Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Apple, Butter, Cinnamon, Cookie, Vanilla, Cream, Nuts, Sweet, Brown Sugar, Hibiscus, Caramel, Creamy, Nutmeg, Nutty, Spices, Tangy, Spicy, Walnut, Fruity, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Pastries, Popcorn, Berry, Coconut, Honey, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Baked Bread, Berries, Earth, Toffee
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

• “Mmmm, I like all these "Forever Nuts" type of teas with the apple/cinnamon/nut combinations. Though, to be honest the only reason I picked this one out of the other similar ones I have...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 2451 tasting notes
  • “I was reading tasting notes, and Christina mentioned mixing this tea with something else to change the aftertaste. She suggested Creme Caramel Rooibos, which I don't have, so I mixed 1 tbsp this...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1726 tasting notes
  • “I think it's been decided that I prefer this over Mom's Apple Pie. (thanks *OMGsrsly*) And Mulberry Magic over Pistachio Cream. And lots of teas over Sugar and Spice. And the Pumpkin Chai is...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1724 tasting notes
  • “Easy sip down! I enjoyed the last of it with some half-and-half (like a lighter cream). It tones down the apple and brought out the nuts and cinnamon more. Yay! I’d totally buy more in the...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 999 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Delicious grown-up almond flavour, reminds me of circus candy like candy corn, beer nuts. Less sweet and more true to real almond flavour than Alpine Punch. Recommend sticking to higher end of steeping timer for bolder flavour.

My first tasting note! Like most people on here I have a vast collection so the trouble was deciding where to start in terms of documenting. So I decided to start with my 24 Days of Tea. Day 1 is Forever Nuts.

I’ve had this tea before last summer when I drank it mostly iced, but it tastes nice and comforting warm. I’m not usually a fan of fruity teas but this one has a very familiar taste of something from when I was a kid that I can’t quite identify. Very comforting right now since I’m experiencing my first exam study period away from home :-/ the colour, bright pink from the beetroot, is very uplifting.

It has a sweet, round smell of cinnamon and nutmeg with some nuttiness. Then it has a tart apple taste right away which turns more almondy at the back of the throat. Then.. metallic?? not really a fan of the after taste which is the only downfall.

The ingredients, with the nuts and dried fruit is essentially trailmix, so I’m wondering how this tea would taste mixed with oatmeal or baked into muffins? Pretty delicious I bet.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Fruity, Nutty, Sweet, Tangy

#24DaysOfTea Day 1 – The apple-cinnamon taste is pretty good, and this makes a pleasant herbal blend. I know the nut is almonds, but it reminds me of walnuts for some reason. For the first cup, I steeped it at 7 minutes. Then, in the second cup, I resteeped the same blend, plus some Sungma Classic SFTGFOP1 from Tea Time for a bit of a nutty caffeine hit. Despite the resteep, the nutty aromas are still there, and the apple-cinnamon is a good accompaniment to the light black tea.

Drinking this as part of my DAVIDsTEA advent calendar – Day 1. It smells amazing. Like a sugary dessert! The taste is not overwhelmingly sweet. It is light and mild. It would be great when you have a craving for something sweet, and it would be really yummy with cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning! I had a cup this morning on my way to work, and just resteeped it when I got home and it still tastes great!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Sugar

I got this as one of my three samples that came with my Davids Tea order. I have a DT store in my town but they were all out of Pumpkin Patch and Mango Lassi and I wanted to stock up before they were gone. It seemed a fair trade for the cost of shipping.

The tea smells quite tasty – sweet and nutty though I was rather alarmed when it turned bright pink when I added water. Thankfully the cause was beetroot rather than the dreaded hibiscus – though it still begs the question as why a tea like this has to be bright pink to begin with – it’s more than a little incongruous.

It tastes very much like freshly-baked banana bread – mostly minus the bananas. It’s nutty and sweet with a warm, baked undertone. It makes a wonderful dessert tea.

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Drinking this makes me feel like I’m eating a piece of warm apple crumble. I taste apple, nuts and a buttery pastry. Seems well balanced and light and not overly sweet. I received this as a sample in my last online order from David’s Tea. I may try this one with some agave nectar and milk in the future to see what that does to the already pleasant flavour. A nice tea to relax and unwind with on the weekend.

Flavors: Apple, Nutty, Pastries

This was one of the free samples I got with my David’s order (unfortunately, the other two were Fall Collection teas that I already have). Looks like a food tea. There are big pieces of dried apple and other things, and it smells sweet and nutty with some buttered popcorn notes. I steeped the sample (1.25 teaspoons) for 5 minutes in about 6 ounces of boiling water.

Sadly, it came out weak. I knew that it wouldn’t be enough for an 8 ounce cup, but it seems it wasn’t even enough for a 6 ounce cup. I guess this is one of those teas that requires a whole tablespoon of tea to be strong enough. The flavor that’s there is okay – kind of like buttered popcorn with almonds and some cinnamon. There’s an undertone of sweet apple. Not bad, but not something I would buy.

Flavors: Butter, Cinnamon, Creamy, Nuts, Popcorn, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML
Roswell Strange

Good thing is that this is one of those teas that most companies seem to have a version of so if you ever want to play around with something similar there’s probably more accessible options for you.

tantonino

They say that it’s one of the top sellers at the stores…

Not much to add to this that hasn’t been amply well-covered by previous reviewers. This is a lovely, fruity, slightly spicy, warming tea. If you add whitener, it goes a tremendous pink colour, which is kind of awesome. Thanks, beet root!

Flavors: Apple, Berry, Cinnamon, Cream, Fruity, Nutty

Overall this is a nice tea. The smell is amazing, it makes me want to eat the tea straight without brewing it. Unfortunately the taste is a lot weaker then the smell, yet the apple, almond, and cinnamon that come through are still pleasant. I like the pink color from the beetroot though I’m not sure that this does anything for the taste except sweeten it up a bit. I like this tea, but I must say that for one of the David’s Tea top three, it’s not so impressive to me.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon

I bought this tea because it was in the top 3 and I was just getting into teas.. well okay it’s not a tea, but I bought it anyway. When I first opened the tin I loooooved the smell of this! it SMELLS amazing!!! The taste, not so much. I still keep tho, and smell it from time to time. lol

Flavors: Almond, Apple