Jessie's Tea

Herbal Honeybush Rooibos Blend
Blue Cornflowers, Coconut, Honeybush, Lavender, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Rooibos
Caramel, Chocolate, Coconut, Cream, Earth, Honey, Lavender, Marshmallow, Rooibos, Toasty, Wood, Floral, Smooth, Frosting, Nutty, Creamy, Vanilla
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

Worth singing about
We’ll never forget the day Jessie Farrell came into our store looking for lavender tea. The red-headed country star was on a quest. She wanted something comforting, energizing and antioxidant-filled that she could drink all day long. Together, we came up with this pretty blend of lavender, rooibos, coconut and cornflowers. Try it. You’ll understand why she wrote a song about it.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

A very kind friend gave me this tea because she wasn’t really a fan of it. I had been wanting to try it for a while so it worked out nicely lol

I think I enjoy this tea. It kind of reminds me of marshmallows for some reason. I think it is because it’s so sweet. It reminds me of those toasty coconut marshmallows! The coconut is quite strong in this, but it’s not bad. I personally wish it was more lavender than coconut, because the lavender is such an undertone for me. Maybe I just didn’t get much of it in this cup.

I am starting to think that it is rooibos that I’m not a huge fan of. Something in this tea kind of throws it off balance for me and I think it might be the fact that it is a rooibos tea.

Overall this tea isn’t bad and I will enjoy the rest of the bag, but I don’t think that I will restock. It’s a little too sweet for my taste and the rooibos isn’t my favorite. It is in no way the worst tea I’ve had though!

Flavors: Caramel, Chocolate, Coconut, Cream, Earth, Honey, Lavender, Marshmallow, Rooibos, Toasty, Wood

The coconut creaminess here is a little heavy-handed, but I like it! The lavender makes a nice backdrop for the coconut. Overall this is a very soothing blend that’s perfect for evening sipping. Unless you dislike coconut, in which case this is most certainly not for you :-)

Great tea. Very good brewed straight. Undertones of sweetness and very smooth to drink.

Flavors: Floral, Honey, Smooth

Delicious! Toasty coconut with just a hint of sweet floral lavender. I adore coconut, so this was my idea of perfect. Excellent with a baby-tiny-bit of sweetener and a hint of half&half. One of my favorites of David’s lineup.

Flavors: Coconut, Lavender, Toasty

I’m always looking to expand my caffeine free flavor palette, so I can take some of the overcaffeinated burden off my heart. I’ve had this on my wishlist for a while and got a chance to try it today. This tea is rich with red rooibos and its medicine-herbal flavor, but it is tempered with some barky, nutty honeybush. Creamy coconut is very forward and adds much of the sweetness to this blend. I have a hard time detecting the lavender when brewed, but the loose leaf certainly looks pretty with cornflowers and lavender.

Flavors: Coconut, Cream, Frosting, Nutty

Tried this one just by itself at first without any sweetener and was a little overwhelmed by the coconut. Definitely not much of a lavender taste at first, but as the brew cooled I was able to taste it more and more over the coconut. I really enjoyed it as is, but wasn’t completely in love like I thought I would be.
For my second cup I added a touch of lavender honey that I found in Boston and that made it for me. I really enjoy this tea and will probably buy a tin once I finish my sample.

I had this tea after a long evening of trying to (quietly) assemble an Ikea tv stand. It was pretty much perfect. The lavender is the first thing I tasted. I’ve never had lavender tea before, so I was pleasantly surprised. There was almost a candy flavour to it. Nice subtle hints of coconut, and the flavour of the rooibos comes through in the end, a little bitter, but I steeped for a full 7 minutes, so that wasn’t surprising. Very nice, relaxing tea. I picked up a sample size this time, but I will definitely be adding this to my regular collection.

7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp

This is a tea that has grown on me. The first couple of times that I made it, I wasn’t a fan, but I had two bags of it (one purchased, one gifted), so I figured I’d try it again. Now it’s becoming a staple during my nightly routine. This tea is mellow and not too sweet. I use lavender and chamomile lotion and room Wallflowers from Bath & Body Works to relax me and this tea helps to accomplish the same thing. :)

the first time i smelled this in a david’s tea shop in toronto, i was smitten. the lavender and coconut and sweet scent of the rooibos leaves was really appealing to me. i could have tried a cup before buying a whole tin of it, but i chose not to. tasting before buying would have saved me a few dollars and half a tin of wasted tea.

honestly, im disappointed in jessie’s tea. i keep drinking it to see if i will change my mind, but ive gone through half the tin at this point and most of the time i feel like im sipping on diluted suntan lotion. its a very perfumey, artificial tasting tea and as much as i want to love it, i just dont.

in theory, it seemed to me like a really cool combination of flavors. i like coconut, i like rooibos, and i like lavender. mixed together, as experience has sadly taught me, the result is bloody awful.

Cup of the evening, a nice way to wind down with freshly made cookies.