Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Honey, Spices, Sweet, Peanut, Vanilla, Fruity, Nutty, Nuts, Berry, Caramel, Creamy, Spicy, Cream, Oats, Butter, Cookie, Brown Sugar, Hibiscus, Nutmeg, Tangy, Walnut, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Pastries, Popcorn, Coconut, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Baked Bread, Berries, Earth, Toffee
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I don’t think there’s anyone that doesn’t like this tea (unless you’re allergic :( ). It’s the perfect cup that you’d want to cozy up with on a cool day. Nutty, warm, and slightly sweet. Love that it turns into this beautiful pink color.

There’s a reason why it’s a staple!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Fruity, Nuts, Sweet

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more 3 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML

DAVIDsTEA 24 Days of Tea: Day 1 out of 24

Wow, that’s a lovely scent of the loose tea and a nice hot pink color when brewed (due to the beetroot). Unfortunately, the resulting tea (straight) is far weaker in flavor than I would expect, and there’s also a tinge of cloying artificial flavor. As a milk tea, it worked a bit better, but there are far better milk teas.

Flavors: Almond, Anise, Apple, Clove, Cranberry

Boiling 6 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

So heres to my first tasting note!

To be honest I tried this tea in store as a sample a long time ago and immediately was like nope don’t like it, its got nuts in it and everyone loves it so Im not going to! Haha stubborn me.

Well today I opened my day one of the advent calendar and there it was Forever Nuts, daunting me! Of course with my luck it had to be a tea I was sure I didn’t like… So I thought about it all day, and decided hey why not give it another shot. So I took the tea to my dads and we tried it together…. well to my surprise I actually like it (as did he)!

Wow! I can really taste the cinnamon and I feel like it reminds me of almond biscotti from when I was in Italy in May. Oh the memories! And I really do love the pink colour it turns… so I guess I now understand the huge rage of this forever nuts!

So happy I decided to not be stubborn and give it another shot :)

Flavors: Almond, Cinnamon

Forever Nuts is brown in colour, but when steeped turns the water a slightly opaque pink flamingo tone. Arriba!
The smell of this tea is like Christmas cookies baking in the oven. Delicious!
The taste is like a dessert with fruity and floral notes. It reminds me of the taste of rose petal jam.

Flavors: Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose

Delicious grown-up almond flavour, reminds me of circus candy like candy corn, beer nuts. Less sweet and more true to real almond flavour than Alpine Punch. Recommend sticking to higher end of steeping timer for bolder flavour.

My first tasting note! Like most people on here I have a vast collection so the trouble was deciding where to start in terms of documenting. So I decided to start with my 24 Days of Tea. Day 1 is Forever Nuts.

I’ve had this tea before last summer when I drank it mostly iced, but it tastes nice and comforting warm. I’m not usually a fan of fruity teas but this one has a very familiar taste of something from when I was a kid that I can’t quite identify. Very comforting right now since I’m experiencing my first exam study period away from home :-/ the colour, bright pink from the beetroot, is very uplifting.

It has a sweet, round smell of cinnamon and nutmeg with some nuttiness. Then it has a tart apple taste right away which turns more almondy at the back of the throat. Then.. metallic?? not really a fan of the after taste which is the only downfall.

The ingredients, with the nuts and dried fruit is essentially trailmix, so I’m wondering how this tea would taste mixed with oatmeal or baked into muffins? Pretty delicious I bet.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Fruity, Nutty, Sweet, Tangy

#24DaysOfTea Day 1 – The apple-cinnamon taste is pretty good, and this makes a pleasant herbal blend. I know the nut is almonds, but it reminds me of walnuts for some reason. For the first cup, I steeped it at 7 minutes. Then, in the second cup, I resteeped the same blend, plus some Sungma Classic SFTGFOP1 from Tea Time for a bit of a nutty caffeine hit. Despite the resteep, the nutty aromas are still there, and the apple-cinnamon is a good accompaniment to the light black tea.

Drinking this as part of my DAVIDsTEA advent calendar – Day 1. It smells amazing. Like a sugary dessert! The taste is not overwhelmingly sweet. It is light and mild. It would be great when you have a craving for something sweet, and it would be really yummy with cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning! I had a cup this morning on my way to work, and just resteeped it when I got home and it still tastes great!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Sugar

I got this as one of my three samples that came with my Davids Tea order. I have a DT store in my town but they were all out of Pumpkin Patch and Mango Lassi and I wanted to stock up before they were gone. It seemed a fair trade for the cost of shipping.

The tea smells quite tasty – sweet and nutty though I was rather alarmed when it turned bright pink when I added water. Thankfully the cause was beetroot rather than the dreaded hibiscus – though it still begs the question as why a tea like this has to be bright pink to begin with – it’s more than a little incongruous.

It tastes very much like freshly-baked banana bread – mostly minus the bananas. It’s nutty and sweet with a warm, baked undertone. It makes a wonderful dessert tea.

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Drinking this makes me feel like I’m eating a piece of warm apple crumble. I taste apple, nuts and a buttery pastry. Seems well balanced and light and not overly sweet. I received this as a sample in my last online order from David’s Tea. I may try this one with some agave nectar and milk in the future to see what that does to the already pleasant flavour. A nice tea to relax and unwind with on the weekend.

Flavors: Apple, Nutty, Pastries