Roasted Maté

Yerba maté Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Eisenherz

• “Delicious. I buy an (overpriced) mate tea on campus, but I found the perfect substitute! I make this iced, btw. I brew according to the package (or sometimes I just carelessly steep it), if you...” Read full tasting note
    gazelma 42 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

This traditional Brazilian maté is sweet, toasty, smoky and smooth – and totally addictive. Try it once, and it’ll replace your best friend. Why? Because it never lets you down. Need a hit of energy? You got it. A surge of confidence? Yup. Some warm, soothing comfort? Here it is. This brew never bitters, and because it contains mateine instead of caffeine, it won’t interfere with your sleep patterns.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Delicious. I buy an (overpriced) mate tea on campus, but I found the perfect substitute! I make this iced, btw. I brew according to the package (or sometimes I just carelessly steep it), if you steep it longer it has a delicious earthy mate flavour. I add some agave sometimes to make it the “iced tea” drink I like, but it’s delicious without the sweetener. I just prefer this cold. ;)