Three Wishes Tea

Black Green Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Chinese Black Tea, Green Tea, Jasmine Flowers, Rose Petals, Sunflower Petals
Melon, Peach, Rose, Rosehips, Flowers
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

I wish, I wish, I wish
In old Arabian tales, there was always a genie around ready to grant you three wishes. In comparison, the modern world seems a bit dull. So how do you escape reality? Try this rare tea. Its exotic fragrances of jasmine and rose water will transport you to the time of Ali Baba. Enjoy it chilled, or look into the hot steam and dream of genies.

Ingredients: Chinese green tea, black tea from China, sunflower petals, jasmine blossoms, rose petals, artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Hummm :) So relaxing. Jasmine is subtil and there’s also a peachy taste to it. I prepared a full teapot and I think I’m just going to drink it all to the last drop!

LOVE IT. This is a staple in my tea cupboard

I like this tea a lot. It tastes mostly like black tea, but with a little twist. There is very little bitterness, very easy to drink.

Love the addition of rose to this tea! I especially like that flavour when chilled (and I’ve even heard that roses can help boost your mental functioning).

Nice but can get very bitter if steeped too long.

The jasmine & rose make a great tea. I love it so much it’s almost gone!

Good, but a little too flowery for me.

Very tasty. Love the combination of jasmine and floral notes in this one. The most strong flavour to me is the rose. I have had some for about a year now and it keeps very well. Have to be careful of steeping time with this one, even a little extra time makes the tea taste off.

I accidentally made the water too hot for this one tonight; despite what’s written on the package, it’s quite fragile, and too-hot water will make it taste bitter and burnt. It’s a tea with a very delicate, flowery flavour, combined with the deep herbal taste of the black and green teas. It’s lovely at any time of the day, but I’m especially fond of it in the afternoon or in the evening, with a square of dark chocolate.