Bear Trap

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From DAVIDsTEA

It’ll work every time

Seriously, this might be the best way to stop a bear in its tracks. They love berries, and this tea is full of them. The aroma of black currants, blackberries, strawberries and raspberries is totally irresistible. Plus it’s calming, which is important when taming wild animals. Just don’t try to take it away from them.

Ingredients: Elderberries, apples, rosehips, blackcurrant, raisins, strawberry leaves, lemon verbena, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, cherries, blueberries, papaya (papaya, sugar), natural and artificial flavouring.*

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tea looks pretty and smells amazingggg. The first time I brewed it I was a little disappointed that it didn’t taste as good as it smelled. Though, it tasted better as it cooled. The second time, I made it a bit stronger and it tasted a lot better. I still think it may be really good iced.

I bought this tea for my brother for christmas. I tried a bit and even though there isn’t any hibiscus, it tastes like there is. This may be good iced with some sugar, but its too tart for me. Im glad he likes it, though!

Way too much lemon for my taste. This tea would be wonderful without the lemon.

my kids drink this constantly, mega loved in my house!

Another new pick from David’s. Trying it hot, even though I bet it’s way more delicious cold!
This one was kindof a random pick for me. The smell smells a bit.. weird. It’s definitely fruity, but also leafy, and not overly sweet smelling.

It tastes strong and tart and also not as sweet as I thought. It’s nice though. It will definitely make a great iced tea.

I don’t write bad reviews of tea very often….

I didn’t buy any of this tea, I only tried it when it was the tea of the day, and I was #notimpressed. Sorry to those who like this tea, but I really did not enjoy it. I had trouble finishing the sample!

This tea is has too many berries for my liking. Elderberries, blackberries,raspberries, strawberries, strawberry leaves, apples, rosehips, hibiscus and lemon verbena. Ouf, the huge mess of berries was too much for my taste buds to handle.

But don’t let me deter you from trying this tea! I always suggest people try something and not let the smell or opinion of others stop them from trying it.

Quite possibly a candidate for a spot as my #2 flavour for iced tea (Strawberry Rhubard Parfait being the champ for now). Love love love the insane amount of berry flavours in this one. Purchased after a friend recommended it and I will definitely be going back to get a tin when my sample size is up.

Good tea, not a great tea. I enjoyed it while I had it and I finished it, but I think it’s a slight tad too tart for me and this isn’t a repurchase tea.

I had seen this tea in the store for a while… My friends all liked it and told me to try it too but I was skeptical due to the weird (to me) piercing sweet notes just of the dry leaf. However, last week my friend finally got me to try it iced by paying for it (Now that is the best kind of tea!)

This tea to me is actually just right. It was not too sweet, and not too sour. It was a nice blend of fruity, and had nice honey like notes. My first sip was a punch of real tasting berries. No, none of that fake stuff! The color of the was also very nice because of how pure it was (think Goji Pop but a little darker and more blue-ish notes). To the nose, I feel that the aroma steeped is-what-it-is: the dry aroma but diluted with water. This is a great staple tea for me because I enjoy the fruity and fun teas.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

I picked up about 15g of this the other day when I went in (and I got Superberry in a to-go cup). This one has been recommended to me on several occasions and I finally gave it a try. This is similar to both superberry and prairie berry however I do find it to be very tart. I think this one would also be very good iced for the summer!