Forever Nuts

Nuts, Cinnamon, Stewed Fruits, Baked Bread, Berries, Cream, Earth
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Decaffeinated
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

• “Mmmm, I like all these "Forever Nuts" type of teas with the apple/cinnamon/nut combinations. Though, to be honest the only reason I picked this one out of the other similar ones I have right now is...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1169 tasting notes
  • “I steeped this A Long Time, and added some coconut cream. When it was nice and hot it was sweet and creamy and delicious. Now that it's cooling, it's getting a little sour. So weird. Is it the...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1162 tasting notes
  • “I think it's been decided that I prefer this over Mom's Apple Pie. (thanks *OMGsrsly*) And Mulberry Magic over Pistachio Cream. And lots of teas over Sugar and Spice. And the Pumpkin Chai is...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1391 tasting notes
  • “Easy sip down! I enjoyed the last of it with some half-and-half (like a lighter cream). It tones down the apple and brought out the nuts and cinnamon more. Yay! I'd totally buy more in the future,...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 757 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This is by far one of my favourite herbals from DAVIDsTEA. Based on the ingredients list it should be darn easy to make at home, but I’ve never tried. Still on my list of things to try.

This tea to me tastes almost exactly like apple crumble. It has the apples, has the cinnamon, and the nuts in it make it taste “crumbly” like that oat stuff you put on top. And the “secret beet juice” to give it a bright pink steep?! Love it. I guess that’s one thing that would be difficult to reproduce without making the tea actually taste like beets. Ah, well. I guess I’m just going to have to be a sucker and buy this every time my tin is empty :)

A bit sour near the end, but otherwise not bad

Boiling

To those complaining that this isn’t even a proper tea, have fun missing out on the bestselling tea from the masters at DAVIDsTEA.
While not receiving as much attention during the Summer months due to it being overthrown by teas made to be iced, this tea is a true warrior during the Winter months by providing a pleasant nutty beverage with great hits of beetroot which also give it the signature pink colour that is adored by all.

i bake with this tea. also like it cold

This has to be one of the yummiest smelling teas… like a spicy, fruity cookie maybe. It was much better for me as an iced tea than hot. I took it to work with me until I used up the sample.

Was ok, it tasted watered down.

Considering I’m not usually a fan of nuts, and that the tea does not have that ‘I NEED this’ orgasmic smell that I expect from really good teas, it is surprisingly bold in flavour and quite good. Coordinate it with a fuzzy blanket and fall colours outside, and it’s good company.

I went to DAVIDsTEA for the first time and the tea guide there recommended this tea.
the dry scent very cinnamon-ey, but also very nutty. Once I steeped it I took a sniff. after steep it smells like apples and cinnamon. I like to drink my tea warm not hot, but warm. The taste of it right after steeping is a very watered down tasted of apple. Once I let it cooled a bit it still tasted like apples but now it has a mild nutty after taste.
I love this tea and will definitely but it again :D .

I honestly have yet to really try this tea on it’s own but I have loved mixing it with David’s “Blueberry Jam” and other berry based teas! Not so much love after the first steep though.

I LOVE Forever Nuts!!! The aroma by itself is enough to make your mouth water, it smells like Christmas :) I bought this today and I will forever buy Forever Nuts. Although it’s not really nutty it has a very strong apple flavor, which is the main reason I love it. Definitely a new favorite of mine.