Rooibos de Provence

Berries, Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From DAVIDsTEA

A little rustic glamour
The scent of lavender never fails to evoke the south of France, with its fabulous mix of tiny villages and celebrity-filled beaches and yachts. So imagine yourself in Aix or St-Tropez, leisurely sipping on this smooth blend of rooibos, rosehip, black currants, rose leaves, lavender, raisins, red currants, rose petals and dried blueberries. It’s filled with sophistication and antioxidants.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Would never have tried this tea if my co-worker didn’t purchase it and make me a cup and boy oh boy, what I’ve been missing. I LOVE this tea. Fragrant with berries and lavendar. Such a wonderful caffeine-free treat!!

Initial impressions- This tea is sweet and a bit savoury all at once. Very relaxing, I think that’s the lavender I’m smelling. With the lavender and rose, and the red backdrop of rooibos, it is also an exceptionally attractive tea.
How I prepared it- 94 degree water with no sweetener for nine minutes. Prepared 1.25 tsp in a cup of water.
First sips- Mellow, sweet flavour. Lavender very prominent. I love this tea! Definitely a buy again!

I’m really not a fan of this one. For some reason, the taste and smell once it is steeped reminds me of olives. I can’t get past that.

The first thing you notice is that this herbal tea smells amazing; once steeped, it stays very tasty and relaxing. The rooibos – and lack of coconut – make it less sweet than Jessie’s Tea, another lavender tea from DAVIDs, and definitely floral. It took me a while to taste the berries, but it’s hard to ignore the fruity aftertaste once you start noticing it.

Like all my rooibos, I love it very hot, and steeped a long time – to me, as soon as it get a little lukewarm it loses a lot of the flavours, leaving only the sweet rooibos (which isn’t bad in itself, but definitely a little bland). It’s one of my favorite teas to drink at night; I let it steep in my room while I shower, and as a small bonus, the entire room smells heavenly for the whole night.

Boiling 8 min or more

Another lovely tea. Had a sample at David’s but apparently I like flowery teas.

Absolutely delicious, one of my favorite teas at the moment.

I don’t like this tea aftertaste and it taste too much flowers.
I tasted that tea (hot) in a DAVIDsTEA boutique.
Je n’aime pas l’arrière-goût de ce thé, ça goûte trop les fleurs.
J’ai goûté ce thé dans une boutique Davidstea (chaud).

What a delicious tea! It’s fruity, floral and every time i have a sip i feel like i have a big flower bouquet in my mouth! and i LOVE eating flowers! When i oversteep it, i don’t like it as much but it sure is delicious

this is the first tea by David’s that i have to say i really didn’t enjoy. I’m not sure why, but i found it had a weird aftertaste similar to black pepper, which didn’t go well with the other flavours for me. couldn’t even finish my cup :(

A lovely full flavoured tea with the most wonderful floral taste at the end of the sip. It wasn’t my favorite at first, but it warms up to you. A tea worthy of a daily drink!