Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Apple, Berry, Caramel, Cinnamon, Creamy, Nuts, Spicy, Sweet, Vanilla, Cream, Oats, Butter, Cookie, Brown Sugar, Hibiscus, Nutmeg, Nutty, Spices, Tangy, Walnut, Fruity, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Pastries, Popcorn, Coconut, Honey, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Baked Bread, Berries, Earth, Toffee
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tea is pretty addictive because of the almonds and the cinnamon. One of the best!

Much better this time around! On the advice of cityofpink, steeped it for 7 full minutes and it very yummy!

Steeped it for the full 7 minutes, added Spenda as I do to mostly all of the teas and it was sooo yummy! Like Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal!

Maybe yes – pleasantly cheeky name with the word “forever” in it. @whoisnpy commented it tastes like a cinnamon bun!

I simply love this beverage. I have read the odd review that gives it a thumbs down because it doesn’t taste like nuts. TO each their own- I love the smell the most. It makes me think of baked goods. I love the taste- but I let it steep a super long time so it is as strong as it can be. As far as I am concerned it couldn’t be too strong.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

I am now a fruity-herbal tea convert. Yes, it isn’t the strongest tea in the tin, but it’s perfect for early mornings or light brunches. The best part is, after I finish brewing myself a cup, I simply toss the blend into some oatmeal. So delicious, simple, and subtle.

I’ve got to be honest – I enjoy cooking and baking with this tea more than drinking it. Drinking-wise – I enjoy it every now and then, but I can’t wrap my head around its popularity. It has an almost buttery cinnamon taste, with a little bit of apple [I’m assuming the almonds give it the buttery texture].

This “tea” smells great but honestly seems that it would be best suited as a topping for a yogurt breakfast granola deal. When steeped its a bit gritty and not really my “cup of tea”….. Something I would serve to children or non-tea drinkers.

Love this “tea”… The dry smell is delicious, it is like taking a whiff of an apple pie. The taste might even be better. I can definitely get the apples and the almonds. I also love that is is caffeine-free. A perfect evening treat. Oh and the brewed color is this wonderful shade of pink. Funny enough this tea made me buy a see through glass mug, just so I can see the liquid.

I’ll admit, it’s not “tea” in the traditional sense. It was in my room mates DT calendar, so we decided to give it a shot. Worst case, we threw the pot out and made something else. I don’t really understand the colour. I mean, sure, it’s pretty… But I wouldn’t have cared if it was green or brown. I mean, it is a “nut” tea after all.

You know what this is? Guilt-free apple cider. Sure, it’s not “tea”, but it was a nice late-night winter tea for us! This would probably be a great drink for your friends that don’t like “tea”, similar to Goji Pop from DT.