Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Brown Sugar, Butter, Nuts, Caramel, Coconut, Honey, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Vanilla, Baked Bread, Berries, Cream, Earth, Sweet, Toffee
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

• “Mmmm, I like all these "Forever Nuts" type of teas with the apple/cinnamon/nut combinations. Though, to be honest the only reason I picked this one out of the other similar ones I have right now is...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1811 tasting notes
  • “I was reading tasting notes, and Christina mentioned mixing this tea with something else to change the aftertaste. She suggested Creme Caramel Rooibos, which I don't have, so I mixed 1 tbsp this...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1424 tasting notes
  • “I think it's been decided that I prefer this over Mom's Apple Pie. (thanks *OMGsrsly*) And Mulberry Magic over Pistachio Cream. And lots of teas over Sugar and Spice. And the Pumpkin Chai is...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1676 tasting notes
  • “Easy sip down! I enjoyed the last of it with some half-and-half (like a lighter cream). It tones down the apple and brought out the nuts and cinnamon more. Yay! I'd totally buy more in the future,...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 757 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Pleasant scent – sweet, not really nutty. Hard to describe… Added a bit of agave nectar, as it seemed to need a boost. Taste-wise, not nutty at all. Should be called Forever Summer or Forever Apple. I’m getting all apple here.

EDA: a 2nd brewing, as I’ve got a bag of this tea now. Threw in some loose vanilla rooibos tea for a base, and added a lot more of this loose tea to the pot. Adding agave nectar makes it better. Love the smell, but still not nutty. Very apple. Which is okay, if it was called “Forever Apple”. Needs more nuts.

This is a great tea,
Being a caffeine free tea, I figured this would be great in the mid afternoon, as I find Chamomile is the best before bed.
It smells almost as if it was a bag of tiny toms donuts, delicious.
After putting in the recommended amount, I did find it suited my needs.
Taste: Great nutty flavour, with hints of sweet apple.
Aroma: Tiny toms donuts, not so much apple smelling, very nutty
Great with a teaspoon of sugar, or a little more to hit your sweet tooth!
It is a great afternoon treat, very satisfying!

My children love this tea. They ask for it by name. Nice sweet and tart flavour.

Even though the title has to do with nuts, every time I drink this tea I feel like I’m smelling and drinking an apple pie. It’s such a good evening comfort tea. My only complaint about this tea is that it’s too heavy so you don’t get much for your money.

I spent a lot of time avoiding this tea. The description and name just didn’t do anything for me. I needed to bulk out an order so I thought I’d try something different. This tea was so unexpectedly delish. It smells a bit like a coconut crunch cookie – now I don’t like those kind of cookies but I do like the smell. My husband thought it smelled like fruit crumble, my daughter thought it smelled a bit like carrot cake. The pink colour is quite pleasing and the freshness of the cinnamon is addictive. It has leaped to the top of my tea favourites.

When I first tried a sample of this tea, I thought it had sweetener in it. It’s quite sweet on its own. It doesn’t taste like nuts at all, in my opinion, but I don’t like nuts so that’s fine by me.

One sniff of this tea and I was hooked. I love the sweet, spicy, nutty smell.
The taste was quite surprising. Much fruitier and less nutty than the smell. It’s delicious, but I can’t help wanting to taste what I smell and it just doesn’t come out in this tea.

one of my favorite teas hands down!! so incredible. great with a splash of soy or almond milk!! or in a latte!

I bought this after seeing it on cityline, and can say that I enjoyed it but not my favourite.

I’ve heard raving reviews over this one, and I know David’s Tea prides itself on Forever Nuts. It’s almost always the tea offered for a whiff for new comers to the growing chain.
And rightly so, since it smells PERFECT. It smells perfect. The taste? I felt like I was drinking boiled perfume. Yuck. Maybe I should just leave the tin open in my room to make it smell nice.

I wish it tasted like the ‘donuts’ or the ‘peach cobbler’ people keep going on about. Then I can stop being chubby-me and just drink this instead. hahaha but NO.