Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Apple, Cinnamon, Creamy, Nutmeg, Nutty, Spices, Almond, Cake, Caramel, Cookie, Nuts, Sweet, Fruity, Smooth, Cream, Popcorn, Vanilla, Roasted nuts, Pecan, Toffee, Artificial, Baked Bread, Apple Candy, Hay, Overripe Cherries, Pastries, Brown Sugar, Peanut, Honey, Berry, Spicy, Oats, Butter, Hibiscus, Tangy, Walnut, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Coconut, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Berries, Earth
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I stupidly deleted my other tasting note for this tea. A quick recap – this tea makes me happy I can eat almonds and it’s absolutely perfect for a Netflix binge after work. Smell and taste are both comforting. Love this tea!!! Initially rated it 80 but with every cup I just love it more. 100 for sure. It’s so heavy, I use my steeper points to buy huge bags of it.

This is a staples for me! You always need a little bit of forever nuts in your pantry :)

This basically taste like a almond croissant so adding a little bit of brown sugar (not too much!) really makes everything better. Very good in latté too. And its colour is so amazing!

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Cream

This was my first love from David’s Tea. It tastes rather similar to a apple crisp. Apple is definitely the strongest flavour, with a nice cinnamon-y oat highlight. I made this as a cream based latte one day, and it was perfect.

That being said, I probably jumped the gun on buying another 50g immediately after finishing my first sample. It’s good, but I wouldn’t want to drink it too much as I don’t want to get tired of it.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Oats

Sample from Zach S. Thank you!

This is SOOO good! It’s an amazing dessert tea! It tastes like nuts, cinnamon, brown sugar, and something fruity. I’m going to have to buy some of this. It kind of reminds me of apple crisp topping. Seriously, this is delicious! I think I’ve found a new favorite. Thanks again Zach!

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

Today I discovered that this makes a fabulous iced tea— so creamy it reminds me of a spicy, fruity iced chai. Served hot, it became a bit cloying, but iced that strong flavor works. Really works! Husband says upon his first sip— order more from Davids right now— a strong endorsement indeed. :)

This is divine! Yummy! I absolutely love the nutty, buttery flavor. It’s like a nutty sweet dessert. So good, and gorgeous color. Will definitely be buying this again!

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Cream, Nuts, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

it makes honor to its name

Creamy, delicately nutty, smooth, with sweetness—good! Had it been a more intense flavour, I might have rated it all the way to 100%! Just my preference hee :-) Let me know if there is!

Flavors: Cream, Nuts

I don’t want to say anything bad about this tea, even though I’m not fond of it. It IS a good taste, it’s just not something where I’m like “Oh, yeah baby! Give me another cup of that!”
It’s more like, if someone gave me a cup I’d drink it respectfully and it wouldn’t be painful.

It smells like oatmeal cookies, and tastes exactly like a cinnamon bun. I love oatmeal cookies and cinnamon buns, but I just don’t feel like drinking them in tea form. If this idea does sound attractive to you though, then run out and buy this tea.

Flavors: Brown Sugar, Cinnamon

6 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 14 OZ / 414 ML

I’ve been wanting to try this one for such a long time! Thanks to Ost, I finally got to :)
This smells lovely and delivers more nuttiness than I expected it to once I read the label. Being that the nutty flavor is coming from almonds, I like it slightly less than Brazillionaire from DAVIDs or Maple Pecan Oolong from Butiki (which are my two favorite nut-based teas) because those nut flavors come from my two favorite nuts. But, almond would be my third favorite.

This one hit the spot nicely when I was wanting a creamy nutty dessert tonight :)

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Hibiscus

I love the idea of a nutty tea, though it having hibiscus is such a turn off to me :( how tart does the hibiscus make this one?

The Cookie Lady

Not really tart at all because of the creamy nut aspect. I don’t add sugar to my teas either. I feel like whatever tart you might get in this is more like apple tart than the usual kind of tart you get from hibiscus.

Good to know! I will have to give it a try :)