Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Coconut, Honey, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Vanilla, Nuts, Cinnamon, Baked Bread, Berries, Cream, Earth
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Decaffeinated
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

• “Mmmm, I like all these "Forever Nuts" type of teas with the apple/cinnamon/nut combinations. Though, to be honest the only reason I picked this one out of the other similar ones I have right now is...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1179 tasting notes
  • “I steeped this A Long Time, and added some coconut cream. When it was nice and hot it was sweet and creamy and delicious. Now that it's cooling, it's getting a little sour. So weird. Is it the...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1162 tasting notes
  • “I think it's been decided that I prefer this over Mom's Apple Pie. (thanks *OMGsrsly*) And Mulberry Magic over Pistachio Cream. And lots of teas over Sugar and Spice. And the Pumpkin Chai is...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1399 tasting notes
  • “Easy sip down! I enjoyed the last of it with some half-and-half (like a lighter cream). It tones down the apple and brought out the nuts and cinnamon more. Yay! I'd totally buy more in the future,...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 757 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Day #4 of the advent calendar! I was introduced to this one by a co-worker last year, and I loved it on the spot and it has been a staple in my tea shelf ever since. I steep this one for ages so the flavour is nice and strong, sans any sweetener. A classic that will always get 100% from me. <3

First tea I tried at David’s Tea and still one of my favs

Probably my favourite tea.
Caffeine free, and just so perfect to steep first thing in the morning.
I much prefer Forever Nuts over Mom’s Apple Pie.

Sweet! Great for the cravings days.

This tastes like an oatmeal cookie. A lovely, pink, oatmeal cookie. Prominent nutty flavour, nice and sweet, a little cinnamon, almonds, I just love it entirely. 5 stars.

Ok, to be honest when I first tea from DAVID’sTEA was a Forever Nuts latte with soyamilk and agave. So I already know what Forever Nuts tastes like. (Amazing) BUT I have always gotten my beloved Forever Nuts in a latte, I’ve never had it as a regular normal tea. So I steeped it for 7 minutes, added some cane sugar, and let it cool. And like I always do, I’m drinking it as I type this wonderful review.

~~So my first sip was AMAZINGLY AMAZING AND FABULOUS AND FANTASTICAL!!! I thought Forever Nuts tasted good as a latte but boy was I wrong! It tastes even better as a regular tea!!! I love the fruityness and nuttiness of it all. I especially loved watching the water turn pink when I dropped the tea bag in :)

~~~P.S this review was supposed to be posted this morning but I ran out of time and had to head downtown so that’s why it’s so late haha :)

Forever Nuts is delicious! The aroma is great and it’s a cute color when steeped. I was a bit hesitant on trying it but I’m glad I did. Now it’s one of my favorites!

Forever Nuts is definitely wayyyyy up there on my personal list of all time favorite teas. I bought this tea in the set called “David’s Top 3"

It was super delicious!

You would never expect this tea to be PINK when you steep it! WHATT PIIINKKK!?!?! NO WAY. It’s apparently because of the beetroot in it.

Anyways, I was expecting there to be more types of nuts in it (there’s only almonds) but it is still delicious, and there is the perfect amount of cinnamon and it just pulls everything together in this satisfying tea :)

This is probably my favorite steeped drink ever. Something about it reminds me of my childhood.

I love the cinnamon, the color (pink!), and the apple flavor. Maybe it’s kind of like those nutty bavarian things.