Cinnamon Heart

Pu-erh Tea
Black Tea, Cinnamon, Cloves, Lemon Peel, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Pu Erh Tea
Cinnamon, Musty, Hay, Spices, Orange Zest
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

From DAVIDsTEA

Better than candy

OK, so this tea doesn’t really have cinnamon hearts in it, but you’ll be forgiven for thinking it does. It’s a sweet blend of Sri Lankan cinnamon, spices, lemon, pu’erh and Chinese black tea. Unlike candy, however, this tea has no calories and no sugar rush. Just a nice jolt of caffeine from the pu’erh. So indulge away.

Ingredients: Chinese cooked pu’erh tea, Chinese black tea, lemon, cloves, cinnamon. With artificial and natural flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Not in the best mood this morning but oh well. Anyway, I go to my kit and take out Cinnamon Heart. I smell it and cinnamon hits me in the face. Most people don’t like the strong smell of cinnamon but I actually love it! Cinnamon Heart smells DELICIOUS! So I steep it for 5 minutes and then go for 8. I take a sip… Bland. I take another sip… Still bland… So I add some sugar cane sugar… Not as bland but still bland. I am super disappointed in this tea. It’s not like the flavors bad it’s just that there isn’t enough flavor! I still like Cinnamon Heart though better than Mango Madness so I ill rate it a bit higher.

Tastes just like liquid cinnamon hearts, which is spicy but really yummy. I tried it with foamy milk though, bad idea.

Ah! My first ever Pu’Erh tea, and I couldn’t be more pleased. I do find the earthy flavour to it very mild, but for someone who has never tasted an earthy tea it seemed a bit… Odd, to say the least.

However, the tea was very, very nice. It was on the more mild end of the scale for the cinammon flavour, and I quite enjoyed this. I will definitely be making this again, and trying out new Pu’Erh teas when I get the chance.

I recommend this to anyone wanting to try Pu’Erh (I can’t recommend to other Pu’Erh fans, since I don’t know and can’t rate how this ranks up with other Pu’Erh teas, but I certainly love it!)

Love this tea! I’m not a big fan of cinnamon hearts, but loved the smell of it in the store so I gave it a try. It has an earthy flavour and the cinnamon flavour is just right, a little spice but not overwhelming. It’s one of my “comfort” teas.

Enjoying this as an Almond Milk Latte right now. Pretty darn tasty. I love the smell of it-it reminds me of Market Spice, which I also love. As a latte the cinnamon is a little bit harder to taste. I added sweetener while I steeped the tea, and as a result the latte tastes like warm, muted sweetness. It’s pretty tasty although, like I said, the cinnamon is lost. That could be because of the milk though. I will post again next time I drink this straight! None the less, very tasty.

Tried this one last weekend. As wonderful as it smelled in the bag, it just didn’t live up to my expectations in the cup. Ended up bland and not nearly as full of cinnamon flavor as I’d hoped. Too bad.

There’s nothing I love more than cinnamon – from cinnamon hearts to cinnamon gum. Cinnamon heart tea and Hot Lips really satisfy my craving for spicy flavour, and with some honey mixed in it’s both sweet and spicy at the same time.

OMG! I have finally found a Pu-Erh that doesn’t taste completely of fish food!
The cinnamon is indeed over-powering as previous tasters have mentioned.. But I ADORE cinnamon. I can literally inhale the stuff all day. (And you’ll feel like it. The tea is literally gritty from cinnamon.) I can see why most people don’t like it, but so far I’m loving it!
Now I can enjoy the health benefits of Pu-Erh and not actually taste it! victory dance