Creme Brulee

Rooibos Tea
Brown Sugar, Burnt Sugar, Cream, Custard, Milk, Rooibos, Sweet, Caramel, Butter, Candy, Barnyard, Creamy, Toffee, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

• “My very first order ever from DAVIDsTEA arrived on my porch this evening! Hooray! This is a creamy, burnt sugar-esqe rooibos dessert tea. There is definitely something artificial about it –...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “This just really isn’t spectacular. At least, not for me. I actually have even more of it now because the DT near me was celebrating it’s first birthday over the weekend and giving out...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 709 tasting notes
  • “For some reason I had it in my head that green rooibos would not be as rooibosy as red. This cup is proving that not to be the case. Though it is not immediately recognizable as rooibos it is...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 2761 tasting notes
  • “Rummaging through the cupboard this evening I decided to have some of this one. I have a litre of whipping cream in the fridge, and I’m trying to drink a lot of teas I can put it in… I...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 2194 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Sweet seduction

No one can resist this organic green rooibos tea. Seriously. The aroma is just too outrageously tempting. Creamy, caramel, decadent, rich. And the taste! How can something so sweet be so light and fresh? Plus, rooibos is caffeine free, making it the perfect drink for after dinner or before bed. Could life be more wonderful? (MK Kosher)

Ingredients: Organic: Fair Trade Certified green and red rooibos, safflowers, calendula marigold. With natural flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

#7. Not a fan. This tea smelled good while steeping but I did not get a good flavor in the end. It didn’t taste like creme brule to me, it tasted like green leaves.

I really like this tea. It satisfies my sweet tooth without the thigh enlarging factor. Win win!

The leaves are so pretty! Anyways, the Creme Brulee tea is great for dessert or anyone who wants some sweet.

I love this the best when iced. Add a little sweetener and its yummy:) I’m not the biggest fan of this warm as seems to be the trend but iced its delicious:)

So, this one took a bit before I got any real flavour from it. I had to wait until it cooled down quite a bit and then I finally got the caramel/creamy taste that I was expecting… Given too… I did have it with dinner so that might not have helped.
Anyway, I did find it to be a nice sweeter treat. I don’t think I’ll be rushing out for this one, but it’s not bad.

Warm and uncomplicated, with the barest suggestion of caramel (but not creme brulee). Too vapid to drink later in the day, but neither possessing of the caffeine necessary for morning.

Had my second cup of this tonight. I thought I didn’t use enough the first time, so I carefully measured and timed the steep……but weak again. I was disappointed because the smell was so good. There is some left in the small sample tin, I think I will try a 10 min. steep next time.

…then again I’m not a caramel person.