Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Fruity, Nutty, Sweet, Nuts, Almond, Apple, Berry, Caramel, Cinnamon, Creamy, Spicy, Vanilla, Cream, Oats, Butter, Cookie, Brown Sugar, Hibiscus, Nutmeg, Spices, Tangy, Walnut, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Pastries, Popcorn, Coconut, Honey, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Baked Bread, Berries, Earth, Toffee
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

From the 24 days of tea calendar.

This smelled so good that I had to try it, even though I’m not much into chunky food tisanes. It tastes very much like an oatmeal cookie. Nice. But, it is making me so thirsty that I don’t think I can drink any more.

This was the first tea I ever had. It was very cinnamon-y and nutty. I was nuts about it (ha-ha). I added some honey to it to give it a little extra kick and I really enjoyed it. I haven’t had it in a while because I have been exploring other teas, but it’s a tea I like to wind down my evening with while reading a book.

Forever Nuts is one of my all-time favourite teas. Its warm, nutty, slightly sweet and perfectly indulgent. It evokes warmth so it is perfect for the cold weather, and so satisfying. It steeps bold, can be re-steeped, and never gets bitter. I just love this tea!

#24DaysofTea and forever. Will always have this in my collection!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Nuts

180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

This is the tea I want to love but I truly hate it. I do not enjoy nuts in tea. I find the “nutty” taste overwhelming.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Nuts

Ost

I felt the same way! :/

I don’t think there’s anyone that doesn’t like this tea (unless you’re allergic :( ). It’s the perfect cup that you’d want to cozy up with on a cool day. Nutty, warm, and slightly sweet. Love that it turns into this beautiful pink color.

There’s a reason why it’s a staple!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Fruity, Nuts, Sweet

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more 3 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML

DAVIDsTEA 24 Days of Tea: Day 1 out of 24

Wow, that’s a lovely scent of the loose tea and a nice hot pink color when brewed (due to the beetroot). Unfortunately, the resulting tea (straight) is far weaker in flavor than I would expect, and there’s also a tinge of cloying artificial flavor. As a milk tea, it worked a bit better, but there are far better milk teas.

Flavors: Almond, Anise, Apple, Clove, Cranberry

Boiling 6 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

So heres to my first tasting note!

To be honest I tried this tea in store as a sample a long time ago and immediately was like nope don’t like it, its got nuts in it and everyone loves it so Im not going to! Haha stubborn me.

Well today I opened my day one of the advent calendar and there it was Forever Nuts, daunting me! Of course with my luck it had to be a tea I was sure I didn’t like… So I thought about it all day, and decided hey why not give it another shot. So I took the tea to my dads and we tried it together…. well to my surprise I actually like it (as did he)!

Wow! I can really taste the cinnamon and I feel like it reminds me of almond biscotti from when I was in Italy in May. Oh the memories! And I really do love the pink colour it turns… so I guess I now understand the huge rage of this forever nuts!

So happy I decided to not be stubborn and give it another shot :)

Flavors: Almond, Cinnamon

Forever Nuts is brown in colour, but when steeped turns the water a slightly opaque pink flamingo tone. Arriba!
The smell of this tea is like Christmas cookies baking in the oven. Delicious!
The taste is like a dessert with fruity and floral notes. It reminds me of the taste of rose petal jam.

Flavors: Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose

Delicious grown-up almond flavour, reminds me of circus candy like candy corn, beer nuts. Less sweet and more true to real almond flavour than Alpine Punch. Recommend sticking to higher end of steeping timer for bolder flavour.

My first tasting note! Like most people on here I have a vast collection so the trouble was deciding where to start in terms of documenting. So I decided to start with my 24 Days of Tea. Day 1 is Forever Nuts.

I’ve had this tea before last summer when I drank it mostly iced, but it tastes nice and comforting warm. I’m not usually a fan of fruity teas but this one has a very familiar taste of something from when I was a kid that I can’t quite identify. Very comforting right now since I’m experiencing my first exam study period away from home :-/ the colour, bright pink from the beetroot, is very uplifting.

It has a sweet, round smell of cinnamon and nutmeg with some nuttiness. Then it has a tart apple taste right away which turns more almondy at the back of the throat. Then.. metallic?? not really a fan of the after taste which is the only downfall.

The ingredients, with the nuts and dried fruit is essentially trailmix, so I’m wondering how this tea would taste mixed with oatmeal or baked into muffins? Pretty delicious I bet.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Fruity, Nutty, Sweet, Tangy