Bear Trap

Berry, Raisins, Raspberry
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From DAVIDsTEA

It’ll work every time

Seriously, this might be the best way to stop a bear in its tracks. They love berries, and this tea is full of them. The aroma of black currants, blackberries, strawberries and raspberries is totally irresistible. Plus it’s calming, which is important when taming wild animals. Just don’t try to take it away from them.

Ingredients: Elderberries, apples, rosehips, blackcurrant, raisins, strawberry leaves, lemon verbena, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, cherries, blueberries, papaya (papaya, sugar), natural and artificial flavouring.*

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I’ve tasted this one as a sample in store so… It was really sour and I think they add a lots of agave syrup in it…

The fruit base was awesome indeed! But, I need to try it straight!

A nice, well rounded fruity herbal that you don’t have to be in the mood for to drink. It has a slightly sour berry taste, but is hard to differentiate between berries. Looking forward to trying it iced this summer.

Intensely fruity!

I was shocked when my tea came out a purple/pink/fuchsia colour. Don’t know why I got this tea since I usually don’t drink fruity teas (guess I was curious). I strongly recommend adding honey or some kind of sweetener to it. It tastes pretty good with some honey.

It would make a lovely summer iced tea :)