Jessie's Tea

Herbal Honeybush Rooibos Blend
Blue Cornflowers, Coconut, Honeybush, Lavender, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Rooibos
Coconut, Creamy, Floral, Lavender, Wood, Vanilla
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

Worth singing about
We’ll never forget the day Jessie Farrell came into our store looking for lavender tea. The red-headed country star was on a quest. She wanted something comforting, energizing and antioxidant-filled that she could drink all day long. Together, we came up with this pretty blend of lavender, rooibos, coconut and cornflowers. Try it. You’ll understand why she wrote a song about it.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

If Hot Coconut were a beverage, in the same way Hot Chocolate is, this would be a perfectly delicious example. The sweet, thick coconut flavor rounds out the cup and ensures that the Rooibos doesn’t taste tart and watery, as it sometimes can.
I’d recommend making a huge pot on a cold winter evening just for yourself.

I enjoyed this tea very much. I kinda fell in love with this. I kept thinking how sweet and how yummythis is. I actually crave this tea and i just add a bit of honey or German rock sugar and it tastesso good.

I like coconut and I like lavender. I never really thought of lavender in a tea but this combo works for me.
I like the smell as well as the taste of this tea.
It is also supposed to be a calming tea because of the lavender.

If coconut and lavender got married, this tea would be their baby. The rooibos is a perfect base for the fragrant lavender. This tea is a fantastic balance and I don’t know what I would do without it.

The lavender, makes it so soothing, it’s a great tea if you need to relax and unwind.

Has a strong lavender scent and flavour with a coconut aftertaste. Might taste better with sugar added.

This tea smells amazing! Floral and sweet. Very relaxing to drink.

It can be a bit strong, but delicious!

AMAZING. It smells like sunscreen (in a good way) and the taste is just wonderful. I find it to be quite mild, the lavender isn’t too overwhelming. I always hated coconut until I tried this tea. One of my all time favourites.

It’s good but a little boring sometimes…

Tried it again chilled the other day. Pretty much what I expected from the hot version—did not sway my general unfondness for iced teas, but I thought it worked better than many.

Iced