Bear Trap

Berry, Raisins, Raspberry
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From DAVIDsTEA

It’ll work every time

Seriously, this might be the best way to stop a bear in its tracks. They love berries, and this tea is full of them. The aroma of black currants, blackberries, strawberries and raspberries is totally irresistible. Plus it’s calming, which is important when taming wild animals. Just don’t try to take it away from them.

Ingredients: Elderberries, apples, rosehips, blackcurrant, raisins, strawberry leaves, lemon verbena, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, cherries, blueberries, papaya (papaya, sugar), natural and artificial flavouring.*

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Not a fan, at all. I only tried it hot (not a big fan of iced tea), and I wouldn’t recommend it unless you’re a hardcore fruit tea lover. Wayyy to fruity and almost acidic tasting.

very tart, needs a lot of sweet to balance it. mixes well with others to make a good ice tea

Too fruity, didnt like this one. Smells amazing though!

As we all know if it’s a fruit tea I’ve got to try it.This tea just smells amazing but yet again there’s that heavy hibiscus smell that I’m not crazy about when it’s steeped.

It’s a very yummy tea,The jam of tea.Rich and syrupy with a sweet and tart berry taste.Really warming and a lovely mid-day treat.

This is my favourite tea from DAVIDsTEA. It is wildly fruity, aromatic and sweet. It is the perfect blend of berries and tea. I have had it both hot and iced, and loved it both ways! I do not add additional sweeteners to this tea, as the fruits are sweet and tart enough, however, I have also had this tea mixed with a splenda and a splash of lemonade and it was delightful! I will definitely be stocking up on this tea.

Not a fan of the lemon verbena base.

I am so sorry to having to give this review. I really don’t like this tea hot at all. I thought it was wayy too tart for my liking. I have a feeling that this tea is best cold and sweetened. Definitely not made to be a hot tea.

I can’t decide right now if i like it or not. First cups i drank were good but i didn’t like the last ones and i don’t know why. This tea is really fruity so maybe i’m less into fruits these days. I tasted it hot and iced.

For those who like berries and stuff like that, you got to try it.