Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Apple, Cinnamon, Spices, Sweet, Almond, Peanut, Vanilla, Fruity, Nutty, Nuts, Berry, Caramel, Creamy, Spicy, Cream, Oats, Butter, Cookie, Brown Sugar, Hibiscus, Nutmeg, Tangy, Walnut, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Pastries, Popcorn, Coconut, Honey, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Baked Bread, Berries, Earth, Toffee
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I went to DAVIDsTEA for the first time and the tea guide there recommended this tea.
the dry scent very cinnamon-ey, but also very nutty. Once I steeped it I took a sniff. after steep it smells like apples and cinnamon. I like to drink my tea warm not hot, but warm. The taste of it right after steeping is a very watered down tasted of apple. Once I let it cooled a bit it still tasted like apples but now it has a mild nutty after taste.
I love this tea and will definitely but it again :D .

I honestly have yet to really try this tea on it’s own but I have loved mixing it with David’s “Blueberry Jam” and other berry based teas! Not so much love after the first steep though.

I LOVE Forever Nuts!!! The aroma by itself is enough to make your mouth water, it smells like Christmas :) I bought this today and I will forever buy Forever Nuts. Although it’s not really nutty it has a very strong apple flavor, which is the main reason I love it. Definitely a new favorite of mine.

DOWNRIGHT AMAZING. I love drinking this before bedtime, or at the end of a long shift at work when I need something to look forward to. Nutty, with just a hint of apple. So amazing that I want to make two cups in a row!

This tastes like cinnamon and happiness. It’s easy on the stomach and very relaxing.

‘a tea made of nuts, apples and BEETS?’ i thought to myself. cool. it smelled interesting. i had read mixed reviews, but i like to think i’m open minded…. and beets are grand. the hot water did it’s magic and the tea changed from crunchy looking to fluffy. again it smelled good…

sadly, i must review that while the colour was striking and the smell continued to pique my interest, the beverage itself did very little for me. HOWEVER, the idea behind it was sound. i will consider this a work in progress and re-evaluate in a year.

This is by far the best smelling tea I’ve tried yet! It smells like pie and I just want to have that scent with me all day long! It doesn’t taste as good it smells, which is too bad, but it’s still very pleasant. Definitely a keeper for the winter!

This tea is pretty addictive because of the almonds and the cinnamon. One of the best!

Much better this time around! On the advice of cityofpink, steeped it for 7 full minutes and it very yummy!

Steeped it for the full 7 minutes, added Spenda as I do to mostly all of the teas and it was sooo yummy! Like Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal!