Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Apple, Peanut, Vanilla, Fruity, Nutty, Sweet, Nuts, Berry, Caramel, Cinnamon, Creamy, Spicy, Cream, Oats, Butter, Cookie, Brown Sugar, Hibiscus, Nutmeg, Spices, Tangy, Walnut, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Pastries, Popcorn, Coconut, Honey, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Baked Bread, Berries, Earth, Toffee
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I expected this to be a whole lot nuttier than it actually was. Tastes salty, and yet there’s some kind of raisin-ish flavor going on. With just a pinch of cinnamon. Definitely interesting and not what I expected. But it isn’t horrible. xD Just interesting.

Virginia

Salty, really? Lol that’s weird.

Virginia

I find this tastes like baked apples :P

Ost

Oh that actually sounds right too!
I’m very confused about this tea xD

Hmm this tea surprised me! I probably wouldn’t have picked it out. I mean, I like nuts but I’m not like “YAY NUTS” if you know what I mean. It smells like a pecan praline, dry and when brewed, which reminds me a lot of home. Good start. It tastes like a pecan praline too! There’s a little zing of apple that shows up at the end. It also brews up such a pretty pink color! I approve. This episode of my David’s Tea Tasting Odyssey brought to you once again by the lovely Virginia :-)

Flavors: Apple, Brown Sugar, Butter, Cinnamon, Nuts

Wow. The smell of this tea is AMAZING! Smells like roasted peacons from a carnival… I was also very excited to successfully brew a hot pink cup! This could easily be my one of my favorite teas to date.. a smooth cinnamon with the nutty sweetness. A true comfort tea. I am so happy that I ordered a full tin of it. :)

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon

This is my first tasting note. I have just started trying different teas, and never been a very big hot liquid drinker, I am just trying to find my way.

I got this as a sample in my order, and I was skeptical. I’m not huge into nuts either.

I am pleasantly surprised. The dry mix smells like Coffee Cake, and I am glad to find out that the steeped tea tastes like it too. Might have to buy a little more of this :)

The aftertaste is all coffee cake in my mouth right now.

Flavors: Caramel, Cinnamon

Hi Davis,

I’m savoure bakery from VietNam. I’m really interest in your product. So, How the way i could buy your product ? Please advise me your email so i could give request to you soon.
Hope to receive your respond soonest.

Thanks & Best regards,
Amb Bui – Sundo foods

I don’t understand the craze over this blend. I absolutely hate it. It’s aroma is totally misleading giving off that delicious spice and apple and nuts and… it tastes nothing like that. I find it to be overly sweet, but at the same time boring. There’s little to no nuance to it, it’s either sweet or tastes like hot water. It might just be my tastes; I personally prefer tea leaf to herbals. But I’m always willing to give them a go. I’m sorely disappointed in this blend. It’s just nuts in a cup covered in beetroot.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Nuts

Virginia

In my experience I have to over-leaf (over-nut?) this like crazy to get that flavour out. Like 3, 4 times the recommended amount.

Maureen

I’ve used 4 tspns and steeped for 10 minutes once, and still to no avail. :/ Maybe more tea less steep time?

This tea is so delicious. It is like an apple crumble in a cup. It is fruity and cinnamony, and I enjoy the almond nut flavor. I am really picky when it comes to nuts and this tea is perfect. It is also a super cool hot pink color!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Nuts

I received this sample in the TTTTB! I love nuts but I haven’t had a lot of nut teas so I decided to give this a try. Nice nutty flavor. Good for when I need a caffeine free tea. When I drank it cold, it seemed a little sour almost like there was some hibiscus in there. I’m probably just imagining it. I preferred it hot.

After eating a whole bulb of fennel drizzled with a bit of olive oil, sprinkled with salt and pepper for dinner, I’m now drinking warm apple pie.

1. It’s 11pm. Late supper I guess.
2. Liquid apple pie deliciousness. The trick is to use about 3 tsp for 8 oz of water and it’s perfect.

I really wasn’t expecting to like this. My experiences with DavidsTea have been pretty hit-or-miss and this one just didn’t sound very promising.

And yet. This is actually quite pleasant. The smell is nutty and evocative of marzipan. The color is discouragingly red, but the hibiscus isn’t actually as overwhelming as I feared. The taste is primarily almond, with a sweet hibiscus undertone and a tangy aftertaste. This is so close to marzipan! I wouldn’t rush to have this again, but I wouldn’t turn it down either.

sipdown!