Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Coconut, Honey, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Vanilla, Nuts, Cinnamon, Baked Bread, Berries, Cream, Earth
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Decaffeinated
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

• “Mmmm, I like all these "Forever Nuts" type of teas with the apple/cinnamon/nut combinations. Though, to be honest the only reason I picked this one out of the other similar ones I have right now is...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1179 tasting notes
  • “I steeped this A Long Time, and added some coconut cream. When it was nice and hot it was sweet and creamy and delicious. Now that it's cooling, it's getting a little sour. So weird. Is it the...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1162 tasting notes
  • “I think it's been decided that I prefer this over Mom's Apple Pie. (thanks *OMGsrsly*) And Mulberry Magic over Pistachio Cream. And lots of teas over Sugar and Spice. And the Pumpkin Chai is...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1397 tasting notes
  • “Easy sip down! I enjoyed the last of it with some half-and-half (like a lighter cream). It tones down the apple and brought out the nuts and cinnamon more. Yay! I'd totally buy more in the future,...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 757 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I honestly have yet to really try this tea on it’s own but I have loved mixing it with David’s “Blueberry Jam” and other berry based teas! Not so much love after the first steep though.

I LOVE Forever Nuts!!! The aroma by itself is enough to make your mouth water, it smells like Christmas :) I bought this today and I will forever buy Forever Nuts. Although it’s not really nutty it has a very strong apple flavor, which is the main reason I love it. Definitely a new favorite of mine.

DOWNRIGHT AMAZING. I love drinking this before bedtime, or at the end of a long shift at work when I need something to look forward to. Nutty, with just a hint of apple. So amazing that I want to make two cups in a row!

This tastes like cinnamon and happiness. It’s easy on the stomach and very relaxing.

‘a tea made of nuts, apples and BEETS?’ i thought to myself. cool. it smelled interesting. i had read mixed reviews, but i like to think i’m open minded…. and beets are grand. the hot water did it’s magic and the tea changed from crunchy looking to fluffy. again it smelled good…

sadly, i must review that while the colour was striking and the smell continued to pique my interest, the beverage itself did very little for me. HOWEVER, the idea behind it was sound. i will consider this a work in progress and re-evaluate in a year.

This is by far the best smelling tea I’ve tried yet! It smells like pie and I just want to have that scent with me all day long! It doesn’t taste as good it smells, which is too bad, but it’s still very pleasant. Definitely a keeper for the winter!

This tea is pretty addictive because of the almonds and the cinnamon. One of the best!

Much better this time around! On the advice of cityofpink, steeped it for 7 full minutes and it very yummy!

Steeped it for the full 7 minutes, added Spenda as I do to mostly all of the teas and it was sooo yummy! Like Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal!

Maybe yes – pleasantly cheeky name with the word “forever” in it. @whoisnpy commented it tastes like a cinnamon bun!