Jessie's Tea

Herbal Honeybush Rooibos Blend
Blue Cornflowers, Coconut, Honeybush, Lavender, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Rooibos
Coconut, Creamy, Floral, Lavender, Wood, Vanilla
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

Worth singing about
We’ll never forget the day Jessie Farrell came into our store looking for lavender tea. The red-headed country star was on a quest. She wanted something comforting, energizing and antioxidant-filled that she could drink all day long. Together, we came up with this pretty blend of lavender, rooibos, coconut and cornflowers. Try it. You’ll understand why she wrote a song about it.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I actually really enjoy this tea, paired with a little milk makes for a creamy dreamy experience. It is very comforting in the sense that it has an aroma which actually matches the taste of the tea. I usually find that a big problem when tasting tea’s. Overall I rate this tea a 8/10. Awesome.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

I love this tea! I had a period where I was completely off of rooibos. There was something about the taste that made me gag so I took a good, 8 or 9 months off of it completely and stuck to black teas, pu’erh’s, mate’s and herbals. Now that I am back to rooibos, I have slowly been going through the ones I hadn’t tried, and also all of the new ones to come out during my break. Jessie’s tea is sweet and soothing. I find the lavender really balances out the coconut, making it relaxing.. I prefer to drink this one mid-day after my caffeinated cup of black tea!

This one needed time to grow on me. The first time I tried it, I thought it tasted like perfume and wrote it off with a snarky, “Jessie can keep it”. But then a mysterious thing happened… I found myself craving the weird, coconut-y lavender flavour of this tea. Like all the time. So I bought a big tin of it, and then it was pretty much the only thing I drank for a solid month, and now I love it. I think Jessie’s Tea and I have a lot in common. We’re both a bit peculiar and may take some time to warm up to. We were bound to hit it off in the end.

Very good! Love lavendar and love coconut. Want to own!

I found this tea to be underwhelming considering what I’d heard about it. Cute story on how it was named, but I wasn’t impressed after trying it a few times with what I’d purchased.

I love coconut. I love lavender, and cornflowers and rooibus but I don’t love this tea?!?
And I WANT to but I can’t get over the smell, it reminds me of vomit.
My roommate agrees. David’s can do better I’m attributing the ‘off’ characteristics to sweetened coconut and ‘flavourings’ finding that with DT.

Well I am not going to sing about it, but its a pretty decent tasting tea I was actually surprised a bit. The lavender really sets it off, as most I was worried about this in my tea, but wow I would try another.

Dry this tea is full of color and fragrance it is not only pleasing to look at but to smell. The rooibos adds the contrast against the colorful bits of lavender and cornflower, which provide the amazing aroma. Steeping the tea will fill the air with a noticeable lavender smell that is far from overpowering.

The final brew is a reddish gold color and retains the lavender fragrance from the start, it is quite clear and amazingly there wasn’t many particles coming through my infuser, sometimes this can be an issue with the small pieces in a rooibos tea not just this specific tea. I actually enjoyed the taste of the tea, its not one I would find myself drinking on a regular basis but it certainly is a nice change between my black teas.

I turned to this for a cup of comfort tonight. It’s 2:22am and I haven’t slept in days. I’m spiraling downhill fast, and it isn’t pretty. I just need to get through to the morning of the 9th and I’ll be able to actually deal with this bull crap.

This is one of the only red rooibos blends I truly enjoy. I think the lavender cuts the woodiness. I taste more of a lavender/vanilla rather than lavender/coconut, but I like it.

I really hope I can finally get some sleep. I just barely survived a week of hell and I still can’t take the time I need to care for myself. Not until I’ve done everything I need to make sure the pony is looked after.

Spending my birthday on the ward again? Looks like it. Ugh.

Flavors: Lavender, Vanilla, Wood

Christina

Sounds like you’ve been having a rough time of it. Are you okay?

OMGsrsly

HUGS for you. I wish I was closer so I could help.

Kaylee

Hugs! Sorry to hear things are going so badly!

Bear With Me

I’m really not okay, but I can’t take care of myself until I’ve got Pony taken care of. 7 more days. 7 long, draining, exhausting days. Day 4 (I think) without sleep too, which isn’t helping.

Sorry for disappearing Heffalumps and Woozles, but it’s a bad one this time ’round.

Mmm, just tried this sample even though I was leery about the Lavender. As a scent I’m not usually a fan. But the coconut makes this delightful. Probably helped that I under steeped it to minimize the flowery-ness