Bear Trap

Fruit Herbal Blend
Berry, Citrus, Tart, Berries, Floral, Fruity, Sweet, Tangy, Raisins, Raspberry
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

It’ll work every time

Seriously, this might be the best way to stop a bear in its tracks. They love berries, and this tea is full of them. The aroma of black currants, blackberries, strawberries and raspberries is totally irresistible. Plus it’s calming, which is important when taming wild animals. Just don’t try to take it away from them.

Ingredients: Elderberries, apples, rosehips, blackcurrant, raisins, strawberry leaves, lemon verbena, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, cherries, blueberries, papaya (papaya, sugar), natural and artificial flavouring.*

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I had seen this tea in the store for a while… My friends all liked it and told me to try it too but I was skeptical due to the weird (to me) piercing sweet notes just of the dry leaf. However, last week my friend finally got me to try it iced by paying for it (Now that is the best kind of tea!)

This tea to me is actually just right. It was not too sweet, and not too sour. It was a nice blend of fruity, and had nice honey like notes. My first sip was a punch of real tasting berries. No, none of that fake stuff! The color of the was also very nice because of how pure it was (think Goji Pop but a little darker and more blue-ish notes). To the nose, I feel that the aroma steeped is-what-it-is: the dry aroma but diluted with water. This is a great staple tea for me because I enjoy the fruity and fun teas.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

I picked up about 15g of this the other day when I went in (and I got Superberry in a to-go cup). This one has been recommended to me on several occasions and I finally gave it a try. This is similar to both superberry and prairie berry however I do find it to be very tart. I think this one would also be very good iced for the summer!

Very tart, and strong tea. Too strong for my liking. Almost like a slap in the face, lol. The taste is very acidic. Basically this tastes like one of those cheap berry teas you can buy at the grocery store. I didn’t like it

I got Bear Trap after reading about it online from DAVIDs. I enjoyed it the first few sips but after it seemed to fade. I question on whether adding something would have brought it up but that’s for another try.

I did enjoy the berries but it has a bit of a bitter aftertaste after a while. I’ll definitely keep a small amount in my cupboard for days when I feel like getting a good dose of health.

Not a fan, at all. I only tried it hot (not a big fan of iced tea), and I wouldn’t recommend it unless you’re a hardcore fruit tea lover. Wayyy to fruity and almost acidic tasting.

very tart, needs a lot of sweet to balance it. mixes well with others to make a good ice tea

Too fruity, didnt like this one. Smells amazing though!

As we all know if it’s a fruit tea I’ve got to try it.This tea just smells amazing but yet again there’s that heavy hibiscus smell that I’m not crazy about when it’s steeped.

It’s a very yummy tea,The jam of tea.Rich and syrupy with a sweet and tart berry taste.Really warming and a lovely mid-day treat.