Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Honey, Spices, Sweet, Peanut, Vanilla, Fruity, Nutty, Nuts, Berry, Caramel, Creamy, Spicy, Cream, Oats, Butter, Cookie, Brown Sugar, Hibiscus, Nutmeg, Tangy, Walnut, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Pastries, Popcorn, Coconut, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Baked Bread, Berries, Earth, Toffee
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Wow, I was honestly expecting to hate this. I was given the 6 sachet tin as part of a gift and decided to give it a whirl, even though I usually dislike apple-based teas. This one, however, seemed to do it right. Almond and apple goes together like peanut butter and jam. I’m actually planning on going out tomorrow to get a full tin of it (and to take advantage of the Valentine’s day sale!).

This was the second tea I ever tried from DavidsTea. That first time tasted absoloutly delicious, with a bit of 2% milk added to it. But since then I have never been able to replicate that wonderful flavor, and as a result find the tea a bit boring. It sure smells nice, though, and is very tasty on yogurt.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 250 ML

Steepster seems to have eaten my notes on this one (probably because they sounded so delicious). I wasn’t sure about this tea at first, to be honest, but it’s grown on me. I’ve actually only got a couple servings left before the bottom of the tin. This was one of my first David’s Tea purchases and even though it’s only been a month since I bought it, I’ve already got eight others. At this rate, I may as well just open my own shop! I’ll drink this one any way it can be made. Plain, with brown sugar (it does have to be brown sugar, though, not honey or white sugar or any other sweetener), with a bit of milk, steeped in milk as a latte…you name it, I’ve tried it, and it’s been delicious. I can see why this is touted as a customer favourite. If I’m drinking it plain, I prefer to steep it for as long as possible. Even in milk, I’ll usually let it go for at least fifteen or twenty minutes. You get a bit of a berry flavour in this one…someone in another review said “Strawberry Quik” and it definitely gets close when done as a latte. I can’t wait for my next one to arrive!

Flavors: Baked Bread, Berries, Cinnamon, Cream, Earth, Nuts

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

This tea comes out pink so of course I love it. It smells heavenly too, like apple crumble and almonds. One of my favourite herbal teas and it tastes great straight or with a little honey, haven’t tried with cream though,if anything I’ll be using almond milk.

I love this tea! It’s one of my all time favorites to sip while I’m in a long lecture on a snowy day. Be careful not to steep too long, or you get too much of a beetroot flavour, I find. Best with a short shot of agave

I was starting to give up on DAVIDsTEA because of their weak flavors (is it just me, or do their teas smell 10x better than they taste?). But, I was surprised to find myself enjoying this so much. Even more surprising, it was a great second steep! Cross your fingers to get this one as a free sample..

Whoa. This one is a keeper. I haven’t had a whole ton of DavidsTEA before, but oh. my. god. Smells like pie filling. Nutty pie filling. Imagine if you take apple pie filling and steep it. Yep, this is the result. Why, why have I not have this until now?

I don’t understand why this is so popular.

This tea isn’t working for me as much as it does for others. It’s very sweet and cinnamon-y and tastes like potpourri. You don’t need any sugar as it is already sweet, and it leaves me still thirsty after. I would recommend this to someone who isn’t a big tea drinker, as there is no tea in it whatsoever.