Cherry Blossom

Green White Blend
Coconut Chips, Dried Cherries, Green Tea, Natural Flavours, Rose Buds, White Tea
Cherry, Sugar, Sweet, Floral, Medicinal, Rose, Artificial, Green, Cake, Candy, Plants, Coconut, Creamy, Fruity, Tart, Berry, Flowers, Metallic, Berries
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

2 Images

• “Attempting at a sip down. Attempting being the key word here. This as a cold brew fooled the pants off of me. When I went to take the first sip, I initially thought that this worked way...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 1161 tasting notes
  • “This was one of 10 teas I grabbed at DAVIDs today. I prepped about 5 of the teas to cold brew and made this and Cranberry Pear to drink right away. I am glad I went into the store because the...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 2370 tasting notes
  • “Haven’t had this in a while, but remembered it because I purchased it at the same time as Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble. Floral cherry is a pretty accurate description, Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2972 tasting notes
  • “Uhhhhh Whoops! I left this to cold steep.. umm.. maybe 4 days ago? At least, a week at most. The tumbler got shuffled to the back of the fridge somehow and I completely forgot about it until today...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 1136 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

If you’ve been to Japan in the spring, then you know about the cherry blossoms. People gather under the blooming trees to eat, drink and celebrate for days on end. This cherry tea brings you right there. It’s a festival of white Bai Mudan, green Darjeeling, Chinese green teas, dried cherries, coconut and rose petals. And unlike a spring festival, you can enjoy this deliciously fruity tea all year long.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

The tea before brewing smells very flowery with some currant notes. But when you brew it, the floral aroma doesn’t overpower the tea. I’ll drink it on a sunny day or whenever I feel peaceful.

I think this tea is very yummy! Then again, I’m partial to anything cherry. I’ve had this for a while but this is the first time I’m writing a tasting note for it. The flavor is mild, but the cherry really comes through – almost as much as it does in the scent. I also recently purchased Black Cherry from DavidsTea last weekend, and I can’t wait to try that one and compare! So far, I could see this one becoming a regular on my shelf.

Flavors: Cherry

I first tried this tea back in February (I believe), so I had it hot. Loved it. I tried it again this summer, iced and I wasn’t a fan. I would definitely stick to having it warm, in my opinion. It’s not exactly my go-to tea either, however, but it’s a nice treat. I find it reminiscent of the red/cherry lollipops you get on halloween.

Flavors: Cherry, Sugar, Sweet

I don’t know why I didn’t like it, but I really didn’t. I had so much hope because of the name and the aroma

I got this tea iced with a little agave at my local DT’s store. I was so excited to try it, because it smelled soooo good. it was delicious. It was cherry tasting at first, but the floral taste came after. A little medicinal aftertaste? Didn’t turn me off though.

I bought some to bring home and will try it cold steeped overnight with no sweetener. I usually don’t add sweetener at home.

Flavors: Cherry, Floral, Medicinal

Love its cherry taste!

Flavors: Cherry, Rose

There are aspects of this tea that I like and aspects that I don’t. If you over steep, it gets very bitter. Other than the green and white tea flavour, I taste cherry mingling with floral notes. It tastes on the artificial side. I really didn’t get any of the coconut flavour. I did not love this tea but didn’t hate it either. The taste is a tad strange for me. I’ll finish the bag but once it’s done, I won’t be spending my money on any more of it.

Flavors: Artificial, Cherry, Floral, Green

Maddy Barone

I almost got that one. I like white tea, but not green tea. DAVID’s used to have a white tea called Cherry Potion I liked pretty well. I was hoping this one would be like that one…

teapartyfortwo

I’ve never had Cherry Potion so I’m not sure if they’re similar or not. I was disappointed with Cherry Blossom. I was expecting something better. I found that it had an
unpleasant chemical undertone. It’s not so bad that I won’t drink it again but it won’t find its way into my cupboard again once it’s all gone.

THIS is the ultimate delicate feminine tea in my opinion.

I had asked the sales person for her opinion on what I should get as a latte. She said Cherry Blossom makes an awesome latte. I smelled the dry tea, and it smelled quite pleasant. But I had this nagging memory of having ‘cherry’ teas in the past. I remembered them as bitter and overly-floral-perfumey. But regardless I went with the recommendation.

First sip of the latte. OHHH MY – It reminds me of Betty Crocker Cherry Chip cake. I’ll drink cake all day long, thanks.

I was a bit hesitant to buy the tea, only because of the price. I waited and ended up getting it free during a promotion. (Spend $30, get 50g free of any tea)

I’m sitting here sipping it now with a small bit of honey…. Cherry, sweets, cake, roses, light, refreshing…LOVE IT.

Flavors: Cake, Candy, Cherry, Rose

This is pretty similar cold compared to hot—sour cherry candy. Beyond that, cold also brings out more floral notes and you can also taste the tea slightly.

I think I over did it with the steeping. I know the water wasn’t overly hot, as I was tending to the munchkin and trying to get him to sleep after the water finished boiling. I steeped for just over three minutes and I’m thinking that was too long. It should have been 2mins I think. It has a hint of bitterness to it.
But it has the floral and a slight bit of cherry flavouring to it. I’m not a huge fan of it, but I’m glad that I got to try it. Personally I don’t fully understand why this tea is so big, but a lot of people love it, so to each their own I guess.