Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Cake, Caramel, Cookie, Nuts, Nutty, Spices, Sweet, Creamy, Apple, Cinnamon, Fruity, Smooth, Cream, Popcorn, Vanilla, Roasted nuts, Pecan, Toffee, Apple Candy, Hay, Overripe Cherries, Pastries, Brown Sugar, Peanut, Honey, Berry, Spicy, Oats, Butter, Hibiscus, Nutmeg, Tangy, Walnut, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Coconut, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Baked Bread, Berries, Earth
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I got a sample of this with a recent web order, and I have to admit I was really surprised how much I enjoyed this as an afternoon tea! I am not a fan of beetroot, but the apple and cinnamon, and the almond flavor does shine through and make for a rather enjoyable hot drink.

aroma: basically what a comforting hug smells like!

taste: a bit dry-textured, as if you were eating a handful of almonds (although people have told me you only feel this way if you’re allergic, so maybe that’s why…). nutty with a touch of sweet apple and cinnamon.

i don’t enjoy this tea straight, but with milk and a bit of honey it is the most comforting tea ever.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Honey

185 °F / 85 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I’m not usually a David’s Tea fan but there is just nothing like this tea! It has just the right amount of sweetness and turns a lovely shade of pink because of the beet. It had some amazing nutty undertones and makes me swoon when I smell it!

I forgot to add a sweetener to this, and I’m kind of glad I did! It’s sweet all by itself—tastes like a spiced apple pie or cider. I like the idea of adding cream to perhaps balance the sour apple. Yum! :)

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Spices, Sweet

This is my all-time favorite tea from DT. I absolutely love the aroma, taste and color! I also love adding milk to it to give it something extra (it’s still amazing as it is, however). This tea is definitely best enjoyed warm as it is one of those warm hugs on a cold day type of teas. Forever Nuts is a staple for me both at home and at work. If ever I have anyone curious about trying different flavored teas or even curious about tea from DT, I ALWAYS recommend (end even give a sample) of Forever Nuts.

Flavors: Almond, Apple

Just the smell alone will send you back in store to buy more. It’s a staple in my tea cupboard!

Loved this tea both iced and hot. Although the taste is unfamiliar and a taste that needs some getting used to. Can’t just have one sip to be able to review it.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Peanut, Vanilla

An amazing tea to have on hand! No wonder this is a fan Favorited!

Drink it straight, or with all the bells and whistles. It’s good either way! (Though i prefer it straight). My favourite go to tea to have when i’m running errands. And when its not in a travel mug i use my favourite clear mug to see the beetroot infuse and turn it pink!

Flavors: Fruity, Nutty, Sweet

205 °F / 96 °C 5 min, 0 sec 5 g 16 OZ / 473 ML

I am going to be honest, I thought I was going to hate this tea. I just didn’t like the idea of tasting nuts in my tea. When I steeped it, a surprising pink color was waving around it the water! I love pink tea (lol). I thought it was going to taste more cinnamon-y since that is what I smelled but it is just nutty. I actually ended up liking it more since I had very low expectations for it. Such a wonderful surprise!

Flavors: Nuts

Iced 32 OZ / 946 ML

Unfortunately, I have a full tin of this at home that I picked up last fall. I went in to replenish my Just Peachy to discover that it had been discontinued and there was no stock remaining….to my horror! In my shock and despair, I picked up some of this and it was a bad decision. I found out that I am not a fan of almonds in steeped tea. I love to eat almonds, but I don’t like the flavour it gives off in steeped tea. I will not be picking up more of this and I’m not sure what I will do with the rest of the stock I still have.