Dulce & Banana

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From DAVIDsTEA

Sip yourself happy
This dulce de leche inspired tisane is about as good as it gets. It’s delicate and restrained, but has enough body and sweetness to compete with dessert. That’s because this serene herbal mix of chamomile, lemongrass, lavender and rooibos is tricked out with a delicious hint of caramelized banana. What better way to keep you smiling all autumn long?

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Maybe I should give it a second chance, but really, I’ve never tasted a more underwhelming chamomile (and I usually love just plain chamomile).

I used a nice heaping spoonful and a half of tea leaves. Steeped it for about 5 minutes. Tasted it and found it watery/barely flavourful. Steeped it again and drank it with the leaves still in the cup. Added a bit of milk, a bit of condensed milk.
Nothing really helped its tastelessness.
Nevertheless, I drank the rest anyway and decided to never buy it (thank goodness the leaves were given to me as a sample).

Ugh! Disgusting! Eww! Worst tea ever!!!! This is one of the few teas that I absolutely despise. None of the other teas that I’ve ever had have ever tasted soo bad.

Bleh.