Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Honey, Spices, Sweet, Peanut, Vanilla, Fruity, Nutty, Nuts, Berry, Caramel, Creamy, Spicy, Cream, Oats, Butter, Cookie, Brown Sugar, Hibiscus, Nutmeg, Tangy, Walnut, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Pastries, Popcorn, Coconut, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Baked Bread, Berries, Earth, Toffee
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Everybody is talking about Forever Nuts! I always wondered why this tea was so popular and, since I got the chance to try it today, I understand why now!

I have never been a fan – or should I say that I have always been afraid – of nutty teas because they always smell so sweet and I don’t like super sweet teas. But the thing is I never took the time (or never really had the bravery) to taste one. So when I saw Forever Nuts in my 24 Days of Tea Advent Calendar, I was kind of happy that I would have the chance to try it :) Of course, when I smelled the dry leaves, it seemed really sweet (almost like a dessert) but I did not stop there so I brewed a cup. The liquor has the same smell as the dry leaves. But when I tasted it, I don’t know what kind of dessert it reminded me of, but the flavors were great! And the best thing is it wasn’t too sweet so I could enjoy it! :D

I was very impressed by this tea and I really loved it! Of course it can’t beat Alpine Punch, but if I run out of the latter during the year, I know I can always get Forever Nuts to comfort me.

Forever Nuts is one of my favorite caffeine free tisanes from DavidsTea. It has a fantastic rich, nutty flavor and it smells absolutely delicious, almost like a coffee cake. It makes me crave spiced cake whenever I open the lid!

This herbal blend also has a lovely pink color when steeped, so I like to make it in a clear cup. I could probably drink this all winter long – it’s fantastic in cold weather for a nice warm pick me up.

I like the smell of this tea when steeped. It smells like apple pie. I steeped it for at least 5 minutes, and I can smell the tea when I drink it, but the flavour is much milder than I’d like it. It would be nice if it had more flavour. I will be trying this again with a steep time closer to 7 mins, or put more than 1.5 tsp tisane per cup. I also like the fact that I can eat the fruit and nuts at the end.

Day #4 of the advent calendar! I was introduced to this one by a co-worker last year, and I loved it on the spot and it has been a staple in my tea shelf ever since. I steep this one for ages so the flavour is nice and strong, sans any sweetener. A classic that will always get 100% from me.

First tea I tried at David’s Tea and still one of my favs

Probably my favourite tea.
Caffeine free, and just so perfect to steep first thing in the morning.
I much prefer Forever Nuts over Mom’s Apple Pie.

Sweet! Great for the cravings days.

This tastes like an oatmeal cookie. A lovely, pink, oatmeal cookie. Prominent nutty flavour, nice and sweet, a little cinnamon, almonds, I just love it entirely. 5 stars.

Ok, to be honest when I first tea from DAVID’sTEA was a Forever Nuts latte with soyamilk and agave. So I already know what Forever Nuts tastes like. (Amazing) BUT I have always gotten my beloved Forever Nuts in a latte, I’ve never had it as a regular normal tea. So I steeped it for 7 minutes, added some cane sugar, and let it cool. And like I always do, I’m drinking it as I type this wonderful review.

~~So my first sip was AMAZINGLY AMAZING AND FABULOUS AND FANTASTICAL!!! I thought Forever Nuts tasted good as a latte but boy was I wrong! It tastes even better as a regular tea!!! I love the fruityness and nuttiness of it all. I especially loved watching the water turn pink when I dropped the tea bag in :)

~~~P.S this review was supposed to be posted this morning but I ran out of time and had to head downtown so that’s why it’s so late haha :)