Three Wishes Tea

Black Green Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Chinese Black Tea, Green Tea, Jasmine Flowers, Rose Petals, Sunflower Petals
Melon, Peach, Rose, Rosehips, Flowers
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

I wish, I wish, I wish
In old Arabian tales, there was always a genie around ready to grant you three wishes. In comparison, the modern world seems a bit dull. So how do you escape reality? Try this rare tea. Its exotic fragrances of jasmine and rose water will transport you to the time of Ali Baba. Enjoy it chilled, or look into the hot steam and dream of genies.

Ingredients: Chinese green tea, black tea from China, sunflower petals, jasmine blossoms, rose petals, artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Loved this tea. Its hard to explain the flavour profile, its very floral with the flavours of green tea!

I quite enjoyed this tea.
I was looking for something a little more jasmine, but this tea really hits the spot.
I do have to agree with some comments that it might get a bit oversteeped however.

I like this one better when it’s hot. It’s kind of bland when it’s iced

Not a fan.
I had this as a cup of tea in the store. I’m not sure if it was the prep, or the levels of sweetener/lack thereof.. but the jasmine was overpowering and the rose did not help. It quickly turned bitter on me and I could not finish the mug.

I’m hesitant to write this one off alltogether, but at the same time I’m not that inclined for a repeat performance.

I didn’t think much of this tea because I my goal was to finish the list by DAVIDsTEA and this one was one I haven’t tried before. I was pleasantly surprised! The jasmine and rose water made this tea sweet tasting. I enjoyed every sip and kept thinking how amazing it was! It’s definitely a recommend!

Absolutely love this tea! Was one of my first ever from Davids, and you can’t go wrong. Perfect almost every time!

I really like this one.

It’s the perfect balance of tea, floral and fruitiness all in one.
Such an exotic taste without being overly sweet like the fruity teas.

It tastes delicious on its own—in fact, I prefer it plain the best, but it also makes an OK latte (I try to make lattes out of everything).

One of my favourites. I need to keep this in stock at all tim es.

This has been one of my favourite teas since I first tried it. The rose and jasmine mix with the green and black teas to make a perfect refreshing tea that never fails to pick me up.

I was recommended this tea because I like Buddha’s Blend. She probably suggested it because they both have hibiscus. But they do not taste the same. Unfortunately this one tastes like watermelon and I hate watermelon! Oh well, at least I only bought a very small amount. Moving on.

Flavors: Melon

*surprise ending * So I bought this tea, but a foodie friend prep’d it for a group of us. Unfortunately, he’s not much of a tea drinker, so the ratios of water to leaves and temp remain unknown to myself. Supposedly, he followed the directions, but I think the tea to water ratio may have been off as it was quite strong. That being said, the tea itself was a lovely balance of green and black; slightly crisp yet floral, with a heady peach aroma that paired with the more robust black tea perfectly. It was slightly sweet and very warming. What he didn’t tell us until the pot was done was that he had added a couple table spoons of Spicebox whiskey to the mix! No wonder it got Ohhs & Ahh’s from the crowd! Ive had it a couple times since, made with out the whiskey, and I can honestly say I’ve enjoyed it tho since I don’t have a cup infront of me that’s all I can say bout it now. If you have a chance you should absolutely try a pot with some Spicebox you wont regret it, I promise :)