Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Nuts, Nutty, Pastries, Brown Sugar, Caramel, Peanut, Honey, Spices, Sweet, Vanilla, Fruity, Berry, Creamy, Spicy, Cream, Oats, Butter, Cookie, Hibiscus, Nutmeg, Tangy, Walnut, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Popcorn, Coconut, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Baked Bread, Berries, Earth, Toffee
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

My boyfriend bought forever nuts (prepackaged bags) for me for Christmas 2013. I was nervous to try it… not to sure why I was. Maybe it’s because i like fruity teas, and green teas and had never tried one with nuts in it.
Well this tin sat for months and then I finally decided to give it a try… Man am I sorry I did not open it up earlier.
This nutty, fruity, creamy tea is amazing, great to sip on whenever, but I have to be careful since there has nut allergies in the family.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Creamy, Nutty

Picked up a 24 Days of Christmas from DavidsTea this week. Playing some catch up as I arrived to the party a little late.

Smells very nutty, looks a bit like I’m about to steep up some trail mix!

Steeping – Smells like candied almonds. Like I just walked into the mall at during the Christmas holiday. Has a pretty opaque pink color.

Taste – Sweet, nutty exactly like cinnamon sugar roasted almonds. Then the sip finishing off was a punch of cinnamon and little apple.

Not sure if this could be a staple. I could possibly see me drinking this as a dessert, but I still have 23 more teas to go!

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Nuts, Nutty, Spicy, Sweet

I don’t know what happened but I really can’t stand this tea anymore. It tastes so artificial… Blah! Maybe I need to give it a break and try it again later. Otherwise I’ll have to find a new owner for my 100g tin…

From the 24 days of tea calendar.

This smelled so good that I had to try it, even though I’m not much into chunky food tisanes. It tastes very much like an oatmeal cookie. Nice. But, it is making me so thirsty that I don’t think I can drink any more.

This was the first tea I ever had. It was very cinnamon-y and nutty. I was nuts about it (ha-ha). I added some honey to it to give it a little extra kick and I really enjoyed it. I haven’t had it in a while because I have been exploring other teas, but it’s a tea I like to wind down my evening with while reading a book.

Forever Nuts is one of my all-time favourite teas. Its warm, nutty, slightly sweet and perfectly indulgent. It evokes warmth so it is perfect for the cold weather, and so satisfying. It steeps bold, can be re-steeped, and never gets bitter. I just love this tea!

#24DaysofTea and forever. Will always have this in my collection!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Nuts

180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

This is the tea I want to love but I truly hate it. I do not enjoy nuts in tea. I find the “nutty” taste overwhelming.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Nuts

I felt the same way! :/

I don’t think there’s anyone that doesn’t like this tea (unless you’re allergic :( ). It’s the perfect cup that you’d want to cozy up with on a cool day. Nutty, warm, and slightly sweet. Love that it turns into this beautiful pink color.

There’s a reason why it’s a staple!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Fruity, Nuts, Sweet

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more 3 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML

DAVIDsTEA 24 Days of Tea: Day 1 out of 24

Wow, that’s a lovely scent of the loose tea and a nice hot pink color when brewed (due to the beetroot). Unfortunately, the resulting tea (straight) is far weaker in flavor than I would expect, and there’s also a tinge of cloying artificial flavor. As a milk tea, it worked a bit better, but there are far better milk teas.

Flavors: Almond, Anise, Apple, Clove, Cranberry

Boiling 6 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

So heres to my first tasting note!

To be honest I tried this tea in store as a sample a long time ago and immediately was like nope don’t like it, its got nuts in it and everyone loves it so Im not going to! Haha stubborn me.

Well today I opened my day one of the advent calendar and there it was Forever Nuts, daunting me! Of course with my luck it had to be a tea I was sure I didn’t like… So I thought about it all day, and decided hey why not give it another shot. So I took the tea to my dads and we tried it together…. well to my surprise I actually like it (as did he)!

Wow! I can really taste the cinnamon and I feel like it reminds me of almond biscotti from when I was in Italy in May. Oh the memories! And I really do love the pink colour it turns… so I guess I now understand the huge rage of this forever nuts!

So happy I decided to not be stubborn and give it another shot :)

Flavors: Almond, Cinnamon