Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Brown Sugar, Butter, Nuts, Caramel, Coconut, Honey, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Vanilla, Baked Bread, Berries, Cream, Earth
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

• “Mmmm, I like all these "Forever Nuts" type of teas with the apple/cinnamon/nut combinations. Though, to be honest the only reason I picked this one out of the other similar ones I have right now is...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1713 tasting notes
  • “I was reading tasting notes, and Christina mentioned mixing this tea with something else to change the aftertaste. She suggested Creme Caramel Rooibos, which I don't have, so I mixed 1 tbsp this...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1377 tasting notes
  • “I think it's been decided that I prefer this over Mom's Apple Pie. (thanks *OMGsrsly*) And Mulberry Magic over Pistachio Cream. And lots of teas over Sugar and Spice. And the Pumpkin Chai is...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1641 tasting notes
  • “Easy sip down! I enjoyed the last of it with some half-and-half (like a lighter cream). It tones down the apple and brought out the nuts and cinnamon more. Yay! I'd totally buy more in the future,...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 757 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tastes like an oatmeal cookie. A lovely, pink, oatmeal cookie. Prominent nutty flavour, nice and sweet, a little cinnamon, almonds, I just love it entirely. 5 stars.

Ok, to be honest when I first tea from DAVID’sTEA was a Forever Nuts latte with soyamilk and agave. So I already know what Forever Nuts tastes like. (Amazing) BUT I have always gotten my beloved Forever Nuts in a latte, I’ve never had it as a regular normal tea. So I steeped it for 7 minutes, added some cane sugar, and let it cool. And like I always do, I’m drinking it as I type this wonderful review.

~~So my first sip was AMAZINGLY AMAZING AND FABULOUS AND FANTASTICAL!!! I thought Forever Nuts tasted good as a latte but boy was I wrong! It tastes even better as a regular tea!!! I love the fruityness and nuttiness of it all. I especially loved watching the water turn pink when I dropped the tea bag in :)

~~~P.S this review was supposed to be posted this morning but I ran out of time and had to head downtown so that’s why it’s so late haha :)

Forever Nuts is delicious! The aroma is great and it’s a cute color when steeped. I was a bit hesitant on trying it but I’m glad I did. Now it’s one of my favorites!

Forever Nuts is definitely wayyyyy up there on my personal list of all time favorite teas. I bought this tea in the set called “David’s Top 3"

It was super delicious!

You would never expect this tea to be PINK when you steep it! WHATT PIIINKKK!?!?! NO WAY. It’s apparently because of the beetroot in it.

Anyways, I was expecting there to be more types of nuts in it (there’s only almonds) but it is still delicious, and there is the perfect amount of cinnamon and it just pulls everything together in this satisfying tea :)

This is probably my favorite steeped drink ever. Something about it reminds me of my childhood.

I love the cinnamon, the color (pink!), and the apple flavor. Maybe it’s kind of like those nutty bavarian things.

This tastes EXACTLY like banana bread to me. It’s yummy, but I have to be in the mood to drink it.

The smell of this is one of the most amazing scents I’ve ever smelt.
I bought 100g instantly after smelling it without tasting.
I am obsessed!
I loooved the flavor, loved the pink colour, and I loved the smell.. (Have I said that already? ;))
I’m definitely going to always have this on stock!
Makes me feel so cozy.
It tastes like a cinnamon muffin bun! Reminds me of fall :)

Day 10 of my Easter Advent calendar!

It’s pretty obvious that I like this tea already (d’uh) and I have some both at work and at home. My mom loves this one, too, so we go through an obscene amount of it in this house! I like how nutty and pie-y it tastes, but almost more like apple crisp. I love it. And I love that it’s pink, and from rather flavourless beet juice. Doesn’t take away from the flavour of the tea, and doesn’t add tangy-ness. Yum yum yum.

Verdict: will definitely buy more when my stash is gone.

A bit sour near the end, but otherwise not bad

Boiling