Three Wishes Tea

Black Green Blend
Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

• “A few months back I shared some TARDIS tea with a coffee-loving friend who also happened to be a Doctor Who fan. He was really hesitant about trying "my fancy tea" but I think he was intrigued by...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1345 tasting notes
  • “Finished up this one today. Steeped approximately 3 minutes at 80 degrees (because I remembered there is green tea!) it was quite nice. This is one of those ones that I enjoy, but get annoyed about...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 675 tasting notes
  • “We meet again Three Wishes, for one last cup in my stash! This time I went really conservative, 2.5 mins, 175f. Much much better! Very floral, peachy with depth of the black tea. The black tea...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 935 tasting notes
  • “This tea confuses me... It says it is black (Admitedly blended with green) but tastes entirely like a green tea with tasty peach flavoring! Not bad, overall a great green pech tea. But not quite...” Read full tasting note
    Ninavampi 158 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

I wish, I wish, I wish
In old Arabian tales, there was always a genie around ready to grant you three wishes. In comparison, the modern world seems a bit dull. So how do you escape reality? Try this rare tea. Its exotic fragrances of jasmine and rose water will transport you to the time of Ali Baba. Enjoy it chilled, or look into the hot steam and dream of genies.

Ingredients: Chinese green tea, black tea from China, sunflower petals, jasmine blossoms, rose petals, artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

The jasmine & rose make a great tea. I love it so much it’s almost gone!

Good, but a little too flowery for me.

Very tasty. Love the combination of jasmine and floral notes in this one. The most strong flavour to me is the rose. I have had some for about a year now and it keeps very well. Have to be careful of steeping time with this one, even a little extra time makes the tea taste off.

I accidentally made the water too hot for this one tonight; despite what’s written on the package, it’s quite fragile, and too-hot water will make it taste bitter and burnt. It’s a tea with a very delicate, flowery flavour, combined with the deep herbal taste of the black and green teas. It’s lovely at any time of the day, but I’m especially fond of it in the afternoon or in the evening, with a square of dark chocolate.

I drank a cuppa this morning and it was good. Didn’t leave a lasting impression on me as one of my “have to haves in mass bulk”, but it was yummy :)

Lovely tea, very nice and floral. I’m pretty new to the loose leaf teas but this is a really good floral tea. I didn’t expect to like it as much as I do, but I had to go back to Davids and buy more after I went through my sample quickly. You do need to be careful about steeping as it does have a fine line between sweet and bitter. Good morning tea though!

absolutely beautiful tea. Very floral. I’m new to tea so I can’t really identify what the floral notes are, but its a very warming tea and soothes to soul. Its a great comfort tea.

Day 31 of my #101daysoftea challenge. 1 tbsp in my… larger teapot.

I know this tea can oversteep easily, but I think I might have understeeped it this time. However, putting the bag in for another minute or so with each cup helped as I nursed this along.

The jasmine and rose create a floral taste that boarders on fruity. I found that a bit of honey brings out the full body of the tea perfectly.

I still don’t think I have the secret of a perfect brew of Three Wishes perfectly down, but I enjoy it more and more as I get closer to mastering this tea.

Positively delightful. Don’t oversteep, it has a fine line between perfect and bitter.

Love this tea! The fragrance is divine… lightly floral, but not overpowering and the green and black tea combination is a nice balance.