Bear Trap

Fruit Herbal Blend
Berry, Fruity, Tart, Citrus, Black Currant, Blackberry, Cranberry, Berries, Floral, Sweet, Tangy, Raisins, Raspberry
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From DAVIDsTEA

It’ll work every time

Seriously, this might be the best way to stop a bear in its tracks. They love berries, and this tea is full of them. The aroma of black currants, blackberries, strawberries and raspberries is totally irresistible. Plus it’s calming, which is important when taming wild animals. Just don’t try to take it away from them.

Ingredients: Elderberries, apples, rosehips, blackcurrant, raisins, strawberry leaves, lemon verbena, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, cherries, blueberries, papaya (papaya, sugar), natural and artificial flavouring.*

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Iced tea sipdown!

I’m anticipating getting a lot of stuff in the mail soon – swap packages from others, plus my RiverTea order – so I’m trying to finish some one-offs. Up next was this tea.

I tried it first steeped hot, and that tasted really rosehippy, so I decided to do the remainder iced. It’s still quite tart, but the flavour is… deeper, somehow.

Also, I really wanted something cold after trying to force all of this hot tea down my throat. Need something a bit gentler.

I like this better as a coldbrew, so I’m bumping up the rating a bit.

I’m a little disappointed in this tea. Not that it isn’t good, because it is. But it tastes very similar to the Redberry Tonic, also by Davids Tea. The two smell and taste nearly the same to me. If I was blindfolded and given a sample of each tea, I don’t think I could tell the difference.

I brewed this according to the directions and sweetened it with a little rock sugar. The tea is lovely, but the lack of variation is a bummer. Buy one or the other if you like this style. No need for both.

My husband ordered a to-go cup of this and I coerced him into letting me try a sip. It was okay. A bit weaker than I expected. The barista hot steeped it and poured it over ice, unsweetened per the hubby’s request. I’ve taught him well. ;) Anyway, I’m glad this was his tea and that I got something different. I much preferred the Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait. Although I’m sure if I had steeped the tea myself, I probably could have gotten more flavor out of it. I usually overleaf my teas, especially if they’ll ultimately be diluted with ice. But the hubby enjoyed his tea more than mine, so I guess we picked the right one for ourselves!

Iced

Caffeine Free Tea Box

Not impressed. But then again I’m not a big fan of fruit teas. I might just skip trying these teas hot altogether and just go straight to iced, because this is not working out. __

This tea looks pretty and smells amazingggg. The first time I brewed it I was a little disappointed that it didn’t taste as good as it smelled. Though, it tasted better as it cooled. The second time, I made it a bit stronger and it tasted a lot better. I still think it may be really good iced.

I bought this tea for my brother for christmas. I tried a bit and even though there isn’t any hibiscus, it tastes like there is. This may be good iced with some sugar, but its too tart for me. Im glad he likes it, though!

Way too much lemon for my taste. This tea would be wonderful without the lemon.

my kids drink this constantly, mega loved in my house!

Another new pick from David’s. Trying it hot, even though I bet it’s way more delicious cold!
This one was kindof a random pick for me. The smell smells a bit.. weird. It’s definitely fruity, but also leafy, and not overly sweet smelling.

It tastes strong and tart and also not as sweet as I thought. It’s nice though. It will definitely make a great iced tea.

I don’t write bad reviews of tea very often….

I didn’t buy any of this tea, I only tried it when it was the tea of the day, and I was #notimpressed. Sorry to those who like this tea, but I really did not enjoy it. I had trouble finishing the sample!

This tea is has too many berries for my liking. Elderberries, blackberries,raspberries, strawberries, strawberry leaves, apples, rosehips, hibiscus and lemon verbena. Ouf, the huge mess of berries was too much for my taste buds to handle.

But don’t let me deter you from trying this tea! I always suggest people try something and not let the smell or opinion of others stop them from trying it.