Three Wishes Tea

Black Green Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Chinese Black Tea, Green Tea, Jasmine Flowers, Rose Petals, Sunflower Petals
Bitter Melon, Dark Wood, Flowers, Fruity, Green Melons, Melon, Pineapple, Sweet, Cantaloupe, Rose, Vanilla, Floral, Grapes, Peach, Rosehips
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

2 Images

I wish, I wish, I wish
In old Arabian tales, there was always a genie around ready to grant you three wishes. In comparison, the modern world seems a bit dull. So how do you escape reality? Try this rare tea. Its exotic fragrances of jasmine and rose water will transport you to the time of Ali Baba. Enjoy it chilled, or look into the hot steam and dream of genies.

Ingredients: Chinese green tea, black tea from China, sunflower petals, jasmine blossoms, rose petals, artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

For the last day or so, I haven’t been feeling well. Dizzy, coughing, my wife says I was running a fever last night. However, I do attribute part of the fact that I was feeling awful for the last few days to my lack of tea consumption. Those days were low in tea drinking and high in eating out/drinking soda/drinking booze. When I get dehydrated, my body gets pissed, so while I likely am coming down with something, the lack of hydration hasn’t helped.

Now I get to add nausea to my list because I was eating leftover ribs from Swiss Chalet and my teeth sank into a bit of cartilage. shudder Things like that really, really squick me out, to the point of it will be a few days before I can even consider eating meat again. It’s been hours and I can still “feel it”, you know? This is why I can’t eat wings on the bone.

So I am really looking for some comforting, refreshing tea. This tea is growing on me with every sip. It is certainly refreshing, and floral, which isn’t usually my bag, but hey. I keep taking sips, looking for a fruity component I know I won’t see. But it feels like it’s missing it. Something to just round out the edges a little bit, make it taste less like perfume.

Still, I don’t hate it. But I wouldn’t restock unless my wife falls in love with it. But if you’re a fan of florals, I can see how this would be a good one.

Eww! That would gross me out too. I made Pinty’s hot wings for the first time and they all had such a thick layer of fat. biting down into the first one grossed me out too! Stuff like that can ruin a person’s day.

Ugh, I totally get that meat thing. I couldn’t eat chili for years after getting a piece of fat.

Eugh, I can’t eat meat off the bone for the same reason. Fat and cartilage seriously gross me out, too. Thank god for vegetarian food.

Thank goodness I’m not the only one. The good news is my sister in law is vegetarian, so I have quite a few veg dishes in my repertoire. I love ribs, but I can only eat them once or twice a year and I have to really be in the mood to pick all the meat off the bone shudder

The only way I can eat ribs is if I bake the crap out of them, making them super dry. most of the fat melts off and it’s easier to manage the cartilage too.

Me too. I was a fool to do anything but pick the meat off with my hands so I could feel if there was any bone or cartilage.

Everything about this tea is wrong today. I was going to try it without additions, which was a stupid idea ultimately because it just tasted nasty. A bit of cream thickened it up slightly, but it was still just gross. Added some sugar and it’s still gross. It doesn’t seem to matter what I do with this tea-it just tastes terrible. And what a shame, because when I made it keychange style a while back it was lovely. Oh well, lesson learned. I think that in my experiment to find tea I can enjoy without additions, I’m going to stay away from blacks—I think I’ll just always like them with stuff in them, and so be it. Maybe oolongs and greens and tisanes are the way to go re no additions.

Uggh eww uggh no eww gross. And my poor carry mug has to deal with all this crap. Poor mug.

0 OZ / 0 ML
Terri HarpLady

I hate when that happens!

Isn’t it awful? and there goes 16 oz of work tea! uggh.

I used to take at least a little sugar in all my teas….slowly weaned myself off it and now am mostly drinking everything straight. To each her own though! :)

I think black teas will always beg me to put sugar and milk in them, but that’s also the way I drank it growing up, so that’s also an influence. I just want to have a few teas I enjoy straight ot add to my rotation. Haha this clearly isn’t one of them.

I’m the opposite. I never drank tea with milk or sugar. It still feels funny to me to add anything, but there are certain teas that just beg for additions.

I like cream or milk in black teas too. :)

yeah, I just feel it nicely takes the edg off or something.

It does. And makes it yummy!

This tea reminds me quite a lot of the China Rose Petal tea from Taylors and Harrogate, although the scent here is all peaches instead of floral perfume. Steeped, Three Wishes loses a lot of its peachy aroma. It tastes like a black tea, but without the harsh edge you get when drinking a bagged Lipton black with no additives. (Lipton bagged black was the first straight tea I tried, so it sticks in my head taste-wise. Probably a bad comparison here.)

This tea is soft and lightly floral, not really sweet but it doesn’t need anything. It’s a lot like China Rose Petal in taste. However, this is one I’d like to try it with some sweetener or maybe that creamed cinnamon honey I have in my cupboard.

This isn’t a tea I’d want in any appreciable quantity, but it might not be bad to keep a little on hand for guests who want a no-frills black tea.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Very strong peach flavor in this tea – doesn’t taste like a black tea to me (more like a fruity green tea).

Hummm :) So relaxing. Jasmine is subtil and there’s also a peachy taste to it. I prepared a full teapot and I think I’m just going to drink it all to the last drop!

LOVE IT. This is a staple in my tea cupboard

I like this tea a lot. It tastes mostly like black tea, but with a little twist. There is very little bitterness, very easy to drink.

Love the addition of rose to this tea! I especially like that flavour when chilled (and I’ve even heard that roses can help boost your mental functioning).

Nice but can get very bitter if steeped too long.