Luscious Watermelon

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

From DAVIDsTEA

The taste of summer

What would summer be without a thick slice of pink and green watermelon in your hand? Mingling honeydew, strawberry leaves and apple with generous chunks of watermelon, this fruit-packed tea is overflowing with juicy melon flavour. Try it on ice and get ready to dangle your bare feet off the balcony: summer is officially here.

Ingredients: Apple, carrot, watermelon, wild strawberry leaves, honeydew melon, beetroot.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

My favourite tea from DAVIDsTEA. DELICIOUS! I cannot emphasize it enough. I’ve never tried it hot, but this is freakin’ fantastic when it’s iced! It reminds me of summer. I can see myself sipping this beside the pool, haha. Very good. You taste the watermelon, the melon and strawberries. Overall a delicious blend, my co-worker doesn’t like fruity teas but she likes this one. I’m sad it’s limited edition so I’m going to be buying a tin or two soon!

This is a great summer tea. I received a sample of this with my order from last week. The dried smell was the smell of sweet melons. When I brewed it it smelled distinctly like watermelon. As I took a sip I could taste the honeydew more then watermelon. It is a change from what I have ben drinking lately. Usually if I have an herbal it is rooibos, or it has a lot of hibiscus in it. I know this would be great as an ice tea. Sadly I’m not a big fan of herbal ice teas….but this might be a good one.

I tried this on ice today and it hit the spot! Naturally sweet, just the right amount of sweetness. Beautiful pink color, and I think it tastes just like fresh watermelon. I didn’t really taste strawberry or apple, but it was very refreshing and smooth.

Iced 4 min, 0 sec

Fresh smell, and a mild watermelon flavor. A real watermelon has more flavor for sure. I can taste the honeydew as well, and that could be why this tea isn’t a strong watermelon flavor (I think honeydew takes over). The strawberry and apple are going un-noticed, so if that’s what you’re looking for, look somewhere else. And don’t buy this if you don’t care for honeydew.
Try this one on ice.