Three Wishes Tea

Black Green Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Chinese Black Tea, Green Tea, Jasmine Flowers, Rose Petals, Sunflower Petals
Rose, Rosehips, Flowers
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

2 Images

• “A few months back I shared some TARDIS tea with a coffee-loving friend who also happened to be a Doctor Who fan. He was really hesitant about trying "my fancy tea" but I think he was intrigued by...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1978 tasting notes
  • “Finished up this one today. Steeped approximately 3 minutes at 80 degrees (because I remembered there is green tea!) it was quite nice. This is one of those ones that I enjoy, but get annoyed about...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 698 tasting notes
  • “We meet again Three Wishes, for one last cup in my stash! This time I went really conservative, 2.5 mins, 175f. Much much better! Very floral, peachy with depth of the black tea. The black tea...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 1057 tasting notes
  • “This tea confuses me... It says it is black (Admitedly blended with green) but tastes entirely like a green tea with tasty peach flavoring! Not bad, overall a great green pech tea. But not quite...” Read full tasting note
    Ninavampi 160 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

I wish, I wish, I wish
In old Arabian tales, there was always a genie around ready to grant you three wishes. In comparison, the modern world seems a bit dull. So how do you escape reality? Try this rare tea. Its exotic fragrances of jasmine and rose water will transport you to the time of Ali Baba. Enjoy it chilled, or look into the hot steam and dream of genies.

Ingredients: Chinese green tea, black tea from China, sunflower petals, jasmine blossoms, rose petals, artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tea is a bit underwhelming to me. The dry leaves smell absolutely amazing. It’s a great mix of fruity and floral. Every time I smell it dry I can’t help but think it belongs in a bottle. Something that would be sold in a little boutique perfume shop somewhere. But that’s where the amazing awesomeness ends.

I’ve only ever tried this one hot, perhaps it would made a better iced tea. Somehow the crazy mouth-watering smell just doesn’t make it into my finished cup. All I ever seem to end up with is a muddled cup of black tea with just enough floral flavor to throw the whole thing off. It seems very muted and deflated. It would make amazing potpurri, but as a tea…I just can’t quite get this one right.

Darn! A mixture of black and green tea with jasmine and rose blossom.

Amazing. The vegetal sweetness of the green with the acidity of the black tea added with the floral taste of jasmine. Nothing more sweet, creamy and fluent in mouth. :)

Try it, that’s so tasty.

Is it just me or does this smell like peaches?! I checked the ingredients twice and…no peaches! I think its the jasmine as I have noticed the same thing with some of their other teas. This one was really light on flavour but after a while, the flavour seemed to dissapear even more…I only got a 10g bag and will not be re-stocking once that runs out.

A wishful blend of intrigue and taste.

I really don’t know what to say about this blend, it smell great but when you steep it, it has a different aroma and then when you finally drink it the taste is totally different then what you may expect, well at least that is how it went for me.

Dry this tea has tons of color being a mix of green and black tea’s and then there is jasmine and rose hips it will remind you of the jars of potpourri your parents had. It has a very similar aroma of Buddha’s Blend but with a floral addition, from the rose hips. Steeped it mostly has a rose aroma to it.

The final brew is a bit darker then a green tea but lighter then a black tea, it has a peachy rose taste to it. I found it to be a bit tart without sweetener; however with some raw sugar added it took on a nice flavor. As suggested by the packaging I will have to try this one iced as well. Overall I certainly would drink it again but I don’t know yet if it is a tea I would keep a bunch of on hand.

I’m kinda confused, it doesn’t seem like there should be a fruity smell/taste from the ingredients, but there is a definite peachy taste and smell! It’s quite tasty though, the peachiness is subtle.

tigress_al

That peachy taste is actually what kinda turned me off this tea a little bit :( Because it shouldn’t be there

Sometimes, the only thing that can save a bad day is a cup of this tea. And on a good day, this makes everything just right.

ok this is a staple in my collection now…so light and refreshing….can’t go wrong!! :)

This tea is one of my current favourites. As with all other floral teas, this tea doesn’t taste floral to me, it tastes like fruit. I can’t exactly pinpoint what fruit. Peach? Melon? Maybe both? But one thing I know is it is delicious. I need milk in most tea, I guess I just like creaminess, but this tea is good with or without milk. It is also good iced. This tea has made its way into my regulars and will stay there.

I love it! So yummy!!!!

I can drink this one straight up as it is without any additions!

Sadly, got this as a sample. I might just go get myself a larger size of this!

Boiling

Lovely! Full of flowers, but doesn’t taste perfume-y. Gets bitter if steeped for too long. I’d serve this if I was having grown-ups over for afternoon tea. Mild & pleasant & different. Not my usual thing when it comes to tea, but nice enough for something different.