Jessie's Tea

Herbal Honeybush Rooibos Blend
Blue Cornflowers, Coconut, Honeybush, Lavender, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Rooibos
Coconut, Lavender, Floral, Vanilla, Wood
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

Worth singing about
We’ll never forget the day Jessie Farrell came into our store looking for lavender tea. The red-headed country star was on a quest. She wanted something comforting, energizing and antioxidant-filled that she could drink all day long. Together, we came up with this pretty blend of lavender, rooibos, coconut and cornflowers. Try it. You’ll understand why she wrote a song about it.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This is the third David’s Tea sample I am tasting in one day. I keep hoping for something good. I can’t taste the rooibus at all – isn’t it supposed to be a rooibus-based tea? Nada for the lavender. All I taste and smell is an artificial-seeming coconut. Also, seems very weak. Maybe I steep more tea when I do it myself? Another disappointing blend…

This is a very soft, comforting tea. The coconut is the main scent and taste, it gives a creaminess and sweetness that are very pleasant. I honestly do not taste the lavender much, although there is a slight aftertaste that I can’t precisely describe. It is both nutty and floral, almost vanilla-like at times.
Overall, I really appreciate this calming tea, perfect before bed.

I’ve passed this tea up in the store before, but something about it caught my eye recently. I think I just needed something to unwind with, and lavender sounded perfect. I feel like I’ve been missing out all this time; this tea is absolutely delicious! It tastes creamy, probably due to the coconut. It also tastes like lavender cake, and I can imagine drinking this before bed to relax after a stressful day. So yummy!

I actually bought this tea on a whim for a Jessie. She let me try some and I had to go buy a tin. So. Good. A fantastic evening tea because the lavender is so relaxing. And the coconut is a perfect combination. I’d never think to combine coconut and lavender, because they seem like such different flavours but it works so well and produces a unexpected subtle but sweet flavour.

OMG ! I though a few times I had found THE tea, but this time it’s true : Jessie’s Tea is just perfect ! Smells delicious, just as it tastes. The lavender taste it leaves in the mouth is just so calming and comforting. I can never get enough! I really don’t enjoy coconut in every day life, and I really wasn’t excited when I tried this tea, but the taste totally convinced me. Now I buy every tea containing coconut !

My favorite rooibos. The coconut is delicious, and is balanced with the slightly floral lavender. This is a great before-bed tea that feels indulgent without having a cloying aroma or flavor. And lavender is reputed to enhance sleep…even if it’s just a placebo effect it seems to work for me :)

Another one of my favourites. This one has the nice light flavours of lavender and coconut blended with a lovely rooibos base. It has a very relaxing feel to it and is very nice before bed.

I tried it as a sample, and I didn’t think I’d like it at first because I’m not a fan of lavender. But it’s one of my favourites. I absolutely love the creamy texture, and for me the cocount and lavender balance each other out nicely and I don’t find it too overpowering.

This tea scared me a little with its strong lavender smell, but I actually really enjoyed it. The coconut-rooibos combination is definitely a winner, and I can see myself buying a whole tin of this!

I love love love this tea. But I basically love anything with coconut in it. This tea has a very pleasant, subtle lavender flavour, with the coconut and rooibos really being the predominant flavours. ( I like to change this up a little by adding a little supplemental lavender ) I woke up in the middle of the night last night, and tossed and turned for an hour before deciding to make myself a cup of this. No sooner had a drank a steaming, honey-spiked cup of this was I off to sleep again. I haven’t woken up feeling this rested in ages!