Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Nutty, Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Creamy, Brown Sugar, Nuts, Spicy, Sweet, Butter, Walnut, Fruity, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Tangy, Sugar, Pastries, Popcorn, Berry, Cream, Caramel, Coconut, Honey, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Vanilla, Baked Bread, Berries, Earth, Toffee
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

• “Mmmm, I like all these "Forever Nuts" type of teas with the apple/cinnamon/nut combinations. Though, to be honest the only reason I picked this one out of the other similar ones I have right now is...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 2265 tasting notes
  • “I was reading tasting notes, and Christina mentioned mixing this tea with something else to change the aftertaste. She suggested Creme Caramel Rooibos, which I don't have, so I mixed 1 tbsp this...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1619 tasting notes
  • “I think it's been decided that I prefer this over Mom's Apple Pie. (thanks *OMGsrsly*) And Mulberry Magic over Pistachio Cream. And lots of teas over Sugar and Spice. And the Pumpkin Chai is...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1700 tasting notes
  • “Easy sip down! I enjoyed the last of it with some half-and-half (like a lighter cream). It tones down the apple and brought out the nuts and cinnamon more. Yay! I'd totally buy more in the future,...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 925 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I got this as one of my three samples that came with my Davids Tea order. I have a DT store in my town but they were all out of Pumpkin Patch and Mango Lassi and I wanted to stock up before they were gone. It seemed a fair trade for the cost of shipping.

The tea smells quite tasty – sweet and nutty though I was rather alarmed when it turned bright pink when I added water. Thankfully the cause was beetroot rather than the dreaded hibiscus – though it still begs the question as why a tea like this has to be bright pink to begin with – it’s more than a little incongruous.

It tastes very much like freshly-baked banana bread – mostly minus the bananas. It’s nutty and sweet with a warm, baked undertone. It makes a wonderful dessert tea.

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Drinking this makes me feel like I’m eating a piece of warm apple crumble. I taste apple, nuts and a buttery pastry. Seems well balanced and light and not overly sweet. I received this as a sample in my last online order from David’s Tea. I may try this one with some agave nectar and milk in the future to see what that does to the already pleasant flavour. A nice tea to relax and unwind with on the weekend.

Flavors: Apple, Nutty, Pastries

This was one of the free samples I got with my David’s order (unfortunately, the other two were Fall Collection teas that I already have). Looks like a food tea. There are big pieces of dried apple and other things, and it smells sweet and nutty with some buttered popcorn notes. I steeped the sample (1.25 teaspoons) for 5 minutes in about 6 ounces of boiling water.

Sadly, it came out weak. I knew that it wouldn’t be enough for an 8 ounce cup, but it seems it wasn’t even enough for a 6 ounce cup. I guess this is one of those teas that requires a whole tablespoon of tea to be strong enough. The flavor that’s there is okay – kind of like buttered popcorn with almonds and some cinnamon. There’s an undertone of sweet apple. Not bad, but not something I would buy.

Flavors: Butter, Cinnamon, Creamy, Nuts, Popcorn, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML
Roswell Strange

Good thing is that this is one of those teas that most companies seem to have a version of so if you ever want to play around with something similar there’s probably more accessible options for you.

tantonino

They say that it’s one of the top sellers at the stores…

Not much to add to this that hasn’t been amply well-covered by previous reviewers. This is a lovely, fruity, slightly spicy, warming tea. If you add whitener, it goes a tremendous pink colour, which is kind of awesome. Thanks, beet root!

Flavors: Apple, Berry, Cinnamon, Cream, Fruity, Nutty

Overall this is a nice tea. The smell is amazing, it makes me want to eat the tea straight without brewing it. Unfortunately the taste is a lot weaker then the smell, yet the apple, almond, and cinnamon that come through are still pleasant. I like the pink color from the beetroot though I’m not sure that this does anything for the taste except sweeten it up a bit. I like this tea, but I must say that for one of the David’s Tea top three, it’s not so impressive to me.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon

I bought this tea because it was in the top 3 and I was just getting into teas.. well okay it’s not a tea, but I bought it anyway. When I first opened the tin I loooooved the smell of this! it SMELLS amazing!!! The taste, not so much. I still keep tho, and smell it from time to time. lol

Flavors: Almond, Apple

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

So I didn’t waste any time… I just got the Herbal Traveling Tea Box today, about an hour ago… and I’m already drinking one of the teas. So convenient that its a box full of herbals!

I’ve really wanted to try this one for a long time and I had no idea what I exactly to expect from it. It is so delicious! Like a cinnamon bun. I just want to sit on the couch with my nose stuck in this cup smelling the delicious cinnabon smell and sipping. Now I’m gonna have to buy some of this… So first tea tried from the swap box? SUCCESS!

I expected this to be a whole lot nuttier than it actually was. Tastes salty, and yet there’s some kind of raisin-ish flavor going on. With just a pinch of cinnamon. Definitely interesting and not what I expected. But it isn’t horrible. xD Just interesting.

Virginia

Salty, really? Lol that’s weird.

Virginia

I find this tastes like baked apples :P

Ost

Oh that actually sounds right too!
I’m very confused about this tea xD

Hmm this tea surprised me! I probably wouldn’t have picked it out. I mean, I like nuts but I’m not like “YAY NUTS” if you know what I mean. It smells like a pecan praline, dry and when brewed, which reminds me a lot of home. Good start. It tastes like a pecan praline too! There’s a little zing of apple that shows up at the end. It also brews up such a pretty pink color! I approve. This episode of my David’s Tea Tasting Odyssey brought to you once again by the lovely Virginia :-)

Flavors: Apple, Brown Sugar, Butter, Cinnamon, Nuts

Wow. The smell of this tea is AMAZING! Smells like roasted peacons from a carnival… I was also very excited to successfully brew a hot pink cup! This could easily be my one of my favorite teas to date.. a smooth cinnamon with the nutty sweetness. A true comfort tea. I am so happy that I ordered a full tin of it. :)

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon