Jessie's Tea

Herbal Honeybush Rooibos Blend
Blue Cornflowers, Coconut, Honeybush, Lavender, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Rooibos
Coconut, Creamy, Floral, Lavender, Wood, Vanilla
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

Worth singing about
We’ll never forget the day Jessie Farrell came into our store looking for lavender tea. The red-headed country star was on a quest. She wanted something comforting, energizing and antioxidant-filled that she could drink all day long. Together, we came up with this pretty blend of lavender, rooibos, coconut and cornflowers. Try it. You’ll understand why she wrote a song about it.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Tried this one just by itself at first without any sweetener and was a little overwhelmed by the coconut. Definitely not much of a lavender taste at first, but as the brew cooled I was able to taste it more and more over the coconut. I really enjoyed it as is, but wasn’t completely in love like I thought I would be.
For my second cup I added a touch of lavender honey that I found in Boston and that made it for me. I really enjoy this tea and will probably buy a tin once I finish my sample.

I had this tea after a long evening of trying to (quietly) assemble an Ikea tv stand. It was pretty much perfect. The lavender is the first thing I tasted. I’ve never had lavender tea before, so I was pleasantly surprised. There was almost a candy flavour to it. Nice subtle hints of coconut, and the flavour of the rooibos comes through in the end, a little bitter, but I steeped for a full 7 minutes, so that wasn’t surprising. Very nice, relaxing tea. I picked up a sample size this time, but I will definitely be adding this to my regular collection.

7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp

This is a tea that has grown on me. The first couple of times that I made it, I wasn’t a fan, but I had two bags of it (one purchased, one gifted), so I figured I’d try it again. Now it’s becoming a staple during my nightly routine. This tea is mellow and not too sweet. I use lavender and chamomile lotion and room Wallflowers from Bath & Body Works to relax me and this tea helps to accomplish the same thing. :)

the first time i smelled this in a david’s tea shop in toronto, i was smitten. the lavender and coconut and sweet scent of the rooibos leaves was really appealing to me. i could have tried a cup before buying a whole tin of it, but i chose not to. tasting before buying would have saved me a few dollars and half a tin of wasted tea.

honestly, im disappointed in jessie’s tea. i keep drinking it to see if i will change my mind, but ive gone through half the tin at this point and most of the time i feel like im sipping on diluted suntan lotion. its a very perfumey, artificial tasting tea and as much as i want to love it, i just dont.

in theory, it seemed to me like a really cool combination of flavors. i like coconut, i like rooibos, and i like lavender. mixed together, as experience has sadly taught me, the result is bloody awful.

This is one of my all time favourite teas to sip in the evening. The cool, floral notes of the lavender are forefront, and perfectly complimented by the woodiness of the rooibos and the sweet, creaminess of the coconut.

Everything about this tea just makes me feel calm and happy. It’s very mellow, but still distinct and unique, and very easy to drink.

After a long weekend of road tripping, and all day in the car today, I’m so pleased to curl up on the couch with this cup.

Flavors: Coconut, Creamy, Floral, Lavender, Wood

205 °F / 96 °C 1 tsp 7 OZ / 207 ML

The only word I can use to describe this tea is MYSTERIOUS. Everything about this tea, from its smell to its taste to its ingredients is mysterious. But yet so delicious.

Flavors: Coconut, Lavender

This was exactly what I was looking for. I have so many black teas, chais, and I didn’t need another green. I have a chai rooibos that I LOVE. Rooibos is proving to be one of my favourite types of tea. However, I’ve only had strong fruity or chai flavours of rooibos so far, and I’ve wanted one that has that true woodsy, earthy taste with a subtle sweetness to it.

Jessie’s tea is just EXACTLY that! It has that great woodsy, rooibos flavour, but isn’t too overpowering from the delicious light coconut in the background. Also, I don’t find the lavender to be bad at all. I’ve never drank a lavender tea and I don’t notice anything bad about it in this one!

Beware, it is very very relaxing. The description on the website refers to it as “it’s like having your own personal spa.” They were not over exaggerating! :)

(This tea is great for me as I’m a working college student and often have trouble unwinding at night… So far it has helped a lot! So college students out there, I definitely recommend this to you… and to anyone else who is a rooibos fan!)

Flavors: Coconut, Floral, Vanilla, Wood

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 240 ML

Such a great take on Rooibos, this is one of my favorites! Each sip seems to bring something new, as the tea cools it expresses distinctly different flavors. It may be a little woody at first but give it a few moments and the ride begins, through the lavender to the coconut and finishing with the cornflower. A lovely ride from a lovely tea!

I hate hate hate this tea. It’s just hard to drink…so bitter and smells horrible!!
The funny thing that happened was my roommate left the tea steeping over night and we both thought that it tasted a bit better in the morning.
Some people love it…some hate it i guess..

175 °F / 79 °C 8 min or more

Yuck! I hated this tea, it tasted like the smell of a stinky gym bag and garbage. I passed my cup to my boyfriend who usually hates coconut things, yet he loved this tea. I honestly didn’t taste any coconut (I love coconut!) and think that it was made with too much lavender. I’m very hit or miss with rooibos based teas. This one is one I will not be getting again, bleh!