Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Cake, Caramel, Cookie, Nuts, Nutty, Spices, Sweet, Creamy, Apple, Cinnamon, Fruity, Smooth, Cream, Popcorn, Vanilla, Roasted nuts, Pecan, Toffee, Artificial, Baked Bread, Apple Candy, Hay, Overripe Cherries, Pastries, Brown Sugar, Peanut, Honey, Berry, Spicy, Oats, Butter, Hibiscus, Nutmeg, Tangy, Walnut, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Coconut, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Berries, Earth
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Advent calendar [18/24]

The nausea is still here, but only with certain foods (oh no!). I was not feeling this one this morning, so I put it back in the box and finished the Cherry Blossom.

All the same, this is generally one of my more favourite teas. It’s sweet and nutty and reminds me of what David’s Tea smells like when I walk by. I get a bit of a popcorn vibe when I drink it. I will probably love this one late tonight when I’m DDing some friends. It’ll be nice to stay up, pop in some Netflix and sip this tea.

Also, stress down. Most of my holiday odd-jobs are done!

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Nuts, Popcorn, Vanilla

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Kristal

Glad you are feeling better!

Smells like candied almonds and roasted nuts. Has a faint taste of nuts.
Color: Light Pink
Pleasant taste and caffeine free.

Flavors: Almond, Roasted nuts

Sipdown. Another super-old tea. Still smells good – nutty, baked apple bread. Taste a lot more apple, baked, nutty. I wouldn’t mind replacing this even with the artificial flavor. It’s comforting.

Flavors: Apple, Artificial, Baked Bread, Nutty

Ah, this tea! When I purchased it, the clerk behind the counter told me that it reminded her of the aromas of Christkindle Market, the outdoor Christmas market Chicago puts on every year, and its exactly that: the earthy flavor of roasting nuts with a bit of holiday magic to boot. Definitely a cold weather sip.

Extras: It’s naturally sweetened with beets. Relatedly, it brews a surprisingly bold pink shade. Absolutely decadent with cream.

Flavors: Almond, Apple Candy, Cinnamon, Hay, Nutty, Overripe Cherries, Pastries, Roasted nuts, Toffee

I only have this as a sample so I’m already out and I’m really sad :( This tisane is sooooo good! It’s like drinking an apple pie/apple crumble! It brews a bright pink color due to the beet root which I think is neat. There is also a slight tang that I get from this tea – not sure if it’s from the apple or the beetroot, but it’s nice. I need to go buy myself some more of this asap.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Nuts, Nutty

One of my co-workers always makes this one at her desk and whenever I walk over to their area in the cube jungle, I always think someone made cinnamon buns. She is the one who inspired me to try the David’sTEA so of course I had to give this one a shot!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. Next time I make, I plan on steeping it a little longer to get more of the delicious almond taste. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Flavors: Almond, Cinnamon, Nutty

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I chose this tea as one of my free samples with my last DAVIDsTEA order. Holy wow, I’m in love with this tea. I’m from Chicago (or the suburbs if you really want to get technical), and every year when I visit the Christkindlmarket, I almost always get cinnamon coated roasted almonds. It’s my absolute favorite thing ever. That being said, Forever Nuts is both the taste and smell of that in tea form. It reminds of Christmas and wraps me in happy memories from that time of year. I don’t taste a whole lot of the apple or beet root in it except for maybe a slight tang from the apple. The most prominent flavor is the almond, so if you’re not a fan, I’d say skip this one. However, if you are, I’d highly recommend it.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon

CelticBrew

It’s such a pretty colour too eh?

Carrianne

Indeed? Beautiful!

I have little love for nut teas, so I went into this one hesitantly. I’m grateful to say that this tea is amaaazing. It has detectable but light tones of apple, a dash of cinnamon, and just the softest undertone of nuts. The major overarching flavour can only be described as a sort of bakery, pastry taste. It reminds me of a Danish or a muffin of some sort. This is one of the most popular teas for a reason.
Part of the DAVIDsTEA permanent collection.

Flavors: Apple, Nuts, Pastries

This is the last of the Forever Nuts :( I will definitely be re-ordering. I’ve just got to have a few tisanes to balance out all these black teas, and this one is maybe my favorite tisane of all, though Midsummer Night’s Dream and Goji Pop are stiff competition.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Mmmmm one of my favourite David’s Tea flavours. It’s good at any time of the year, but I suggest that it stay hot, and not as a cold drink.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Brown Sugar, Caramel, Cinnamon, Peanut