Three Wishes Tea

Black Green Blend
Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

• “A few months back I shared some TARDIS tea with a coffee-loving friend who also happened to be a Doctor Who fan. He was really hesitant about trying "my fancy tea" but I think he was intrigued by...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1345 tasting notes
  • “Finished up this one today. Steeped approximately 3 minutes at 80 degrees (because I remembered there is green tea!) it was quite nice. This is one of those ones that I enjoy, but get annoyed about...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 675 tasting notes
  • “We meet again Three Wishes, for one last cup in my stash! This time I went really conservative, 2.5 mins, 175f. Much much better! Very floral, peachy with depth of the black tea. The black tea...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 935 tasting notes
  • “This tea confuses me... It says it is black (Admitedly blended with green) but tastes entirely like a green tea with tasty peach flavoring! Not bad, overall a great green pech tea. But not quite...” Read full tasting note
    Ninavampi 158 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

I wish, I wish, I wish
In old Arabian tales, there was always a genie around ready to grant you three wishes. In comparison, the modern world seems a bit dull. So how do you escape reality? Try this rare tea. Its exotic fragrances of jasmine and rose water will transport you to the time of Ali Baba. Enjoy it chilled, or look into the hot steam and dream of genies.

Ingredients: Chinese green tea, black tea from China, sunflower petals, jasmine blossoms, rose petals, artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Loved this tea. Its hard to explain the flavour profile, its very floral with the flavours of green tea!

I quite enjoyed this tea.
I was looking for something a little more jasmine, but this tea really hits the spot.
I do have to agree with some comments that it might get a bit oversteeped however.

I like this one better when it’s hot. It’s kind of bland when it’s iced

Not a fan.
I had this as a cup of tea in the store. I’m not sure if it was the prep, or the levels of sweetener/lack thereof.. but the jasmine was overpowering and the rose did not help. It quickly turned bitter on me and I could not finish the mug.

I’m hesitant to write this one off alltogether, but at the same time I’m not that inclined for a repeat performance.

I didn’t think much of this tea because I my goal was to finish the list by DAVIDsTEA and this one was one I haven’t tried before. I was pleasantly surprised! The jasmine and rose water made this tea sweet tasting. I enjoyed every sip and kept thinking how amazing it was! It’s definitely a recommend!

Absolutely love this tea! Was one of my first ever from Davids, and you can’t go wrong. Perfect almost every time!

I really like this one.

It’s the perfect balance of tea, floral and fruitiness all in one.
Such an exotic taste without being overly sweet like the fruity teas.

It tastes delicious on its own—in fact, I prefer it plain the best, but it also makes an OK latte (I try to make lattes out of everything).

One of my favourites. I need to keep this in stock at all tim es.

This has been one of my favourite teas since I first tried it. The rose and jasmine mix with the green and black teas to make a perfect refreshing tea that never fails to pick me up.

I’m not sure what to make of this one… I (mostly) liked it, but I don’t think it was spectacular. Maybe I’m just not as fan of floral teas as I am the fruit ones? Or maybe I steeped it for too long – I seem to do that with anything that has green tea in it. I generally like most of the other types of tea nice and strong, but I keep forgetting I don’t need to steep green as long.

At first I didn’t love this tea, but after returning to it a few weeks later, I couldn’t get enough! The refreshingly light, flowery taste is uplifting, without taking away from the definitely present flavors the black tea is meant to give. I highly recommend this pick-me-up!

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp