Jessie's Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Andi Marus

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

Worth singing about
We’ll never forget the day Jessie Farrell came into our store looking for lavender tea. The red-headed country star was on a quest. She wanted something comforting, energizing and antioxidant-filled that she could drink all day long. Together, we came up with this pretty blend of lavender, rooibos, coconut and cornflowers. Try it. You’ll understand why she wrote a song about it.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Mmm, just tried this sample even though I was leery about the Lavender. As a scent I’m not usually a fan. But the coconut makes this delightful. Probably helped that I under steeped it to minimize the flowery-ness

This is not half bad. I was expecting worse, as this is a rooibos tea, and not a lot more.

Indeed, it is quite comforting, thanks to the lavender, the rooibos is levelled out respectably. And the coconut gives it a bit of delicious flavor.

This is one of the best teas I’ve ever had. The lavender and coconut go together perfectly with the rooibos. I find with this one here that you can’t really over steep it, in fact, the longer you steep it the better it tastes.

This will definitely be a staple in my tea cupboard from now on!

Boiling 8 min or more

I do not like Coconut. that is all i taste and smell in this tea

My favourite at the moment! :) <3

This is the third David’s Tea sample I am tasting in one day. I keep hoping for something good. I can’t taste the rooibus at all – isn’t it supposed to be a rooibus-based tea? Nada for the lavender. All I taste and smell is an artificial-seeming coconut. Also, seems very weak. Maybe I steep more tea when I do it myself? Another disappointing blend…

This is a very soft, comforting tea. The coconut is the main scent and taste, it gives a creaminess and sweetness that are very pleasant. I honestly do not taste the lavender much, although there is a slight aftertaste that I can’t precisely describe. It is both nutty and floral, almost vanilla-like at times.
Overall, I really appreciate this calming tea, perfect before bed.

I’ve passed this tea up in the store before, but something about it caught my eye recently. I think I just needed something to unwind with, and lavender sounded perfect. I feel like I’ve been missing out all this time; this tea is absolutely delicious! It tastes creamy, probably due to the coconut. It also tastes like lavender cake, and I can imagine drinking this before bed to relax after a stressful day. So yummy!

I actually bought this tea on a whim for a Jessie. She let me try some and I had to go buy a tin. So. Good. A fantastic evening tea because the lavender is so relaxing. And the coconut is a perfect combination. I’d never think to combine coconut and lavender, because they seem like such different flavours but it works so well and produces a unexpected subtle but sweet flavour.