Luscious Watermelon

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Carrot, Honeydew, Strawberry Leaves, Watermelon
Cucumber, Honeydew, Melon, Carrot, Apple, Fruity
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Perry Papadopoulos

From DAVIDsTEA

The taste of summer

What would summer be without a thick slice of pink and green watermelon in your hand? Mingling honeydew, strawberry leaves and apple with generous chunks of watermelon, this fruit-packed tea is overflowing with juicy melon flavour. Try it on ice and get ready to dangle your bare feet off the balcony: summer is officially here.

Ingredients: Apple, carrot, watermelon, wild strawberry leaves, honeydew melon, beetroot.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Its great. I couldn’t taste the watermelon, but i definitely tasted strawberry and apple.Its a great refreshing drink for summer. try it if your wondering. Its my opinion!

Iced 0 min, 15 sec

This tea literally smells and tastes like watermelon bubblegum … and not in a good way. Bleh. Won’t be trying this one again.

I am normally a fan of fruity teas, so I was eager to try this. When I smelled it at the store, I was unsure but everyone was raving about it so I bought a sample. To me, it’s tastes way too sweet (and I drink my tea without sweetener), I like tangy tastes better.

So if anyone around Vancouver or Montreal wants to sample this tea, I have 30g of it that I am more than willing to trade/gift!

Don’t drink this expecting the typical sophisticated-like tea experience. This is a tea to feed to a teenager or child that you want to lure into the world of loose leaf; a good introductory tea for the weary. Luscious watermelon tastes a whole lot like its namesake, just with some bubblegum and melon flavour added to the mix. It does taste a tad bit better as an iced tea, but that’s how they suggest serving it on the package, so that’s just as well!

My favourite tea from DAVIDsTEA. DELICIOUS! I cannot emphasize it enough. I’ve never tried it hot, but this is freakin’ fantastic when it’s iced! It reminds me of summer. I can see myself sipping this beside the pool, haha. Very good. You taste the watermelon, the melon and strawberries. Overall a delicious blend, my co-worker doesn’t like fruity teas but she likes this one. I’m sad it’s limited edition so I’m going to be buying a tin or two soon!

This is a great summer tea. I received a sample of this with my order from last week. The dried smell was the smell of sweet melons. When I brewed it it smelled distinctly like watermelon. As I took a sip I could taste the honeydew more then watermelon. It is a change from what I have ben drinking lately. Usually if I have an herbal it is rooibos, or it has a lot of hibiscus in it. I know this would be great as an ice tea. Sadly I’m not a big fan of herbal ice teas….but this might be a good one.

I tried this on ice today and it hit the spot! Naturally sweet, just the right amount of sweetness. Beautiful pink color, and I think it tastes just like fresh watermelon. I didn’t really taste strawberry or apple, but it was very refreshing and smooth.

Iced 4 min, 0 sec

Fresh smell, and a mild watermelon flavor. A real watermelon has more flavor for sure. I can taste the honeydew as well, and that could be why this tea isn’t a strong watermelon flavor (I think honeydew takes over). The strawberry and apple are going un-noticed, so if that’s what you’re looking for, look somewhere else. And don’t buy this if you don’t care for honeydew.
Try this one on ice.