Luscious Watermelon

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Carrot, Honeydew, Strawberry Leaves, Watermelon
Carrot, Apple, Fruity, Melon
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Perry Papadopoulos
170 °F / 76 °C 6 min, 30 sec 68 oz / 2000 ml

From DAVIDsTEA

The taste of summer

What would summer be without a thick slice of pink and green watermelon in your hand? Mingling honeydew, strawberry leaves and apple with generous chunks of watermelon, this fruit-packed tea is overflowing with juicy melon flavour. Try it on ice and get ready to dangle your bare feet off the balcony: summer is officially here.

Ingredients: Apple, carrot, watermelon, wild strawberry leaves, honeydew melon, beetroot.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I have to say this is one delicious tea! It was sold out for a while and they finally had stock late aug. I love this iced, actually it taste odd hot. It is sweet, so you don’t need to add sugar. I don’t think I taste a lot of watermelon. I get more honey dew melons as apples. In my 100g tin there is barely any watermelon pieces but it taste great regardless.

This tea was…not very good.
When I smelled it from the package, it was promising. It smelled sweet and light and well…like watermelon.
When I brewed it however, the sweetness was overpowering, and instead of tasting like watermelon, the predominant flavour was peach.
I tried it again iced, but I still didn’t like it.
It was still unpalatable; incredibly sweet, and it tasted like artificial peach flavouring.

I always put way more tea than needed to make it a really great iced tea. Oops. :p Mixes great with 7-up or ginger ale.

I love Watermelon, so when I saw a watermelon flavored tea, I had to! I’ve only had this one iced, but it is so good! Steeped in my steeper for about 8 mins, poured over ice with a bit of agave nectar, HEAVEN! Refreshing, smells delicious, and doesn’t have any particularly overpowering taste of any of the fruits and they all compliment eachother wonderfully! My boyfriend even likes this one, and he hates tea :P It would be an awesome one for kids, if I had any!

Cold steeped this for… 48hrs or so… kinda forgot about it…

Added some agave… not sure how much… a squirt and a swirl…
It’s delicious. So delicious. I want to make more now. Or maybe I should just make a bigger glass next time.

I’m having my first cup of Luscious Watermelon tonight after purchasing it back in July. I don’t know why I waited so long. It’s really good. Very fruity. I can really taste the watermelon.

This is absolutely amazing iced and a tiny bit of agave. I found that this tea needed more tsps than instructed to get the nice watermelon flavour out. I would also recommend using 95C water instead of 100C, otherwise the tea comes out tart and strange tasting.

This is best in the summertime!

Its great. I couldn’t taste the watermelon, but i definitely tasted strawberry and apple.Its a great refreshing drink for summer. try it if your wondering. Its my opinion!

Iced 0 min, 15 sec

This tea literally smells and tastes like watermelon bubblegum … and not in a good way. Bleh. Won’t be trying this one again.

I am normally a fan of fruity teas, so I was eager to try this. When I smelled it at the store, I was unsure but everyone was raving about it so I bought a sample. To me, it’s tastes way too sweet (and I drink my tea without sweetener), I like tangy tastes better.

So if anyone around Vancouver or Montreal wants to sample this tea, I have 30g of it that I am more than willing to trade/gift!