Creme Brulee

Rooibos Tea
Cream, Vanilla, Caramel
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

• “My very first order ever from DAVIDsTEA arrived on my porch this evening! Hooray! This is a creamy, burnt sugar-esqe rooibos dessert tea. There is definitely something artificial about it -...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “This just really isn't spectacular. At least, not for me. I actually have even more of it now because the DT near me was celebrating it's first birthday over the weekend and giving out goody bags...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 674 tasting notes
  • “For some reason I had it in my head that green rooibos would not be as rooibosy as red. This cup is proving that not to be the case. Though it is not immediately recognizable as rooibos it is...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1340 tasting notes
  • “Rummaging through the cupboard this evening I decided to have some of this one. I have a litre of whipping cream in the fridge, and I'm trying to drink a lot of teas I can put it in... I can't make...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1154 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Sweet seduction

No one can resist this organic green rooibos tea. Seriously. The aroma is just too outrageously tempting. Creamy, caramel, decadent, rich. And the taste! How can something so sweet be so light and fresh? Plus, rooibos is caffeine free, making it the perfect drink for after dinner or before bed. Could life be more wonderful? (MK Kosher)

Ingredients: Organic: Fair Trade Certified green and red rooibos, safflowers, calendula marigold. With natural flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Mmm. While not spectacular, I still really enjoyed my mug of this. I probably won’t buy more of it, but I do like it.

Part of my advent calendar (sorry, I lost track of days!).

i usually use 2 teaspoons per cup with this tea, as 1 – 1 1/2 isn’t enough to really taste the caramel. a nice, rich dessert tea that’s good before bed as there is no caffeine!

Yes…this is nice. It’s growing on me after every cup. Not great with the re-steep. Actually, this is the kind of tea you WANT to forget about and let steep for 15 + mins.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

I agree with a lot of the other comments, this tea was nothing too special. I was hoping for a sweet, rich, creamy taste which I didn’t find. It wasn’t bad, just nothing overly excited.

Tasty, but I’m disappointed by how weak the flavor is. This seems to be a common story with me and rooibos.
-Cash

Good for my sweet tooth and night. Love there is no caffeine but it’s warm and sweet.

Not the best but not absolutely disgusting. Too sweet for my taste but for all you sweet caramel lovers get on this tea, you’ll absolutely love it.

Pretty amazing.

I have to say, this tea really doesn’t taste like creme brulee, but whatever, it’s very enjoyable and drinkable. Rooibos tea’s are generally slightly sweet and this is no exception, the green rooibos goes well with the camamel-ish flavour. I can’t pinpoint exactly what it tastes like, but its quite something. The flower petals also add a nice touch. It just smells very sweet and creamy.

Sweet, very enjoyable as a desert tea, or when i don’t feel like having any caffiene. I normally steep it with a bit more than the recommended amount (something i do with all rooibos teas), good for about 2 infusions, best when it is hot.

This tea is very tasty; a perfect dessert tea! It even smells like the real deal! :)

Its yummy! very, very yummy!