Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Coconut, Honey, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Vanilla, Nuts, Cinnamon, Baked Bread, Berries, Cream, Earth
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Decaffeinated
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

• “Mmmm, I like all these "Forever Nuts" type of teas with the apple/cinnamon/nut combinations. Though, to be honest the only reason I picked this one out of the other similar ones I have right now is...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1179 tasting notes
  • “I steeped this A Long Time, and added some coconut cream. When it was nice and hot it was sweet and creamy and delicious. Now that it's cooling, it's getting a little sour. So weird. Is it the...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1162 tasting notes
  • “I think it's been decided that I prefer this over Mom's Apple Pie. (thanks *OMGsrsly*) And Mulberry Magic over Pistachio Cream. And lots of teas over Sugar and Spice. And the Pumpkin Chai is...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1397 tasting notes
  • “Easy sip down! I enjoyed the last of it with some half-and-half (like a lighter cream). It tones down the apple and brought out the nuts and cinnamon more. Yay! I'd totally buy more in the future,...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 757 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

OHHHH YEAH.

This is the best thing to come out of the advent calendar so far for me. I will undoubtedly buy a tin & keep this in stock.

It’s like liquid comfort (but without the calories of hot chocolate), slightly fruity, slightly cinnamony, slightly nutty, slightly earthy. Just enough of each to be perfect.

A CINNAMON BUN BAKED BY YOUR GRANDMOTHER ON CHRISTMAS MORNING….IN A CUP. Thats what Forever Nuts is like. So conforting,plus how can you not like a bright pink tea? (From beetroot) Such a surprise!

So I am recently new to the tea drinking world, I used to think that tea tasted like a dirty cup of water. However when I was visiting a friend for the weekend she made me a cup of FOREVER NUTS, and I have been addicted ever since. This tea taste like I am eating a package of mixed nuts without all the extra calories that come with snacking on nuts, and the tea also turns a sweet pink colour as well.

This one is fun. Love the pink color – I prefer this one hot.

Very nice nutty/creamy tea

I got 10g to sample then I got 100g tin of this a few weeks ago. I am now almost done my 100 g tin. This tea is amazing. I wouldn’t say I am a crazy nut lover but this tea is soo yummy. The smell of it in the tin is very almondy with a bit of cinnamon. When brewed it smells just as good. When you drink it you get a bit of tart apple-ness in it then almonds and a bit of cinnamon.

The only problem I have with it is the ingredients are that well dispersed. I brewed a cup which was almost all apple with a bit of almond and no cinnamon or beet root so it was yellow instead of pink.

Amazing and even better with almond milk.

It tastes like a fresh baked cookie! :)

Forever Nuts is definitely a favorite of mine; it was one of the first teas from DAVIDsTEA I ever tried, and I still keep a full tin on hand at all times. It’s just yummy. I love the colour, and the smell while it is steeping is so warm and nutty. It smells kind of like apple pie, except better, because I don’t really like baked goods. I’m so happy it’s caffeine-free, because that means I can drink it all day if I want! Which I do sometimes. Such as today.

Let me begin by saying that I don’t really like the color pink. It just makes anything seem less good than what it is.

Now let’s get to the actual logging. This tea tastes great with or without milk. Very little sweetening needed, too. The nuttiness is great but there’s something else about it. The creaminess is just great (yes, it tastes creamy to me).

Oh and I’m loving the pink.