Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Apple, Peanut, Vanilla, Fruity, Nutty, Sweet, Nuts, Berry, Caramel, Cinnamon, Creamy, Spicy, Cream, Oats, Butter, Cookie, Brown Sugar, Hibiscus, Nutmeg, Spices, Tangy, Walnut, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Pastries, Popcorn, Coconut, Honey, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Baked Bread, Berries, Earth, Toffee
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

DOWNRIGHT AMAZING. I love drinking this before bedtime, or at the end of a long shift at work when I need something to look forward to. Nutty, with just a hint of apple. So amazing that I want to make two cups in a row!

This tastes like cinnamon and happiness. It’s easy on the stomach and very relaxing.

‘a tea made of nuts, apples and BEETS?’ i thought to myself. cool. it smelled interesting. i had read mixed reviews, but i like to think i’m open minded…. and beets are grand. the hot water did it’s magic and the tea changed from crunchy looking to fluffy. again it smelled good…

sadly, i must review that while the colour was striking and the smell continued to pique my interest, the beverage itself did very little for me. HOWEVER, the idea behind it was sound. i will consider this a work in progress and re-evaluate in a year.

This is by far the best smelling tea I’ve tried yet! It smells like pie and I just want to have that scent with me all day long! It doesn’t taste as good it smells, which is too bad, but it’s still very pleasant. Definitely a keeper for the winter!

This tea is pretty addictive because of the almonds and the cinnamon. One of the best!

Much better this time around! On the advice of cityofpink, steeped it for 7 full minutes and it very yummy!

Steeped it for the full 7 minutes, added Spenda as I do to mostly all of the teas and it was sooo yummy! Like Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal!

Maybe yes – pleasantly cheeky name with the word “forever” in it. @whoisnpy commented it tastes like a cinnamon bun!

I simply love this beverage. I have read the odd review that gives it a thumbs down because it doesn’t taste like nuts. TO each their own- I love the smell the most. It makes me think of baked goods. I love the taste- but I let it steep a super long time so it is as strong as it can be. As far as I am concerned it couldn’t be too strong.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

I am now a fruity-herbal tea convert. Yes, it isn’t the strongest tea in the tin, but it’s perfect for early mornings or light brunches. The best part is, after I finish brewing myself a cup, I simply toss the blend into some oatmeal. So delicious, simple, and subtle.