Berry Up

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

Bursting with ‘em
Berry lovers beware. This sunsoaked blend of cranberries, hibiscus, blueberries, cherries, strawberries, black currants and raspberries is
devastatingly good. It’s the kind of tisane that rocks your world, completes you, changes your life. Are you ready for it? Are you, really? Then luxuriate in the sight of it, inhale the scent of it and drown in the delicate perfection of this summer special.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Actual rating of 60%. I can’t move the slider on my ipod…
Lovely candy apple red colour; great oily swirls. Smells very much like blueberries, cherries & raspberries. Disappointing mouthfeel. It’s like it leapfrogs my tongue and heads straight for my throat. There is a slight lingering juiciness, however. The taste is nice, but I can’t pick out a single flavour. Kind of a fruit punch quality.
The kind of tea you’d serve at a picnic princess tea party. Kids would probably love it. I’m not so convinced.

Has a tang to it like a ‘raspberry zinger’ type of tea. But I like it, hot or cold. Just make sure to use the full 2 teaspoons, because I used 1.5 teaspoons to try and get two cups out of the last little bit that I had left and it just wasn’t the same.