Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Apple, Cinnamon, Creamy, Nutmeg, Nutty, Spices, Almond, Cake, Caramel, Cookie, Nuts, Sweet, Fruity, Smooth, Cream, Popcorn, Vanilla, Roasted nuts, Pecan, Toffee, Artificial, Baked Bread, Apple Candy, Hay, Overripe Cherries, Pastries, Brown Sugar, Peanut, Honey, Berry, Spicy, Oats, Butter, Hibiscus, Tangy, Walnut, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Coconut, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Berries, Earth
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I chose this tea as one of my free samples with my last DAVIDsTEA order. Holy wow, I’m in love with this tea. I’m from Chicago (or the suburbs if you really want to get technical), and every year when I visit the Christkindlmarket, I almost always get cinnamon coated roasted almonds. It’s my absolute favorite thing ever. That being said, Forever Nuts is both the taste and smell of that in tea form. It reminds of Christmas and wraps me in happy memories from that time of year. I don’t taste a whole lot of the apple or beet root in it except for maybe a slight tang from the apple. The most prominent flavor is the almond, so if you’re not a fan, I’d say skip this one. However, if you are, I’d highly recommend it.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon

CelticBrew

It’s such a pretty colour too eh?

Carrianne

Indeed? Beautiful!

I have little love for nut teas, so I went into this one hesitantly. I’m grateful to say that this tea is amaaazing. It has detectable but light tones of apple, a dash of cinnamon, and just the softest undertone of nuts. The major overarching flavour can only be described as a sort of bakery, pastry taste. It reminds me of a Danish or a muffin of some sort. This is one of the most popular teas for a reason.
Part of the DAVIDsTEA permanent collection.

Flavors: Apple, Nuts, Pastries

This is the last of the Forever Nuts :( I will definitely be re-ordering. I’ve just got to have a few tisanes to balance out all these black teas, and this one is maybe my favorite tisane of all, though Midsummer Night’s Dream and Goji Pop are stiff competition.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Mmmmm one of my favourite David’s Tea flavours. It’s good at any time of the year, but I suggest that it stay hot, and not as a cold drink.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Brown Sugar, Caramel, Cinnamon, Peanut

I got a sample of this with a recent web order, and I have to admit I was really surprised how much I enjoyed this as an afternoon tea! I am not a fan of beetroot, but the apple and cinnamon, and the almond flavor does shine through and make for a rather enjoyable hot drink.

aroma: basically what a comforting hug smells like!

taste: a bit dry-textured, as if you were eating a handful of almonds (although people have told me you only feel this way if you’re allergic, so maybe that’s why…). nutty with a touch of sweet apple and cinnamon.

i don’t enjoy this tea straight, but with milk and a bit of honey it is the most comforting tea ever.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Honey

185 °F / 85 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I’m not usually a David’s Tea fan but there is just nothing like this tea! It has just the right amount of sweetness and turns a lovely shade of pink because of the beet. It had some amazing nutty undertones and makes me swoon when I smell it!

I forgot to add a sweetener to this, and I’m kind of glad I did! It’s sweet all by itself—tastes like a spiced apple pie or cider. I like the idea of adding cream to perhaps balance the sour apple. Yum! :)

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Spices, Sweet

This is my all-time favorite tea from DT. I absolutely love the aroma, taste and color! I also love adding milk to it to give it something extra (it’s still amazing as it is, however). This tea is definitely best enjoyed warm as it is one of those warm hugs on a cold day type of teas. Forever Nuts is a staple for me both at home and at work. If ever I have anyone curious about trying different flavored teas or even curious about tea from DT, I ALWAYS recommend (end even give a sample) of Forever Nuts.

Flavors: Almond, Apple

Just the smell alone will send you back in store to buy more. It’s a staple in my tea cupboard!