Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Brown Sugar, Butter, Nuts, Caramel, Coconut, Honey, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Vanilla, Baked Bread, Berries, Cream, Earth, Sweet, Toffee
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

• “Mmmm, I like all these "Forever Nuts" type of teas with the apple/cinnamon/nut combinations. Though, to be honest the only reason I picked this one out of the other similar ones I have right now is...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1819 tasting notes
  • “I was reading tasting notes, and Christina mentioned mixing this tea with something else to change the aftertaste. She suggested Creme Caramel Rooibos, which I don't have, so I mixed 1 tbsp this...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1425 tasting notes
  • “I think it's been decided that I prefer this over Mom's Apple Pie. (thanks *OMGsrsly*) And Mulberry Magic over Pistachio Cream. And lots of teas over Sugar and Spice. And the Pumpkin Chai is...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1678 tasting notes
  • “Easy sip down! I enjoyed the last of it with some half-and-half (like a lighter cream). It tones down the apple and brought out the nuts and cinnamon more. Yay! I'd totally buy more in the future,...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 757 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Love this “tea”… The dry smell is delicious, it is like taking a whiff of an apple pie. The taste might even be better. I can definitely get the apples and the almonds. I also love that is is caffeine-free. A perfect evening treat. Oh and the brewed color is this wonderful shade of pink. Funny enough this tea made me buy a see through glass mug, just so I can see the liquid.

I’ll admit, it’s not “tea” in the traditional sense. It was in my room mates DT calendar, so we decided to give it a shot. Worst case, we threw the pot out and made something else. I don’t really understand the colour. I mean, sure, it’s pretty… But I wouldn’t have cared if it was green or brown. I mean, it is a “nut” tea after all.

You know what this is? Guilt-free apple cider. Sure, it’s not “tea”, but it was a nice late-night winter tea for us! This would probably be a great drink for your friends that don’t like “tea”, similar to Goji Pop from DT.

I will be forever nuts about this tea, I have tried at least 20 other flavours from David’s Tea and this still holds the record. It tastes great any way you have it, as a latte, straight, with or without sweetener… amazing.

I love a cup of tea before bed, which explains my sweet spot for herbal teas. This tea smells great, like candied almonds. After that amazing smell, I was a little disappointed with the taste. Less candied nuts and more apple than I was expecting. And while it’s not as amazing as I had hoped, it was quite satisfying and a healthy replacement for that dessert I was craving.

amazing tea! such a good dessert flavour! perfect as a soy latte

Stacey: This tea has been one of my favourites from the start. The combination of the ingredients definitely works. The almonds give you this full flavour and the apple gives you a touch of sweetness that lingers in the mouth. The colour of the beetroot is just the cherry on top of a great tea. This tea has been a staple in our tea shelf for a long time now so I recommend this tea to anyone and everyone. 9/10 hands down.

Brooke: As I said, Stacey and I do have this in our cupboards and I can never turn this one down. It’s one of my favourites, I love it. It’s… the best. So good. Mm. Yes. I will be forever nuts about this tea. Ohoho. 9.5/10.

Read more here: http://teaconnoisseurs.wordpress.com/2012/12/17/forever-nuts/

OHHHH YEAH.

This is the best thing to come out of the advent calendar so far for me. I will undoubtedly buy a tin & keep this in stock.

It’s like liquid comfort (but without the calories of hot chocolate), slightly fruity, slightly cinnamony, slightly nutty, slightly earthy. Just enough of each to be perfect.

A CINNAMON BUN BAKED BY YOUR GRANDMOTHER ON CHRISTMAS MORNING….IN A CUP. Thats what Forever Nuts is like. So conforting,plus how can you not like a bright pink tea? (From beetroot) Such a surprise!

So I am recently new to the tea drinking world, I used to think that tea tasted like a dirty cup of water. However when I was visiting a friend for the weekend she made me a cup of FOREVER NUTS, and I have been addicted ever since. This tea taste like I am eating a package of mixed nuts without all the extra calories that come with snacking on nuts, and the tea also turns a sweet pink colour as well.

This one is fun. Love the pink color – I prefer this one hot.