Luscious Watermelon

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Carrot, Honeydew, Strawberry Leaves, Watermelon
Carrot, Apple, Fruity, Melon
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Perry Papadopoulos
170 °F / 76 °C 6 min, 30 sec 68 oz / 2000 ml

The taste of summer

What would summer be without a thick slice of pink and green watermelon in your hand? Mingling honeydew, strawberry leaves and apple with generous chunks of watermelon, this fruit-packed tea is overflowing with juicy melon flavour. Try it on ice and get ready to dangle your bare feet off the balcony: summer is officially here.

Ingredients: Apple, carrot, watermelon, wild strawberry leaves, honeydew melon, beetroot.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Hi there, it’s been a fucking while since i’ve drinked tea!

I’ve moved to another city and now I have a new job so I doesn’t having the time for this, but NOW! Let’s see what this tea has in his taste :)

Review : Well, really fruity in da mouth. It’s like taking a bite in a watermelon. Seriously the taste of this tea (iced) is simply impressive!

The taste is not “weak” like a lot’s of iced tea i’ve tried, it’s plain and satisfying.

It’s really good

I tried this one iced and frankly, I was not expecting to like it (I’m not a fan of iced tea and even less of fruity tisanes/herbal teas)

It’s so fresh and sweet, really smells like watermelon… Even taste like a
juicy watermelon. So refreshing in the summer.

My two kids loved it (2 and 4 years old) even whitout any sugar in it.

yummmm! tried this one iced first off, because i can’t really imagine it showing off as much when it’s hot, and oooh it was good!
i sweetened it with some lemon simple syrup that i made, and it was really excellent. very juicy and light and refreshing!

Boiling 8 min or more

mm lemon simple syrup! Did you add lemon juice or lemon zest to make it?

i make it with equal parts sugar and water, then grate the zest of two or three lemons, depending on the strength you like! then i let that simmer for 15-20 minutes to make sure it’s good and infused, then store the whole thing in a jar in the fridge, and strain out the zest when i make lemonade or iced teas!! :)

oh, and i save the juice of the lemons for fresh lemonade :)

I feel like the whole ‘’people giving this tea thumbs down’’ were probably out of the loop, or hoping for something else??? This is a sweet watermelon tea!
And it is that, fabulous. Iced, of course. Add some fresh mint leaves and ice and you’re set. Agave if you please. Ice pops if you’re adventurous. Alcohol if you’re rabunctious. This is a versatile summer tea for sure. And it kinda excuses the mess eating the real thing does.

I used 2 scoops of dry leaf for about 1 cup and then poured over ice until chilled.

Flavour is primarily watermelon all the way through the sip onto the after-taste. There is a slight tartness of apple on the finish but is balanced out with the sweetness of the melon flavour. The flavour has a round, juicy quality to it which seems to be sourced from the melon.

Cold brewed for 30 hours, this tea is very refreshing. The flavour has a thin quality to it but the melon taste is still on the forefront.

Experience buying from @Ashley: I bought this tea from Ashley when she was selling all of her tea. I received the tea quickly through the mail and my package was filled with many surprises. Thank you Ashley!

Note: I got this as a sample from Ashley and brewed it up not long after receiving it.

Appearance and aroma of dry leaf: looks like small nuts and dried pieces of fruit; smelled sweet, herbal, and fruity.

Brewing guidelines: 2 tsp, 2 cups of water; I used a metal basket strainer inside a 16 oz ceramic cup, such that I put a lid over the top to keep the heat in. Cup was warmed before steeping. Stevia added.
…………….1st: 195, 2’
…………….2nd: near boiling, 3’
…………….3rd: boiling, 5’
…………….4th: boiling, 10’

Color and aroma of tea liquor: beautiful pale red, reminiscent of the color of watermelon! Smelled great, too! One odd thing: there were very small green bits floating on top which must have been flavorings small enough to make it though the strainer.

Flavor of tea liquor: I iced this, per the directions, putting all four steepings together in a pitcher with ice, and chilling it overnight. The resulting flavor was on the mild side (expected due to the way I combined all four steepings), but sweet and flavorful: just like watermelon!

Overall: I was impressed with how it looked and tasted like watermelon. A great iced tea for watermelon fans!

I bought this off of Ashley! I have yet to have it brought to me from the stated, but my brother (who currently is holding it for me) says it smells amazing! I can’t wait to receive it!

Words cannot describe how happy I am that this one is back! I tried it in store near the very end of last summer and fell in love. It is so juicy and fruity and refreshing and lovely without being overly sweet at all. I bought up the last of what they had on the wall (about 30-35g) and squirreled it away. I only have about a cups-worth left at this point but now I can officially enjoy it with true fervor because I know I can finally restock.

I’m in heaven. The dry tea has a very, very sweet scent that reminds me of summer. It actually smells a lot like watermelon gummies! But similar to Perfect Pear, once steeped the scent becomes very light. It steeps to a pale yellow, but little pieces sneak through my infuser and end up in my cup.

This tea is yummy! A little sweet, a little tart, and definitely chock-full of melon. Personally, I prefer stronger tasting teas. I added a bit of sugar to see what would happen, and unfortunately it didn’t really work out. The tea gets far too sweet, and I find the sugar distracts from the flavours in the tea.

When iced, this tea is amazing! A light and delicious replacement for an iced tea or iced lemonade.

Overall, this tea is pretty good although not quite as strong as I’d hoped, given its incredible dry tea scent. If you want a very light tea, give this a shot. I find that it rates very closely to Perfect Pear. Light and a little tart, appropriate for a hot summer’s day.

Love this tea. My favorite way to drink it is luke warm. Still somewhat warm but not too hot.

I wasn’t quite getting a watermelon scent from the dry notes. Definetly fruity though.
Upon steeping the smell nauseated me, I definetly would not be able to drink this one hot. Once I poured it over ice it had a very slight pink colour, but was more yellowish. I couldn’t wait to take a slurp of this. I got no watermelon flavour from it. It tasted like bubble gum (similar to Teaopia’s Aztec Gold, except more flavourful).
All in all I enjoyed the tea, just wished it tasted more like watermelon