Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Apple, Cinnamon, Oats, Almond, Butter, Cookie, Vanilla, Cream, Nuts, Sweet, Brown Sugar, Hibiscus, Caramel, Creamy, Nutmeg, Nutty, Spices, Tangy, Spicy, Walnut, Fruity, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Pastries, Popcorn, Berry, Coconut, Honey, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Baked Bread, Berries, Earth, Toffee
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

• “Mmmm, I like all these "Forever Nuts" type of teas with the apple/cinnamon/nut combinations. Though, to be honest the only reason I picked this one out of the other similar ones I have...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 2565 tasting notes
  • “I was reading tasting notes, and Christina mentioned mixing this tea with something else to change the aftertaste. She suggested Creme Caramel Rooibos, which I don’t have, so I mixed 1 tbsp...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1850 tasting notes
  • “I think it's been decided that I prefer this over Mom's Apple Pie. (thanks *OMGsrsly*) And Mulberry Magic over Pistachio Cream. And lots of teas over Sugar and Spice. And the Pumpkin Chai is...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1724 tasting notes
  • “Easy sip down! I enjoyed the last of it with some half-and-half (like a lighter cream). It tones down the apple and brought out the nuts and cinnamon more. Yay! I’d totally buy more in the...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 999 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I bought this tea because it was in the top 3 and I was just getting into teas.. well okay it’s not a tea, but I bought it anyway. When I first opened the tin I loooooved the smell of this! it SMELLS amazing!!! The taste, not so much. I still keep tho, and smell it from time to time. lol

Flavors: Almond, Apple

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

So I didn’t waste any time… I just got the Herbal Traveling Tea Box today, about an hour ago… and I’m already drinking one of the teas. So convenient that its a box full of herbals!

I’ve really wanted to try this one for a long time and I had no idea what I exactly to expect from it. It is so delicious! Like a cinnamon bun. I just want to sit on the couch with my nose stuck in this cup smelling the delicious cinnabon smell and sipping. Now I’m gonna have to buy some of this… So first tea tried from the swap box? SUCCESS!

I expected this to be a whole lot nuttier than it actually was. Tastes salty, and yet there’s some kind of raisin-ish flavor going on. With just a pinch of cinnamon. Definitely interesting and not what I expected. But it isn’t horrible. xD Just interesting.

Virginia

Salty, really? Lol that’s weird.

Virginia

I find this tastes like baked apples :P

Ost

Oh that actually sounds right too!
I’m very confused about this tea xD

Hmm this tea surprised me! I probably wouldn’t have picked it out. I mean, I like nuts but I’m not like “YAY NUTS” if you know what I mean. It smells like a pecan praline, dry and when brewed, which reminds me a lot of home. Good start. It tastes like a pecan praline too! There’s a little zing of apple that shows up at the end. It also brews up such a pretty pink color! I approve. This episode of my David’s Tea Tasting Odyssey brought to you once again by the lovely Virginia :-)

Flavors: Apple, Brown Sugar, Butter, Cinnamon, Nuts

Wow. The smell of this tea is AMAZING! Smells like roasted peacons from a carnival… I was also very excited to successfully brew a hot pink cup! This could easily be my one of my favorite teas to date.. a smooth cinnamon with the nutty sweetness. A true comfort tea. I am so happy that I ordered a full tin of it. :)

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon

This is my first tasting note. I have just started trying different teas, and never been a very big hot liquid drinker, I am just trying to find my way.

I got this as a sample in my order, and I was skeptical. I’m not huge into nuts either.

I am pleasantly surprised. The dry mix smells like Coffee Cake, and I am glad to find out that the steeped tea tastes like it too. Might have to buy a little more of this :)

The aftertaste is all coffee cake in my mouth right now.

Flavors: Caramel, Cinnamon

Hi Davis,

I’m savoure bakery from VietNam. I’m really interest in your product. So, How the way i could buy your product ? Please advise me your email so i could give request to you soon.
Hope to receive your respond soonest.

Thanks & Best regards,
Amb Bui – Sundo foods

I don’t understand the craze over this blend. I absolutely hate it. It’s aroma is totally misleading giving off that delicious spice and apple and nuts and… it tastes nothing like that. I find it to be overly sweet, but at the same time boring. There’s little to no nuance to it, it’s either sweet or tastes like hot water. It might just be my tastes; I personally prefer tea leaf to herbals. But I’m always willing to give them a go. I’m sorely disappointed in this blend. It’s just nuts in a cup covered in beetroot.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Nuts

Virginia

In my experience I have to over-leaf (over-nut?) this like crazy to get that flavour out. Like 3, 4 times the recommended amount.

Maureen

I’ve used 4 tspns and steeped for 10 minutes once, and still to no avail. :/ Maybe more tea less steep time?

This tea is so delicious. It is like an apple crumble in a cup. It is fruity and cinnamony, and I enjoy the almond nut flavor. I am really picky when it comes to nuts and this tea is perfect. It is also a super cool hot pink color!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Nuts

I received this sample in the TTTTB! I love nuts but I haven’t had a lot of nut teas so I decided to give this a try. Nice nutty flavor. Good for when I need a caffeine free tea. When I drank it cold, it seemed a little sour almost like there was some hibiscus in there. I’m probably just imagining it. I preferred it hot.