Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Nuts, Nutty, Pastries, Brown Sugar, Caramel, Peanut, Honey, Spices, Sweet, Vanilla, Fruity, Berry, Creamy, Spicy, Cream, Oats, Butter, Cookie, Hibiscus, Nutmeg, Tangy, Walnut, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Popcorn, Coconut, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Baked Bread, Berries, Earth, Toffee
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tastes EXACTLY like banana bread to me. It’s yummy, but I have to be in the mood to drink it.

The smell of this is one of the most amazing scents I’ve ever smelt.
I bought 100g instantly after smelling it without tasting.
I am obsessed!
I loooved the flavor, loved the pink colour, and I loved the smell.. (Have I said that already? ;))
I’m definitely going to always have this on stock!
Makes me feel so cozy.
It tastes like a cinnamon muffin bun! Reminds me of fall :)

Day 10 of my Easter Advent calendar!

It’s pretty obvious that I like this tea already (d’uh) and I have some both at work and at home. My mom loves this one, too, so we go through an obscene amount of it in this house! I like how nutty and pie-y it tastes, but almost more like apple crisp. I love it. And I love that it’s pink, and from rather flavourless beet juice. Doesn’t take away from the flavour of the tea, and doesn’t add tangy-ness. Yum yum yum.

Verdict: will definitely buy more when my stash is gone.

A bit sour near the end, but otherwise not bad

To those complaining that this isn’t even a proper tea, have fun missing out on the bestselling tea from the masters at DAVIDsTEA.
While not receiving as much attention during the Summer months due to it being overthrown by teas made to be iced, this tea is a true warrior during the Winter months by providing a pleasant nutty beverage with great hits of beetroot which also give it the signature pink colour that is adored by all.

i bake with this tea. also like it cold

This has to be one of the yummiest smelling teas… like a spicy, fruity cookie maybe. It was much better for me as an iced tea than hot. I took it to work with me until I used up the sample.

Was ok, it tasted watered down.

Considering I’m not usually a fan of nuts, and that the tea does not have that ‘I NEED this’ orgasmic smell that I expect from really good teas, it is surprisingly bold in flavour and quite good. Coordinate it with a fuzzy blanket and fall colours outside, and it’s good company.

I went to DAVIDsTEA for the first time and the tea guide there recommended this tea.
the dry scent very cinnamon-ey, but also very nutty. Once I steeped it I took a sniff. after steep it smells like apples and cinnamon. I like to drink my tea warm not hot, but warm. The taste of it right after steeping is a very watered down tasted of apple. Once I let it cooled a bit it still tasted like apples but now it has a mild nutty after taste.
I love this tea and will definitely but it again :D .