Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Brown Sugar, Nutty, Spices, Nuts, Vanilla, Creamy, Sweet, Tangy, Spicy, Butter, Walnut, Fruity, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Pastries, Popcorn, Berry, Cream, Caramel, Coconut, Honey, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Baked Bread, Berries, Earth, Toffee
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

• “Mmmm, I like all these "Forever Nuts" type of teas with the apple/cinnamon/nut combinations. Though, to be honest the only reason I picked this one out of the other similar ones I have right now is...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 2393 tasting notes
  • “I was reading tasting notes, and Christina mentioned mixing this tea with something else to change the aftertaste. She suggested Creme Caramel Rooibos, which I don't have, so I mixed 1 tbsp this...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1696 tasting notes
  • “I think it's been decided that I prefer this over Mom's Apple Pie. (thanks *OMGsrsly*) And Mulberry Magic over Pistachio Cream. And lots of teas over Sugar and Spice. And the Pumpkin Chai is...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1708 tasting notes
  • “Easy sip down! I enjoyed the last of it with some half-and-half (like a lighter cream). It tones down the apple and brought out the nuts and cinnamon more. Yay! I'd totally buy more in the future,...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 966 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Maybe yes – pleasantly cheeky name with the word “forever” in it. @whoisnpy commented it tastes like a cinnamon bun!

I simply love this beverage. I have read the odd review that gives it a thumbs down because it doesn’t taste like nuts. TO each their own- I love the smell the most. It makes me think of baked goods. I love the taste- but I let it steep a super long time so it is as strong as it can be. As far as I am concerned it couldn’t be too strong.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

I am now a fruity-herbal tea convert. Yes, it isn’t the strongest tea in the tin, but it’s perfect for early mornings or light brunches. The best part is, after I finish brewing myself a cup, I simply toss the blend into some oatmeal. So delicious, simple, and subtle.

I’ve got to be honest – I enjoy cooking and baking with this tea more than drinking it. Drinking-wise – I enjoy it every now and then, but I can’t wrap my head around its popularity. It has an almost buttery cinnamon taste, with a little bit of apple [I’m assuming the almonds give it the buttery texture].

This “tea” smells great but honestly seems that it would be best suited as a topping for a yogurt breakfast granola deal. When steeped its a bit gritty and not really my “cup of tea”….. Something I would serve to children or non-tea drinkers.

Love this “tea”… The dry smell is delicious, it is like taking a whiff of an apple pie. The taste might even be better. I can definitely get the apples and the almonds. I also love that is is caffeine-free. A perfect evening treat. Oh and the brewed color is this wonderful shade of pink. Funny enough this tea made me buy a see through glass mug, just so I can see the liquid.

I’ll admit, it’s not “tea” in the traditional sense. It was in my room mates DT calendar, so we decided to give it a shot. Worst case, we threw the pot out and made something else. I don’t really understand the colour. I mean, sure, it’s pretty… But I wouldn’t have cared if it was green or brown. I mean, it is a “nut” tea after all.

You know what this is? Guilt-free apple cider. Sure, it’s not “tea”, but it was a nice late-night winter tea for us! This would probably be a great drink for your friends that don’t like “tea”, similar to Goji Pop from DT.

I will be forever nuts about this tea, I have tried at least 20 other flavours from David’s Tea and this still holds the record. It tastes great any way you have it, as a latte, straight, with or without sweetener… amazing.

I love a cup of tea before bed, which explains my sweet spot for herbal teas. This tea smells great, like candied almonds. After that amazing smell, I was a little disappointed with the taste. Less candied nuts and more apple than I was expecting. And while it’s not as amazing as I had hoped, it was quite satisfying and a healthy replacement for that dessert I was craving.

amazing tea! such a good dessert flavour! perfect as a soy latte