Three Wishes Tea

Black Green Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Chinese Black Tea, Green Tea, Jasmine Flowers, Rose Petals, Sunflower Petals
Cantaloupe, Floral, Grapes, Peach, Melon, Rose, Rosehips, Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

2 Images

I wish, I wish, I wish
In old Arabian tales, there was always a genie around ready to grant you three wishes. In comparison, the modern world seems a bit dull. So how do you escape reality? Try this rare tea. Its exotic fragrances of jasmine and rose water will transport you to the time of Ali Baba. Enjoy it chilled, or look into the hot steam and dream of genies.

Ingredients: Chinese green tea, black tea from China, sunflower petals, jasmine blossoms, rose petals, artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Loved this tea. Its hard to explain the flavour profile, its very floral with the flavours of green tea!

I quite enjoyed this tea.
I was looking for something a little more jasmine, but this tea really hits the spot.
I do have to agree with some comments that it might get a bit oversteeped however.

I like this one better when it’s hot. It’s kind of bland when it’s iced

Not a fan.
I had this as a cup of tea in the store. I’m not sure if it was the prep, or the levels of sweetener/lack thereof.. but the jasmine was overpowering and the rose did not help. It quickly turned bitter on me and I could not finish the mug.

I’m hesitant to write this one off alltogether, but at the same time I’m not that inclined for a repeat performance.

I didn’t think much of this tea because I my goal was to finish the list by DAVIDsTEA and this one was one I haven’t tried before. I was pleasantly surprised! The jasmine and rose water made this tea sweet tasting. I enjoyed every sip and kept thinking how amazing it was! It’s definitely a recommend!

Absolutely love this tea! Was one of my first ever from Davids, and you can’t go wrong. Perfect almost every time!

I really like this one.

It’s the perfect balance of tea, floral and fruitiness all in one.
Such an exotic taste without being overly sweet like the fruity teas.

It tastes delicious on its own—in fact, I prefer it plain the best, but it also makes an OK latte (I try to make lattes out of everything).

One of my favourites. I need to keep this in stock at all tim es.

This has been one of my favourite teas since I first tried it. The rose and jasmine mix with the green and black teas to make a perfect refreshing tea that never fails to pick me up.

Gah! I wanted to like this tea more than I did, but I found it quite gross. Not sure if I will finish what I have or try to swap…

A mild smooth tea flavor with lots of floral and fruity notes.

205 °F / 96 °C 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp