Cinnamon Rooibos Chai (organic)

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Apple, Cinnamon, Natural Cinnamon Flavor, Rooibos
Cinnamon, Spices, Sugar, Sweet, Apple, Spicy, Sugarcane, Rooibos, Ginger, Honey, Cloves, Orange
Caffeine Free
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by julia

From DAVIDsTEA

Stay Focused

Cinnamon is so much more than just the tastiest spice around. According to aromatherapy principles, it supposedly enhances your ability to concentrate. Plus it has a clean and refreshing taste your breath will thank you for. Your new favourite beverage also contains South African rooibos, Zanzibar cloves and citrus oil. Delicious.

Organic: Rooibos*, apple, cinnamon. With natural cinnamon flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Day 9/24 of 24 Days of tea (finally caught up!)

I’ve had this tea before so I knew what to expect. The taste is alright- slightly woody rooibos with cinnamon. Unfortunately though, I find there is too much cinnamon in this blend and it upsets my stomach :( . Had to dump out half a travel mug of this tea. However, I can use this tea up by mixing it with either Birthday Cake or Coco Chai Rooibos and making into a latte. I recommend to anyone who can’t handle a lot of spice to brew this tea mildly, add milk or mix it with a different tea.

Flavors: Cinnamon

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 16 OZ / 473 ML

A very pleasant surprise! I was looking for a caffeine free chai tea, and the clerk recommended this one to me. I smelt it – I hated it. I felt it was too orange-y and not chai-y enough. However, I was in a rush, decided to buy 25g of it and if I hated it, I could give it to a friend.

How wrong I was! Although the smell to me is still overpoweringly orange, the cup itself is not. It tastes like a typical chai aside from the black tea component (replaced with the rooibos) and the finish on it is quite orange. There is also a strong cinnamon flavour with this tea that may be off-putting to some.

EDIT:
I don’t know what it was, but I made a cup of this and it was dreadful. Given my initial impressions, I’m saddened by this! But even the smell of it now makes me gag. Will be trading.

Sweet Canadian

I was debating between trying this or trying orange blossom as a latte the other day. Orange blossom won. But I want to compare this to coco chai rooibos soon.

What a fantastic cup of tea! It has to light zing of cinnamon but some how stays unbelievably sweet! I put nothing in this tea but it tastes so sweet, it is a beautiful, full and delightful tea. +It is organic to boot!

This is one of my favorite teas! I didn’t realize how much I liked cinnamon until I tried this tea. It is fabulous during the fall and winter mixed with raw honey. I’ve tried it cold as well, but it doesn’t quite work for me that way.

Flavors: Cinnamon

Love love love Cinnamon Rooibos Chai by DAVIDsTEA!

From the moment I smelled it to that very first sip, it was love at first sight.

It has a fairly noticeable aroma of cinnamon when you first smell it. I’m a huge fan of cinnamon so this doesn’t bother me one bit. Looking at the individual loose leaf pieces, I could see rooibos leaves, little pieces of cinnamon, and small chunks of apple.

The smell was pretty good but the taste was even better. It really reminded me of apple cider and I loooooove me some apple cider! The combination of rooibos, cinnamon, and apple work very well together and complement each other nicely. You could taste each ingredient, and one wasn’t too strong over the other. Even though you could really smell cinnamon, the taste of it was not that strong (although my opinion may be slightly biased since I am a seasoned cinnamon consumer).

I found Cinnamon Rooibos Chai to be a very sweet tea (pun intended) and am looking forward to my next cup!

A bit too much sickly sweet cinnamon for me, but I love the tastes of chai and rooibos.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Spices, Sugar, Sweet

This is a pretty good tea. Not sure if I’d buy it again though.

just get rid of the dried apples, blend with another non-sweet rooibos, and then its decent!

This might be one of my favorite DavidsTea blends. It’s a good balance of sweetness and sharp cinnamon that lingers after the sip. A splash of rice milk complements the cinnamon kick and makes for a soothing, creamy evening cuppa. sipdown

It’s a very nice cinnamon tea. It is very flavorful.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Rooibos