only have this as a sample so I’m already out and I’m really sad :( This tisane is sooooo good! It’s like drinking an apple pie/apple crumble! It brews a bright pink color due to the beet root which I think is neat. There is also a slight tang that I get from this tea – not sure if it’s from the apple or the beetroot, but it’s nice. I need to go buy myself some more of this asap.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Nuts, Nutty