Swampwater

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Nosyam

• “I made Swampwater iced cubes...and added them to a glass of plain water, one of Swampwater, and one of my lemonwater (a packet of True Lemon and Splenda) and the results were phenomenal! Each...” Read full tasting note
    tea-slinger 576 tasting notes
  • “I feel like this is a tea that would do well as a seasonal Halloween item, but hey, I'm pretty happy that it's available now so I'm not complaining. First, the appearance. The dry leaves look...” Read full tasting note
    Mercuryhime 484 tasting notes
  • “Okay, first things first. Swamp Music by Lynyrd Skynyrd is hopelessly stuck in my head. I blame the tea. Secondly, I haven't had this tea in months. It is one of the first I bought at David's Tea...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 674 tasting notes
  • “So I went to dt a couple days ago and there was only one person in the store with me, and when I asked for this tea, the man came up to me and asked what it was. He says all he could smell was the...” Read full tasting note
    Cedes 62 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

We called this tea Swampwater to keep adults away, but it doesn’t seem to work. Every time they taste it, they drink the whole thing down. Because the natural, tangy sweetness of green rooibos, guava, passionfruit and little candy sprinkles is just too irresistible. Even the murky green colour doesn’t scare them off. Maybe we should explain that it’s full of antioxidants. And caffeine-free. Reverse psychology…

Ingredients: Green rooibos, strawberry candies, sunflower, candy sprinkles, orange candies.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Turns out I DID get this as a free sample from David’s when buying online! I found it underneath my bookcase when cleaning my room.

I like this tea, and will definately buy it one I run out of one of my other rooibos teas :)

Finally my first taste of the famed swamp water. I have wanted to try this for awhile now, so I got a sample, just 20g, to try it. And I love it! The guava is perfect. The colour did throw me off a bit and the water doesn’t steep through my Steeper that well (it gets clogged). But I will definitely be buying a big tin of this for the winter. Perfect warm me up.

I got at 10g sample of this to try.

First the color is really murky dark green when you brew it. Kinda weird when you look at it

The flavor to me taste sweet but in an artificial way I can’t quite figure out what it reminds me of. I don’t think I will buy it again. I tried it hot so maybe it will be better iced.

bought this purely because it was limited edition and the reviews were good.
honestly, not too big a fan. i’ll hang on to it for the novelty (cat sprinkles!) and it smells soooo good, but i wont be buying any more unfortunately.

It smells fruity and reminds me of sweet and sour candy. Good name too, looks just like swamp water. It’s good. Has a slight taste of sweet-tart candy, easy to drink. Just as the label suggests I am sure kids would have no problem drinking this tea.

I just bought 50g of this tea because I really wasn’t sure if I’d like it. The name and what colour it turns had me a little worried. I ended up making it in a travel mug at work for the first trying of this tea, and I must say, I’m totally in LOVE!! This tea has a beautiful fruity taste and smell. I was whisked away to a sweet heaven drinking this tea. I couldn’t believe how delicious it was for such a weird sounding tea. I MUST buy more of this tea before it goes back into retirement. It is just so good! I’ll be very sad when my cupboard runs out of this stuff.

Very tasty. Green & fruity, not bitter. One of my favorites.