Bear Trap

Berries, Floral, Fruity, Sweet, Tangy, Berry, Raisins, Raspberry
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From DAVIDsTEA

It’ll work every time

Seriously, this might be the best way to stop a bear in its tracks. They love berries, and this tea is full of them. The aroma of black currants, blackberries, strawberries and raspberries is totally irresistible. Plus it’s calming, which is important when taming wild animals. Just don’t try to take it away from them.

Ingredients: Elderberries, apples, rosehips, blackcurrant, raisins, strawberry leaves, lemon verbena, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, cherries, blueberries, papaya (papaya, sugar), natural and artificial flavouring.*

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Very tart, and strong tea. Too strong for my liking. Almost like a slap in the face, lol. The taste is very acidic. Basically this tastes like one of those cheap berry teas you can buy at the grocery store. I didn’t like it

Ive tried liking this tea and I just can’t. It tastes almost.. thick. And oily. Ive tried this hot, cold, lukewarm, brewing it 2, 3, 4, or 5 minutes but I cant stand it. I even tried mixing it with green tea and It ruined the whole cup. Im glad I only bought 25g of this.

I got Bear Trap after reading about it online from DAVIDs. I enjoyed it the first few sips but after it seemed to fade. I question on whether adding something would have brought it up but that’s for another try.

I did enjoy the berries but it has a bit of a bitter aftertaste after a while. I’ll definitely keep a small amount in my cupboard for days when I feel like getting a good dose of health.

Not a fan, at all. I only tried it hot (not a big fan of iced tea), and I wouldn’t recommend it unless you’re a hardcore fruit tea lover. Wayyy to fruity and almost acidic tasting.

very tart, needs a lot of sweet to balance it. mixes well with others to make a good ice tea

Too fruity, didnt like this one. Smells amazing though!

As we all know if it’s a fruit tea I’ve got to try it.This tea just smells amazing but yet again there’s that heavy hibiscus smell that I’m not crazy about when it’s steeped.

It’s a very yummy tea,The jam of tea.Rich and syrupy with a sweet and tart berry taste.Really warming and a lovely mid-day treat.

This is my favourite tea from DAVIDsTEA. It is wildly fruity, aromatic and sweet. It is the perfect blend of berries and tea. I have had it both hot and iced, and loved it both ways! I do not add additional sweeteners to this tea, as the fruits are sweet and tart enough, however, I have also had this tea mixed with a splenda and a splash of lemonade and it was delightful! I will definitely be stocking up on this tea.