Cinnamon Rooibos Chai (organic)

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Apple, Cinnamon, Natural Cinnamon Flavor, Rooibos
Cinnamon, Ginger, Rooibos, Honey, Sweet, Apple, Cloves, Orange
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by julia

Stay Focused

Cinnamon is so much more than just the tastiest spice around. According to aromatherapy principles, it supposedly enhances your ability to concentrate. Plus it has a clean and refreshing taste your breath will thank you for. Your new favourite beverage also contains South African rooibos, Zanzibar cloves and citrus oil. Delicious.

Organic: Rooibos*, apple, cinnamon. With natural cinnamon flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This goes great mixed with coco chai or their pure chai

I would say this tastes pretty close to a cinnamon heart candy. The cinnamon is very, very strong in it. I also get an appley/orangey taste. This is not something I would consider as a chai normally. Too much cinnamon for me. But, if you’re a fan of the spice, you’d be a fan of this tea for sure.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I can’t taste the rooibos; bonus! The cinnamon sure takes care of that. It’s not too much though (which would be my usual complaint) because it has a sweetness to it. I did add sugar and foamed milk to make a latte because it is a chai after all, but it tastes like those red hot candies to me. It’s pretty good!

And thus ends my David’s Tea tasting odyssey brought to me by the über generous Virginia. Thank you so much for sending me 41 teas to try! I’ve had a great time trying all of them and have learned a lot as well :-).

Cameron B.

I had red hot candy tea today too! :P And I don’t consider myself a cinnamon aficionado but I really liked it too.

I think I drank more tea today than I ever have in one day lol. It was fantastic

Clean and refreshing. Not too spicy with a hint of orange. Great taste. My new favorite tea.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Cloves, Orange, Rooibos

Why did I buy this??? I dislike rooibos so much! Honestly, sometimes I think when I buy tea my brain shuts off and I go into “buy everything” mode. Last “tea” of the night. The dry leaf scent is almost identical to an unchewed piece of dentyne ice fire. The steeped product smells like cinnamon hearts. So far, no rooibos scent. Good…

Wow this is sweet. It tastes of cinnamon and not much else. Anyone know someone who might want this? Although I don’t find it bad or anything, I doubt I will be drinking the whole bag.

Update: my lips and area around my mouth are numb and slightly burning. I have never experienced this with any spice or ingredient in my life. Weird.

This is a delicious tea. I made it hot, and I really enjoyed it. It does not remind me of chai too much, but is just very cinnamony. It’s not too spicy either, which I like.

Flavors: Cinnamon

I really enjoy this tea, its just a nice sweet cinnamon to sip on through out the day! Its not anything too special but it has a nice enough flavour, it is very naturally sweet and I find it has honey notes to it. Its a nice tea to have once in a while before bed!

absolutely loved the first sip. the rooibos and the cinnamon were so sweet yet warm and spicy and comforting. however, after a while the cinnamon started to feel a bit too heavy, too syrupy. might be better if i reduced my steeping time slightly or maybe with a splash of milk added. will give it another go. could see this being a nice comfort on a cold day with a stuffy nose.

Flavors: Cinnamon

Every time I drink this tea, I like it less and less. This last time it was just far too sweet for me, and I didn’t add anything to sweeten it. I’m going to try mixing it with Coco Chai rooibos by David’s Tea, since I know it’s not sweet at all. I’m hoping that would balance it out a bit better.

This one smelled like cinnamon hearts. A lovely cinnamon taste, very sweet, none of the burn one would get from eating cinnamon hearts. I liked it, but too sweet for my taste. Definitely like drinking a dessert.