Jessie's Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Andi Marus

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

Worth singing about
We’ll never forget the day Jessie Farrell came into our store looking for lavender tea. The red-headed country star was on a quest. She wanted something comforting, energizing and antioxidant-filled that she could drink all day long. Together, we came up with this pretty blend of lavender, rooibos, coconut and cornflowers. Try it. You’ll understand why she wrote a song about it.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I LOVE lavender and I really don’t taste it in here too much. It’s more coconutty than it is ~lavender. I guess I was expecting a kick-in-the-face lavender taste. It’s still tasty and I like it served warm or cold.

Tasted it as a tea of the day. Quite savory.

This tea is great! It is just lovely when drinking, makes me almost feel sleepy and more awake at the same time, if that makes sense at all. Heightens my senses maybe? Anyway, this tea is great! :)

such yummy flavours together!

This is my favorite tea of all time! I absolutely love the combination of tropical coconut and calming lavender. You can sip away all day long and get a healthy dose of antioxidants :)

I don’t think I have ever managed to finish a cup of this tea. I love the taste, but it knocks me out! It’s a mystery because I’ve had lavender in tea before. And I’m not even a fan of coconut but somehow in this tea it just works for me. There is just something about this tea that relaxes me right to sleep and I wake up to a half full cup of cold tea.

I wasn’t expecting much from this tea mostly because I am not a big lavender fan. The girl at David’s Tea convinced me that I would love it, so I bought it. First sip… not bad I must admit, even though it smells like lavender, it definitely takes more like coconut and boy do I love coconut! It is tasty!

What a delicious tea. I love coconut in my tea, and the combination with rooibos is a sure hit! Had a strong cup this morning and might have another one later. Simply delicious :)