Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Apple, Berry, Caramel, Cinnamon, Creamy, Nuts, Spicy, Sweet, Vanilla, Cream, Oats, Butter, Cookie, Brown Sugar, Hibiscus, Nutmeg, Nutty, Spices, Tangy, Walnut, Fruity, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Pastries, Popcorn, Coconut, Honey, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Baked Bread, Berries, Earth, Toffee
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Forever Nuts is delicious! The aroma is great and it’s a cute color when steeped. I was a bit hesitant on trying it but I’m glad I did. Now it’s one of my favorites!

Forever Nuts is definitely wayyyyy up there on my personal list of all time favorite teas. I bought this tea in the set called “David’s Top 3"

It was super delicious!

You would never expect this tea to be PINK when you steep it! WHATT PIIINKKK!?!?! NO WAY. It’s apparently because of the beetroot in it.

Anyways, I was expecting there to be more types of nuts in it (there’s only almonds) but it is still delicious, and there is the perfect amount of cinnamon and it just pulls everything together in this satisfying tea :)

This is probably my favorite steeped drink ever. Something about it reminds me of my childhood.

I love the cinnamon, the color (pink!), and the apple flavor. Maybe it’s kind of like those nutty bavarian things.

This tastes EXACTLY like banana bread to me. It’s yummy, but I have to be in the mood to drink it.

The smell of this is one of the most amazing scents I’ve ever smelt.
I bought 100g instantly after smelling it without tasting.
I am obsessed!
I loooved the flavor, loved the pink colour, and I loved the smell.. (Have I said that already? ;))
I’m definitely going to always have this on stock!
Makes me feel so cozy.
It tastes like a cinnamon muffin bun! Reminds me of fall :)

Day 10 of my Easter Advent calendar!

It’s pretty obvious that I like this tea already (d’uh) and I have some both at work and at home. My mom loves this one, too, so we go through an obscene amount of it in this house! I like how nutty and pie-y it tastes, but almost more like apple crisp. I love it. And I love that it’s pink, and from rather flavourless beet juice. Doesn’t take away from the flavour of the tea, and doesn’t add tangy-ness. Yum yum yum.

Verdict: will definitely buy more when my stash is gone.

A bit sour near the end, but otherwise not bad

Boiling

To those complaining that this isn’t even a proper tea, have fun missing out on the bestselling tea from the masters at DAVIDsTEA.
While not receiving as much attention during the Summer months due to it being overthrown by teas made to be iced, this tea is a true warrior during the Winter months by providing a pleasant nutty beverage with great hits of beetroot which also give it the signature pink colour that is adored by all.

i bake with this tea. also like it cold