Cinnamon Heart

Pu-erh Tea
Black Tea, Cinnamon, Cloves, Lemon Peel, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Pu Erh Tea
Musty, Hay, Spices, Cinnamon, Orange Zest
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

• “I needed this sipdown! Now I'm at 150! :D (Until the rest of my teas arrive... dunn duhn DUHNNNN) Thank you *Sil* for topping me up on this. I like it. I may actually get more at some point. ...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1727 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown! I means..i guess technically this tea is pretty much liquid cinnamon hearts but it’s not all that tasty, and you for sure can’t actually taste any of the pu-erh...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5754 tasting notes
  • “Another David’s Tea pu-erh mix that I can’t stand the smell of. I bought this ages ago on a foolish whim, before I knew anything about tea. I still haven’t developed any taste for...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 701 tasting notes
  • “I tried to do two steeps of this one.. umm contrary to popular belief pu’erhs are not meant to be steeped more than once – or maybe this one is not of the right...” Read full tasting note
    erinn 232 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Better than candy

OK, so this tea doesn’t really have cinnamon hearts in it, but you’ll be forgiven for thinking it does. It’s a sweet blend of Sri Lankan cinnamon, spices, lemon, pu’erh and Chinese black tea. Unlike candy, however, this tea has no calories and no sugar rush. Just a nice jolt of caffeine from the pu’erh. So indulge away.

Ingredients: Chinese cooked pu’erh tea, Chinese black tea, lemon, cloves, cinnamon. With artificial and natural flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Tastes just like liquid cinnamon hearts, which is spicy but really yummy. I tried it with foamy milk though, bad idea.

Ah! My first ever Pu’Erh tea, and I couldn’t be more pleased. I do find the earthy flavour to it very mild, but for someone who has never tasted an earthy tea it seemed a bit… Odd, to say the least.

However, the tea was very, very nice. It was on the more mild end of the scale for the cinammon flavour, and I quite enjoyed this. I will definitely be making this again, and trying out new Pu’Erh teas when I get the chance.

I recommend this to anyone wanting to try Pu’Erh (I can’t recommend to other Pu’Erh fans, since I don’t know and can’t rate how this ranks up with other Pu’Erh teas, but I certainly love it!)

Love this tea! I’m not a big fan of cinnamon hearts, but loved the smell of it in the store so I gave it a try. It has an earthy flavour and the cinnamon flavour is just right, a little spice but not overwhelming. It’s one of my “comfort” teas.

Enjoying this as an Almond Milk Latte right now. Pretty darn tasty. I love the smell of it-it reminds me of Market Spice, which I also love. As a latte the cinnamon is a little bit harder to taste. I added sweetener while I steeped the tea, and as a result the latte tastes like warm, muted sweetness. It’s pretty tasty although, like I said, the cinnamon is lost. That could be because of the milk though. I will post again next time I drink this straight! None the less, very tasty.

Tried this one last weekend. As wonderful as it smelled in the bag, it just didn’t live up to my expectations in the cup. Ended up bland and not nearly as full of cinnamon flavor as I’d hoped. Too bad.

There’s nothing I love more than cinnamon – from cinnamon hearts to cinnamon gum. Cinnamon heart tea and Hot Lips really satisfy my craving for spicy flavour, and with some honey mixed in it’s both sweet and spicy at the same time.

OMG! I have finally found a Pu-Erh that doesn’t taste completely of fish food!
The cinnamon is indeed over-powering as previous tasters have mentioned.. But I ADORE cinnamon. I can literally inhale the stuff all day. (And you’ll feel like it. The tea is literally gritty from cinnamon.) I can see why most people don’t like it, but so far I’m loving it!
Now I can enjoy the health benefits of Pu-Erh and not actually taste it! victory dance

I am very new to tea but this is already one of my favourites. I adore spices and especially cinnamon, so when I heard Davids Tea had a strong cinnamon tea, I just had to try it.
I wasn’t familiar with the Pu’erh and I admit that the fishy smell did surprise me at first. However, if you add a little sugar and let this tea cool down a bit, the fish mellows down and the warmth of the cinnamon comes out beautifully. With the caffein kick, this has become my perfect 10 o’clock boost!
A must try for any cinnamon lover!!