Jessie's Tea

Herbal Honeybush Rooibos Blend
Blue Cornflowers, Coconut, Honeybush, Lavender, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Rooibos
Coconut, Cream, Frosting, Nutty, Creamy, Floral, Lavender, Wood, Vanilla
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

Worth singing about
We’ll never forget the day Jessie Farrell came into our store looking for lavender tea. The red-headed country star was on a quest. She wanted something comforting, energizing and antioxidant-filled that she could drink all day long. Together, we came up with this pretty blend of lavender, rooibos, coconut and cornflowers. Try it. You’ll understand why she wrote a song about it.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I turned to this for a cup of comfort tonight. It’s 2:22am and I haven’t slept in days. I’m spiraling downhill fast, and it isn’t pretty. I just need to get through to the morning of the 9th and I’ll be able to actually deal with this bull crap.

This is one of the only red rooibos blends I truly enjoy. I think the lavender cuts the woodiness. I taste more of a lavender/vanilla rather than lavender/coconut, but I like it.

I really hope I can finally get some sleep. I just barely survived a week of hell and I still can’t take the time I need to care for myself. Not until I’ve done everything I need to make sure the pony is looked after.

Spending my birthday on the ward again? Looks like it. Ugh.

Flavors: Lavender, Vanilla, Wood

Christina

Sounds like you’ve been having a rough time of it. Are you okay?

OMGsrsly

HUGS for you. I wish I was closer so I could help.

Kaylee

Hugs! Sorry to hear things are going so badly!

Bear With Me

I’m really not okay, but I can’t take care of myself until I’ve got Pony taken care of. 7 more days. 7 long, draining, exhausting days. Day 4 (I think) without sleep too, which isn’t helping.

Sorry for disappearing Heffalumps and Woozles, but it’s a bad one this time ’round.

Mmm, just tried this sample even though I was leery about the Lavender. As a scent I’m not usually a fan. But the coconut makes this delightful. Probably helped that I under steeped it to minimize the flowery-ness

This is not half bad. I was expecting worse, as this is a rooibos tea, and not a lot more.

Indeed, it is quite comforting, thanks to the lavender, the rooibos is levelled out respectably. And the coconut gives it a bit of delicious flavor.

This is one of the best teas I’ve ever had. The lavender and coconut go together perfectly with the rooibos. I find with this one here that you can’t really over steep it, in fact, the longer you steep it the better it tastes.

This will definitely be a staple in my tea cupboard from now on!

Boiling 8 min or more

I do not like Coconut. that is all i taste and smell in this tea

My favourite at the moment! :) <3

This is the third David’s Tea sample I am tasting in one day. I keep hoping for something good. I can’t taste the rooibus at all – isn’t it supposed to be a rooibus-based tea? Nada for the lavender. All I taste and smell is an artificial-seeming coconut. Also, seems very weak. Maybe I steep more tea when I do it myself? Another disappointing blend…

This is a very soft, comforting tea. The coconut is the main scent and taste, it gives a creaminess and sweetness that are very pleasant. I honestly do not taste the lavender much, although there is a slight aftertaste that I can’t precisely describe. It is both nutty and floral, almost vanilla-like at times.
Overall, I really appreciate this calming tea, perfect before bed.

I’ve passed this tea up in the store before, but something about it caught my eye recently. I think I just needed something to unwind with, and lavender sounded perfect. I feel like I’ve been missing out all this time; this tea is absolutely delicious! It tastes creamy, probably due to the coconut. It also tastes like lavender cake, and I can imagine drinking this before bed to relax after a stressful day. So yummy!

I actually bought this tea on a whim for a Jessie. She let me try some and I had to go buy a tin. So. Good. A fantastic evening tea because the lavender is so relaxing. And the coconut is a perfect combination. I’d never think to combine coconut and lavender, because they seem like such different flavours but it works so well and produces a unexpected subtle but sweet flavour.