Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Nutty, Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Creamy, Brown Sugar, Nuts, Spicy, Sweet, Butter, Walnut, Fruity, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Tangy, Sugar, Pastries, Popcorn, Berry, Cream, Caramel, Coconut, Honey, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Vanilla, Baked Bread, Berries, Earth, Toffee
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

• “Mmmm, I like all these "Forever Nuts" type of teas with the apple/cinnamon/nut combinations. Though, to be honest the only reason I picked this one out of the other similar ones I have right now is...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 2270 tasting notes
  • “I was reading tasting notes, and Christina mentioned mixing this tea with something else to change the aftertaste. She suggested Creme Caramel Rooibos, which I don't have, so I mixed 1 tbsp this...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1620 tasting notes
  • “I think it's been decided that I prefer this over Mom's Apple Pie. (thanks *OMGsrsly*) And Mulberry Magic over Pistachio Cream. And lots of teas over Sugar and Spice. And the Pumpkin Chai is...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1700 tasting notes
  • “Easy sip down! I enjoyed the last of it with some half-and-half (like a lighter cream). It tones down the apple and brought out the nuts and cinnamon more. Yay! I'd totally buy more in the future,...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 927 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This is my first tasting note. I have just started trying different teas, and never been a very big hot liquid drinker, I am just trying to find my way.

I got this as a sample in my order, and I was skeptical. I’m not huge into nuts either.

I am pleasantly surprised. The dry mix smells like Coffee Cake, and I am glad to find out that the steeped tea tastes like it too. Might have to buy a little more of this :)

The aftertaste is all coffee cake in my mouth right now.

Flavors: Caramel, Cinnamon

Hi Davis,

I’m savoure bakery from VietNam. I’m really interest in your product. So, How the way i could buy your product ? Please advise me your email so i could give request to you soon.
Hope to receive your respond soonest.

Thanks & Best regards,
Amb Bui – Sundo foods

I don’t understand the craze over this blend. I absolutely hate it. It’s aroma is totally misleading giving off that delicious spice and apple and nuts and… it tastes nothing like that. I find it to be overly sweet, but at the same time boring. There’s little to no nuance to it, it’s either sweet or tastes like hot water. It might just be my tastes; I personally prefer tea leaf to herbals. But I’m always willing to give them a go. I’m sorely disappointed in this blend. It’s just nuts in a cup covered in beetroot.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Nuts

Virginia

In my experience I have to over-leaf (over-nut?) this like crazy to get that flavour out. Like 3, 4 times the recommended amount.

Maureen

I’ve used 4 tspns and steeped for 10 minutes once, and still to no avail. :/ Maybe more tea less steep time?

This tea is so delicious. It is like an apple crumble in a cup. It is fruity and cinnamony, and I enjoy the almond nut flavor. I am really picky when it comes to nuts and this tea is perfect. It is also a super cool hot pink color!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Nuts

I received this sample in the TTTTB! I love nuts but I haven’t had a lot of nut teas so I decided to give this a try. Nice nutty flavor. Good for when I need a caffeine free tea. When I drank it cold, it seemed a little sour almost like there was some hibiscus in there. I’m probably just imagining it. I preferred it hot.

After eating a whole bulb of fennel drizzled with a bit of olive oil, sprinkled with salt and pepper for dinner, I’m now drinking warm apple pie.

1. It’s 11pm. Late supper I guess.
2. Liquid apple pie deliciousness. The trick is to use about 3 tsp for 8 oz of water and it’s perfect.

I really wasn’t expecting to like this. My experiences with DavidsTea have been pretty hit-or-miss and this one just didn’t sound very promising.

And yet. This is actually quite pleasant. The smell is nutty and evocative of marzipan. The color is discouragingly red, but the hibiscus isn’t actually as overwhelming as I feared. The taste is primarily almond, with a sweet hibiscus undertone and a tangy aftertaste. This is so close to marzipan! I wouldn’t rush to have this again, but I wouldn’t turn it down either.

sipdown!

This one is really weird. Like watery cinnamon. Maybe I need to add more tea next time, and maybe some milk will do it justice.

1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
sherapop

The weirdest part for me is the odd, almost fluorescent, pinkish-red color. It seems so discordant—what does that have to do with nuts?

madametj

Yeah, I was really expecting better :/

Like some of the teas DAVIDs offers, this tea smells much different that it tastes once steeped. To me, it smells like a warm, almost savoury tea with a predominant scent of sweet almond. Steeped, it tastes almost nothing like it smells and is a huge disappointment. The luxurious smell is replaced by a weak-tasting tea almost void of any distinguishable flavour beyong water-down apples. I gave this one away to a fellow tea lover who appreciates it more than I do.

6 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 275 OZ / 8132 ML

This tea is MARZIPAN! I reeeeally wanted a good marzipan but most reviews seemed SO disappointing!! This tea is the best! It has a “cake-batter” scent. And best of all, it takes like that too! A touch of apple in the back and cinnamon. Real nice.