Jessie's Tea

Herbal Honeybush Rooibos Blend
Blue Cornflowers, Coconut, Honeybush, Lavender, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Rooibos
Coconut, Rooibos, Apple, Honey, Lavender, Straw, Floral, Vanilla, Flowers, Perfume, Rose, Cream, Caramel, Chocolate, Earth, Marshmallow, Toasty, Wood, Smooth, Frosting, Nutty, Creamy
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

2 Images

Worth singing about
We’ll never forget the day Jessie Farrell came into our store looking for lavender tea. The red-headed country star was on a quest. She wanted something comforting, energizing and antioxidant-filled that she could drink all day long. Together, we came up with this pretty blend of lavender, rooibos, coconut and cornflowers. Try it. You’ll understand why she wrote a song about it.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

It can be a bit strong, but delicious!

AMAZING. It smells like sunscreen (in a good way) and the taste is just wonderful. I find it to be quite mild, the lavender isn’t too overwhelming. I always hated coconut until I tried this tea. One of my all time favourites.

It’s good but a little boring sometimes…

Tried it again chilled the other day. Pretty much what I expected from the hot version—did not sway my general unfondness for iced teas, but I thought it worked better than many.

very good, a floral scent, not overly sweet, good to blend with other teas

I actually really enjoy this tea, paired with a little milk makes for a creamy dreamy experience. It is very comforting in the sense that it has an aroma which actually matches the taste of the tea. I usually find that a big problem when tasting tea’s. Overall I rate this tea a 8/10. Awesome.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

I love this tea! I had a period where I was completely off of rooibos. There was something about the taste that made me gag so I took a good, 8 or 9 months off of it completely and stuck to black teas, pu’erh’s, mate’s and herbals. Now that I am back to rooibos, I have slowly been going through the ones I hadn’t tried, and also all of the new ones to come out during my break. Jessie’s tea is sweet and soothing. I find the lavender really balances out the coconut, making it relaxing.. I prefer to drink this one mid-day after my caffeinated cup of black tea!

This one needed time to grow on me. The first time I tried it, I thought it tasted like perfume and wrote it off with a snarky, “Jessie can keep it”. But then a mysterious thing happened… I found myself craving the weird, coconut-y lavender flavour of this tea. Like all the time. So I bought a big tin of it, and then it was pretty much the only thing I drank for a solid month, and now I love it. I think Jessie’s Tea and I have a lot in common. We’re both a bit peculiar and may take some time to warm up to. We were bound to hit it off in the end.

Very good! Love lavendar and love coconut. Want to own!

I found this tea to be underwhelming considering what I’d heard about it. Cute story on how it was named, but I wasn’t impressed after trying it a few times with what I’d purchased.