Three Wishes Tea

Black Green Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Chinese Black Tea, Green Tea, Jasmine Flowers, Rose Petals, Sunflower Petals
Cantaloupe, Floral, Grapes, Peach, Melon, Rose, Rosehips, Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

2 Images

I wish, I wish, I wish
In old Arabian tales, there was always a genie around ready to grant you three wishes. In comparison, the modern world seems a bit dull. So how do you escape reality? Try this rare tea. Its exotic fragrances of jasmine and rose water will transport you to the time of Ali Baba. Enjoy it chilled, or look into the hot steam and dream of genies.

Ingredients: Chinese green tea, black tea from China, sunflower petals, jasmine blossoms, rose petals, artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Everything about this tea is wrong today. I was going to try it without additions, which was a stupid idea ultimately because it just tasted nasty. A bit of cream thickened it up slightly, but it was still just gross. Added some sugar and it’s still gross. It doesn’t seem to matter what I do with this tea-it just tastes terrible. And what a shame, because when I made it keychange style a while back it was lovely. Oh well, lesson learned. I think that in my experiment to find tea I can enjoy without additions, I’m going to stay away from blacks—I think I’ll just always like them with stuff in them, and so be it. Maybe oolongs and greens and tisanes are the way to go re no additions.

Uggh eww uggh no eww gross. And my poor carry mug has to deal with all this crap. Poor mug.

0 OZ / 0 ML
Terri HarpLady

I hate when that happens!

Isn’t it awful? and there goes 16 oz of work tea! uggh.

I used to take at least a little sugar in all my teas….slowly weaned myself off it and now am mostly drinking everything straight. To each her own though! :)

I think black teas will always beg me to put sugar and milk in them, but that’s also the way I drank it growing up, so that’s also an influence. I just want to have a few teas I enjoy straight ot add to my rotation. Haha this clearly isn’t one of them.

I’m the opposite. I never drank tea with milk or sugar. It still feels funny to me to add anything, but there are certain teas that just beg for additions.

I like cream or milk in black teas too. :)

yeah, I just feel it nicely takes the edg off or something.

It does. And makes it yummy!

This tea reminds me quite a lot of the China Rose Petal tea from Taylors and Harrogate, although the scent here is all peaches instead of floral perfume. Steeped, Three Wishes loses a lot of its peachy aroma. It tastes like a black tea, but without the harsh edge you get when drinking a bagged Lipton black with no additives. (Lipton bagged black was the first straight tea I tried, so it sticks in my head taste-wise. Probably a bad comparison here.)

This tea is soft and lightly floral, not really sweet but it doesn’t need anything. It’s a lot like China Rose Petal in taste. However, this is one I’d like to try it with some sweetener or maybe that creamed cinnamon honey I have in my cupboard.

This isn’t a tea I’d want in any appreciable quantity, but it might not be bad to keep a little on hand for guests who want a no-frills black tea.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Very strong peach flavor in this tea – doesn’t taste like a black tea to me (more like a fruity green tea).

Hummm :) So relaxing. Jasmine is subtil and there’s also a peachy taste to it. I prepared a full teapot and I think I’m just going to drink it all to the last drop!

LOVE IT. This is a staple in my tea cupboard

I like this tea a lot. It tastes mostly like black tea, but with a little twist. There is very little bitterness, very easy to drink.

Love the addition of rose to this tea! I especially like that flavour when chilled (and I’ve even heard that roses can help boost your mental functioning).

Nice but can get very bitter if steeped too long.

The jasmine & rose make a great tea. I love it so much it’s almost gone!