Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Nutty, Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Creamy, Brown Sugar, Nuts, Spicy, Sweet, Butter, Walnut, Fruity, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Tangy, Sugar, Pastries, Popcorn, Berry, Cream, Caramel, Coconut, Honey, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Vanilla, Baked Bread, Berries, Earth, Toffee
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

• “Mmmm, I like all these "Forever Nuts" type of teas with the apple/cinnamon/nut combinations. Though, to be honest the only reason I picked this one out of the other similar ones I have right now is...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 2253 tasting notes
  • “I was reading tasting notes, and Christina mentioned mixing this tea with something else to change the aftertaste. She suggested Creme Caramel Rooibos, which I don't have, so I mixed 1 tbsp this...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1615 tasting notes
  • “I think it's been decided that I prefer this over Mom's Apple Pie. (thanks *OMGsrsly*) And Mulberry Magic over Pistachio Cream. And lots of teas over Sugar and Spice. And the Pumpkin Chai is...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1700 tasting notes
  • “Easy sip down! I enjoyed the last of it with some half-and-half (like a lighter cream). It tones down the apple and brought out the nuts and cinnamon more. Yay! I'd totally buy more in the future,...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 917 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I don’t understand why this is so popular.

This tea isn’t working for me as much as it does for others. It’s very sweet and cinnamon-y and tastes like potpourri. You don’t need any sugar as it is already sweet, and it leaves me still thirsty after. I would recommend this to someone who isn’t a big tea drinker, as there is no tea in it whatsoever.

Everybody is talking about Forever Nuts! I always wondered why this tea was so popular and, since I got the chance to try it today, I understand why now!

I have never been a fan – or should I say that I have always been afraid – of nutty teas because they always smell so sweet and I don’t like super sweet teas. But the thing is I never took the time (or never really had the bravery) to taste one. So when I saw Forever Nuts in my 24 Days of Tea Advent Calendar, I was kind of happy that I would have the chance to try it :) Of course, when I smelled the dry leaves, it seemed really sweet (almost like a dessert) but I did not stop there so I brewed a cup. The liquor has the same smell as the dry leaves. But when I tasted it, I don’t know what kind of dessert it reminded me of, but the flavors were great! And the best thing is it wasn’t too sweet so I could enjoy it! :D

I was very impressed by this tea and I really loved it! Of course it can’t beat Alpine Punch, but if I run out of the latter during the year, I know I can always get Forever Nuts to comfort me.

Forever Nuts is one of my favorite caffeine free tisanes from DavidsTea. It has a fantastic rich, nutty flavor and it smells absolutely delicious, almost like a coffee cake. It makes me crave spiced cake whenever I open the lid!

This herbal blend also has a lovely pink color when steeped, so I like to make it in a clear cup. I could probably drink this all winter long – it’s fantastic in cold weather for a nice warm pick me up.

I like the smell of this tea when steeped. It smells like apple pie. I steeped it for at least 5 minutes, and I can smell the tea when I drink it, but the flavour is much milder than I’d like it. It would be nice if it had more flavour. I will be trying this again with a steep time closer to 7 mins, or put more than 1.5 tsp tisane per cup. I also like the fact that I can eat the fruit and nuts at the end.

Day #4 of the advent calendar! I was introduced to this one by a co-worker last year, and I loved it on the spot and it has been a staple in my tea shelf ever since. I steep this one for ages so the flavour is nice and strong, sans any sweetener. A classic that will always get 100% from me. <3

First tea I tried at David’s Tea and still one of my favs

Probably my favourite tea.
Caffeine free, and just so perfect to steep first thing in the morning.
I much prefer Forever Nuts over Mom’s Apple Pie.

Sweet! Great for the cravings days.

This tastes like an oatmeal cookie. A lovely, pink, oatmeal cookie. Prominent nutty flavour, nice and sweet, a little cinnamon, almonds, I just love it entirely. 5 stars.