Cinnamon Rooibos Chai (organic)

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Apple, Cinnamon, Natural Cinnamon Flavor, Rooibos
Cinnamon, Honey, Sweet, Apple, Cloves, Orange, Rooibos
Caffeine Free
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by voldemortsn0se

From DAVIDsTEA

Stay Focused

Cinnamon is so much more than just the tastiest spice around. According to aromatherapy principles, it supposedly enhances your ability to concentrate. Plus it has a clean and refreshing taste your breath will thank you for. Your new favourite beverage also contains South African rooibos, Zanzibar cloves and citrus oil. Delicious.

Organic: Rooibos*, apple, cinnamon. With natural cinnamon flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Bought a tin on husband’s request. Changed my mind, honey not even needed. This is perfection.

Does what it says on the tin! Tastes like sweet cinnamon with hints of the orange peel and cloves. Pretty darn good and surpasses Good Earth Original, hahaha, which makes it the first of this sort of cinnamon tea for me.

This tasted like olives to me. Canned black olives. Not what I was hoping for.

I was expecting this to be kind of like Trader Joe’s Cinnamon Tempest black tea, which kind of has a Red Hots quality to it but which I really enjoyed. Dry, it smelled VERY cinnamony – a little bit on the artificial side, and perhaps lacking in the vibrant citrus notes that pulled Cinnamon Tempest together, but cinnamony. But once it started brewing… olives. I mean, I could sort of taste the rooibos (which is not, to be honest, my favorite base under the best of circumstances) and I could sort of taste the cinnamon. But the dominant note was olives, and that killed it for me. Maybe I just have weird taste buds – it seems like most people have had very different experiences with this tea – but it’s definitely not for me.

This is my anti anxiety tea. The smell of cinnamon is very comforting. I’m not a huge fan of cinnamon but I still love this tea. It does not taste strong enough to make a good latte.

I’ve tried this both straight and as a chai, and enjoyed it both ways. The chai was the best, though. 1 tbs tea to 1.5 C water and 1 C vanilla almond milk and 1 tsp cane sugar. Amazing. I love the cinnamon smell and smooth taste.

Certainly a very interesting one here! Not quite what i was expecting, but i would have to say pleasantly surprised :-)

A little overwhelmed with the cinnamon

Makes an amazing iced tea that needs no additives for flavour. I love it. (Also great hot during the winter.)

This tea is like drinking liquid cinnamon hearts. Need a cinnamon fix? Cinnamon Rooibos Chai. Hands down the best cinnamon tea I’ve ever had. The chai spices are sometimes a bit masked under the cinnamon, but what I wanted from this tea was cinnamon and that is definitely, definitely what I got.