Jessie's Tea

Herbal Honeybush Rooibos Blend
Blue Cornflowers, Coconut, Honeybush, Lavender, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Rooibos
Coconut, Creamy, Floral, Lavender, Wood, Vanilla
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

Worth singing about
We’ll never forget the day Jessie Farrell came into our store looking for lavender tea. The red-headed country star was on a quest. She wanted something comforting, energizing and antioxidant-filled that she could drink all day long. Together, we came up with this pretty blend of lavender, rooibos, coconut and cornflowers. Try it. You’ll understand why she wrote a song about it.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Another one of my favourites. This one has the nice light flavours of lavender and coconut blended with a lovely rooibos base. It has a very relaxing feel to it and is very nice before bed.

I tried it as a sample, and I didn’t think I’d like it at first because I’m not a fan of lavender. But it’s one of my favourites. I absolutely love the creamy texture, and for me the cocount and lavender balance each other out nicely and I don’t find it too overpowering.

This tea scared me a little with its strong lavender smell, but I actually really enjoyed it. The coconut-rooibos combination is definitely a winner, and I can see myself buying a whole tin of this!

I love love love this tea. But I basically love anything with coconut in it. This tea has a very pleasant, subtle lavender flavour, with the coconut and rooibos really being the predominant flavours. ( I like to change this up a little by adding a little supplemental lavender ) I woke up in the middle of the night last night, and tossed and turned for an hour before deciding to make myself a cup of this. No sooner had a drank a steaming, honey-spiked cup of this was I off to sleep again. I haven’t woken up feeling this rested in ages!

I LOVE lavender and I really don’t taste it in here too much. It’s more coconutty than it is ~lavender. I guess I was expecting a kick-in-the-face lavender taste. It’s still tasty and I like it served warm or cold.

Tasted it as a tea of the day. Quite savory.

This tea is great! It is just lovely when drinking, makes me almost feel sleepy and more awake at the same time, if that makes sense at all. Heightens my senses maybe? Anyway, this tea is great! :)

such yummy flavours together!

This is my favorite tea of all time! I absolutely love the combination of tropical coconut and calming lavender. You can sip away all day long and get a healthy dose of antioxidants :)

I don’t think I have ever managed to finish a cup of this tea. I love the taste, but it knocks me out! It’s a mystery because I’ve had lavender in tea before. And I’m not even a fan of coconut but somehow in this tea it just works for me. There is just something about this tea that relaxes me right to sleep and I wake up to a half full cup of cold tea.