Jessie's Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Andi Marus

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

Worth singing about
We’ll never forget the day Jessie Farrell came into our store looking for lavender tea. The red-headed country star was on a quest. She wanted something comforting, energizing and antioxidant-filled that she could drink all day long. Together, we came up with this pretty blend of lavender, rooibos, coconut and cornflowers. Try it. You’ll understand why she wrote a song about it.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

The only word I can use to describe this tea is MYSTERIOUS. Everything about this tea, from its smell to its taste to its ingredients is mysterious. But yet so delicious.

Flavors: Coconut, Lavender

This was exactly what I was looking for. I have so many black teas, chais, and I didn’t need another green. I have a chai rooibos that I LOVE. Rooibos is proving to be one of my favourite types of tea. However, I’ve only had strong fruity or chai flavours of rooibos so far, and I’ve wanted one that has that true woodsy, earthy taste with a subtle sweetness to it.

Jessie’s tea is just EXACTLY that! It has that great woodsy, rooibos flavour, but isn’t too overpowering from the delicious light coconut in the background. Also, I don’t find the lavender to be bad at all. I’ve never drank a lavender tea and I don’t notice anything bad about it in this one!

Beware, it is very very relaxing. The description on the website refers to it as “it’s like having your own personal spa.” They were not over exaggerating! :)

(This tea is great for me as I’m a working college student and often have trouble unwinding at night… So far it has helped a lot! So college students out there, I definitely recommend this to you… and to anyone else who is a rooibos fan!)

Flavors: Coconut, Floral, Vanilla, Wood

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 240 ML

Such a great take on Rooibos, this is one of my favorites! Each sip seems to bring something new, as the tea cools it expresses distinctly different flavors. It may be a little woody at first but give it a few moments and the ride begins, through the lavender to the coconut and finishing with the cornflower. A lovely ride from a lovely tea!

I hate hate hate this tea. It’s just hard to drink…so bitter and smells horrible!!
The funny thing that happened was my roommate left the tea steeping over night and we both thought that it tasted a bit better in the morning.
Some people love it…some hate it i guess..

175 °F / 79 °C 8 min or more

Yuck! I hated this tea, it tasted like the smell of a stinky gym bag and garbage. I passed my cup to my boyfriend who usually hates coconut things, yet he loved this tea. I honestly didn’t taste any coconut (I love coconut!) and think that it was made with too much lavender. I’m very hit or miss with rooibos based teas. This one is one I will not be getting again, bleh!

If Hot Coconut were a beverage, in the same way Hot Chocolate is, this would be a perfectly delicious example. The sweet, thick coconut flavor rounds out the cup and ensures that the Rooibos doesn’t taste tart and watery, as it sometimes can.
I’d recommend making a huge pot on a cold winter evening just for yourself.

I enjoyed this tea very much. I kinda fell in love with this. I kept thinking how sweet and how yummythis is. I actually crave this tea and i just add a bit of honey or German rock sugar and it tastesso good.

I like coconut and I like lavender. I never really thought of lavender in a tea but this combo works for me.
I like the smell as well as the taste of this tea.
It is also supposed to be a calming tea because of the lavender.

If coconut and lavender got married, this tea would be their baby. The rooibos is a perfect base for the fragrant lavender. This tea is a fantastic balance and I don’t know what I would do without it.

The lavender, makes it so soothing, it’s a great tea if you need to relax and unwind.

Has a strong lavender scent and flavour with a coconut aftertaste. Might taste better with sugar added.