Glitter & Gold

Black Fruit Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Black Tea Leaves, Clove, Gold Sugar Balls, Lemon Peel, Sugar Crystals, Vanilla
Cinnamon, Clove, Orange Zest, Earth, Spicy, Sugar, Sweet, Marshmallow, Vanilla, Brown Sugar, Lemon Zest, Cloves, Cream, Spices, Butter, Citrusy, Lemon, Oats, Pastries, Citrus, Nutty, Tea, Caramel, Creamy, Milk, Smooth, Orange, Smoke, Malt, Astringent, Floral, Chocolate
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

From DAVIDsTEA

Twinkle, twinkle

This deep dark Chinese tea is like a gorgeous starry night, glimmering with gold and silver sugar crystals that shimmer as they steep. Take a sip and the slow suggestion of cinnamon will warm your body. Your toes will tingle and your mind will turn to fireworks, falling stars, late-night seduction. It’s basically magic. (Is it getting hot in here, or is it just the tea?)

Ingredients: Chinese black tea, sugar crystals, gold sugar balls, vanilla, orange peel, cloves, natural and artificial flavouring*.

Allergens: Gelatin

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I tried this tea for the the first time in-store today. A friend had recommended it to me and said it was one of her favourites. I tried it and immediately bought a tin of of it! It smells stronger than it tastes but the sweet cinnamon flavour is just addicting! If youre looking for something a little bit different, definitely try Glitter and Gold! It wont disappoint! :)

i loved this for the aroma- however- when steeped it was too overpowering for me.

I’m very particular with my black teas. Unlike greens and whites, I can’t stand the taste of a black tea that isn’t perfectly steeped — there seems to be a lot more room for “error” with other teas before they start affecting my palette.

That being said, glitter and gold doesn’t seem to pose that problem for me. Maybe it’s the sweetness or the cinnamon. Whatever it is, a sip of this tea is like a sip of Christmas in a cup. Sounds cheesy, I know, but this tea is awesome. It does the trick on cold winter mornings. Definitely one to try!

This black tea is so light tasting and the touch of sweet cinnamon is delicious, especially when both flavours balance really nicely together. The shimmer from the little gold crystal balls makes this tea that much more adorable to me. So good! :)

so pretty! I love this tea, I find many with cinnamon too overpowering, this one is perfect… and to top that off, it actually SHIMMERS in your cup! AMAZING :)

This is one of my favourite teas ever, it is so yummy. The only problem…David’s Tea only had it for a limited time. I really hope they bring it back!

Meh. It’s alright. It smells a lot better than it actually tastes. A pretty standard cinnamon flavor.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove, Orange Zest

I got this one as part of the “12 Teas of Christmas” gift set from my in-laws. I was very pleasantly surprised.

Though I was a little sad that it didn’t glitter the way it did in the past, I thought the gold star candy pieces added a cute touch. I couldn’t really taste them, which I thought was for the best. I really enjoyed the subtle spiciness of this tea. My sensitive stomach can’t handle anything too strong, so this was just right. It’s all gone now, but it made a great morning tea while it lasted.

Flavors: Earth, Spicy, Sugar, Sweet

3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
ropeadope

Definitely going to try this on Steeper points!

M

You should! it’s worth a try.

First tasted this last winter, when my bf bought this. It was my first from DavidsTea and I am impressed! The glitter adds charm to the tea – I couldn’t stop drinking!

Flavors: Sweet, Vanilla

Advent calendar [6/24]

I’ve had a less-than-perfect weekend.

Yesterday was taken up by a first aid training course, and today had me visiting friends for several hours in the afternoon. Is it really Sunday night? What happened to my time to relax? I had time to come home this evening and do laundry, clean a little, and that’s pretty much it.

One glimmer (heh) this morning was a cup of this lovely brew. My boyfriend agreed that this would also taste like flat coke if milk and sugar were added. It must be a thing with cinnamon black teas. This tea didn’t need either of those; it’s very sweet on its own.

I still think I’m more of a fan of Steeped Tea’s Cinnamon Vanilla because it seems more balanced. I don’t think their version has artificial flavouring like this one does.

Flavors: Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Clove, Lemon Zest

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Fjellrev

Let’s hope next weekend will be better for you!

Alyssa

Thanks, Fjellrev!

Kristal

This is a pretty weak black tea as well.