Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Apple, Brown Sugar, Butter, Cinnamon, Nuts, Caramel, Coconut, Honey, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Vanilla, Baked Bread, Berries, Cream, Earth
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

• “Mmmm, I like all these "Forever Nuts" type of teas with the apple/cinnamon/nut combinations. Though, to be honest the only reason I picked this one out of the other similar ones I have right now is...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1684 tasting notes
  • “I was reading tasting notes, and Christina mentioned mixing this tea with something else to change the aftertaste. She suggested Creme Caramel Rooibos, which I don't have, so I mixed 1 tbsp this...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1369 tasting notes
  • “I think it's been decided that I prefer this over Mom's Apple Pie. (thanks *OMGsrsly*) And Mulberry Magic over Pistachio Cream. And lots of teas over Sugar and Spice. And the Pumpkin Chai is...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1623 tasting notes
  • “Easy sip down! I enjoyed the last of it with some half-and-half (like a lighter cream). It tones down the apple and brought out the nuts and cinnamon more. Yay! I'd totally buy more in the future,...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 757 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I adore this tea. The colour, the way it makes my cubical smell, even the sweetness can brighten up a dull day.

I like this tea, but don’t love it. It’s excellent as a latte but I find that it has a bit too much of a sweetness to it for my liking.
I don’t even know when I wrote this or why… I can’t imagine what tea I thought I was writing about because I LOVE forever nuts. It’s blissful. I’ve been drinking alot of herbal’s lately because I’ve been finding that caffeine is making me feel a bit sick and this one is high on my list. It’s a beautiful and AMAZING latte.

My husband has been accused of baking in his office when he is drinking this, my kids always think there are muffins in the oven. I reach for it when what I really want is a caramel apple pie! Its one I always have to have in the cupboard. Tangy from the apple, sweet and decadent from the almond but not too “desserty”. A nice refreshing but comforting cup.

LOVE THIS TEA!!! I’ve always thought that I liked fruity/citrusy teas before until a friend tried this one in store and I fell in love with the smell. This is probably my favorite tea from DavidsTea! Its so delicious, I need to go back for more! This may be the only tea I would get 250g of. Its like a warm apple crisp.

I love this hot! So good with cream and agave. I think it tastes fairly “almond-ey”. It’s misleading title because almonds aren’t really nuts. (They’re in the peach family!) So my boyfriend who is deathly allergic to nuts can have this tea. I can taste a hint of apple and cinnamon but not overpowering. It’s a good tea and I love the pinkness! :P

Nuts about this tea! The pale pink colour is lovely, and the smell reminds me of oatmeal raisin cookies. Can taste the almond, but I think the apple stands out more. Will definitely purchase more of this tea! ($3.90 CAD/30 grams)

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

A nice, simple tisane.

Comforting in the late afternoon for a pick-me-up.

Boiling 8 min or more

Smells like a sweet breakfast pastry or apple crisp. Brews up a lovely red. This one really needs a long steep to bring out all the nutty flavors. I think you need 2 teaspoons to get the best flavor.

185 °F / 85 °C 8 min or more

Forever Nuts is in my top 3 teas (alongside DAVIDs TEA’s Kapha Ayurvedic). The colour is gorgeous, the smell is exhilarating and refreshing. I have never felt so relaxed drinking a tea. It has a very soothing taste, and it melts you from the inside out.

This tea is very good but I find it extremely mild. If I just want a quick cuppa then I don’t really go for this tea. Smells and tastes good though once it’s been steeped for long enough.

190 °F / 87 °C 8 min or more