Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Apple, Cinnamon, Creamy, Nutmeg, Nutty, Spices, Almond, Cake, Caramel, Cookie, Nuts, Sweet, Fruity, Smooth, Cream, Popcorn, Vanilla, Roasted nuts, Pecan, Toffee, Artificial, Baked Bread, Apple Candy, Hay, Overripe Cherries, Pastries, Brown Sugar, Peanut, Honey, Berry, Spicy, Oats, Butter, Hibiscus, Tangy, Walnut, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Coconut, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Berries, Earth
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Just the smell alone will send you back in store to buy more. It’s a staple in my tea cupboard!

Loved this tea both iced and hot. Although the taste is unfamiliar and a taste that needs some getting used to. Can’t just have one sip to be able to review it.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Peanut, Vanilla

An amazing tea to have on hand! No wonder this is a fan Favorited!

Drink it straight, or with all the bells and whistles. It’s good either way! (Though i prefer it straight). My favourite go to tea to have when i’m running errands. And when its not in a travel mug i use my favourite clear mug to see the beetroot infuse and turn it pink!

Flavors: Fruity, Nutty, Sweet

205 °F / 96 °C 5 min, 0 sec 5 g 16 OZ / 473 ML

I am going to be honest, I thought I was going to hate this tea. I just didn’t like the idea of tasting nuts in my tea. When I steeped it, a surprising pink color was waving around it the water! I love pink tea (lol). I thought it was going to taste more cinnamon-y since that is what I smelled but it is just nutty. I actually ended up liking it more since I had very low expectations for it. Such a wonderful surprise!

Flavors: Nuts

Iced 32 OZ / 946 ML

Unfortunately, I have a full tin of this at home that I picked up last fall. I went in to replenish my Just Peachy to discover that it had been discontinued and there was no stock remaining….to my horror! In my shock and despair, I picked up some of this and it was a bad decision. I found out that I am not a fan of almonds in steeped tea. I love to eat almonds, but I don’t like the flavour it gives off in steeped tea. I will not be picking up more of this and I’m not sure what I will do with the rest of the stock I still have.

Very nice tasting tea. It has a wonderful aroma and the pink steeping colour of the tea is really pretty. The nut flavour isn’t too overpowering (even if the tea is a nut infused one) and the apple hints is a welcome addition to balance the nut to other spice ratio. Tastes wonderful as a hot drink and as an iced drink.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Berry, Caramel, Cinnamon, Creamy, Nuts, Spicy, Sweet, Vanilla

Finally drinking the sample and IT IS THE MOST DELICIOUS THING EVER. How have I lived without this in my life?

Kristal

This is the tea that got me hooked on DAVIDs tea :)

I stupidly deleted my other tasting note for this tea. A quick recap – this tea makes me happy I can eat almonds and it’s absolutely perfect for a Netflix binge after work. Smell and taste are both comforting. Love this tea!!! Initially rated it 80 but with every cup I just love it more. 100 for sure. It’s so heavy, I use my steeper points to buy huge bags of it.

This is a staples for me! You always need a little bit of forever nuts in your pantry :)

This basically taste like a almond croissant so adding a little bit of brown sugar (not too much!) really makes everything better. Very good in latté too. And its colour is so amazing!

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Cream

This was my first love from David’s Tea. It tastes rather similar to a apple crisp. Apple is definitely the strongest flavour, with a nice cinnamon-y oat highlight. I made this as a cream based latte one day, and it was perfect.

That being said, I probably jumped the gun on buying another 50g immediately after finishing my first sample. It’s good, but I wouldn’t want to drink it too much as I don’t want to get tired of it.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Oats