Bear Trap

Berry, Raisins, Raspberry
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From DAVIDsTEA

It’ll work every time

Seriously, this might be the best way to stop a bear in its tracks. They love berries, and this tea is full of them. The aroma of black currants, blackberries, strawberries and raspberries is totally irresistible. Plus it’s calming, which is important when taming wild animals. Just don’t try to take it away from them.

Ingredients: Elderberries, apples, rosehips, blackcurrant, raisins, strawberry leaves, lemon verbena, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, cherries, blueberries, papaya (papaya, sugar), natural and artificial flavouring.*

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Smells prettier than it tastes, but is very berry and tasty. I may have made mine too strong as it was a tad acidic and sour, or steeped it too long which is a common mistake I make because I tend to like tea strong. I had to add sweetener to this one and then it was really pleasant. trying to avoid sugar to taste the real flavors…but this time I cheated!

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more
whatshesaid

That happened to me the other day also. toooo strong!

Trail Mix Tea! That’s exactly what this tea smells like before it’s steeped. I’m not sure how to describe its taste though. It kind of reminds me of a strawberry grape juice mixture. Without honey it tastes like a traditional fruit punch tea, but with a tsp. of honey it changes the taste and brings out the strawberry flavor in it the most.

Pouring the hot water over the tea it immediately turns the color of grape juice. Overall, the tea tastes really good, and I will be drinking it again. It’s a good fruity tea.

Delish! I’ve had this a few times hot, and enjoyed it. But the berry flavors were screaming to be tried iced. Cold steeped it over night and WOW! Love it!!! Even better as an iced tea :) Will probably drink it more that way from now on! Although, for a caffeine free alternative in the evening if I’m craving something fruity and warm, still an option.

I enjoyed this as an iced tea with a bit of agave, wasn’t sure if it even needed that. I’m not sure what it is but there’s an interesting after-note/taste to it. Not a bad one though!

Day 53 of my 101 days of DAVIDsTEA challenge.

I used up the rest of what I had of this — it was probably a bit more than one cup’s worth, but nowhere near enough for two, so I dumped it in my two-cupper and filled it up for tea for one and a bit for the pot.

The taste reminds me of bumbleberry pie, which makes sense with the mixed berry theme. Hot, it was wonderful. I didn’t like it as much when it cooled—the dessert-i-ness seemed to fade with the temperature.

Resteep, again, wasn’t bad hot, but not as good once it cooled a bit.

Glad I had a bit of this left — I can see why it’s one of the more popular teas. Definitely worth a sip, in my opinion.

A fruity tea on the sour side. It contains lots of berries so might need to steep a little longer. It gives a pretty dark reddish-purple color. I’d recommend this as a summer iced tea.

Fruity, with just a hint of fuzzy mouthfeel. Its good, but I’m not sure its “I must have this” good. Hubby gives this an 82. Unhappiness per sip=0.

Boiling 8 min or more

This herbal blend is tart and sometimes savory! Adding the tiniest bit of sweet really pulls out the berry flavors and makes a delicious cup. The berry taste was very much like blackberries to me, pith and all. Good warm or iced.

I have a bit of a sinus cold and that is throwing off my taste just a little, so I tried a cup of this after work. Just what I was looking for, straightforward, uncomplicated berry goodness. I really love the tartness the berries achieve without actually being overly sour. I enjoyed my cup and need to try this one hot more often!

Holy bananas this is DELICIOUS iced. i didn’t add any sweetener, but will probably add a dab next time. so many delicious berries!

200 °F / 93 °C