Fruit Herbal Blend
Artificial, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Citrus Fruits, Cloves, Coconut, Ginger, Honey, Lemon, Lemongrass, Orange, Pepper, Pineapple, Smooth, Spicy, Spices, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

Your new obsession

In a world of temptation, this tisane stands out. It’s a delicately spicy blend of lemongrass, red pepper, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, pineapple, orange peel and coconut. So exotic, so inviting, so warming. And as spring progresses into summer, you’ll find that it’s a refreshingly different iced tea. Try it with a touch of manuka honey for a truly exotic experience. Caffeine-free. (MK Kosher)

Ingredients: Lemongrass, pink peppercorn, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, pineapple, orange peel, coconut, natural flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This is my favourite tea from DAVIDsTEA – ever. If I could make this into a perfume/scent for my body, I would. If I could buy a shampoo or body wash that smelled like this – would.

I love the spice of the peppercorns, and the smoothness of the coconut and lemongrass. They announced they were retiring it 1 month after I had discovered the company. I ran and bought 250g which I am hoarding. I emailed them to express my disappointment and received a “better stock up then” email. Grr…

Once a week I enjoy this tea – hot or iced, weather depending. It’s the perfect hot tea for a rainy day or the perfect iced tea after a long run.

Tonight I served it hot – brewed a whole pot for myself and will spend the next few hours sipping and reading online.

Flavors: Artificial, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Citrus Fruits, Cloves, Coconut, Ginger, Honey, Lemon, Lemongrass, Orange, Pepper, Pineapple, Smooth, Spicy

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 40 OZ / 1182 ML

Thank you, Kittylovestea, for a sample of this :)!

This tea tastes of lemongrass with a hint of spice. It has just the right mixture and I like it :). It’s one of those teas I was thinking about trying but never got around to, and now it’s gone. Booo….

Flavors: Lemon, Spicy

Boiling 8 min or more

From the EU TTB – Round 3

Final cup of the evening yesterday. This is an interesting blend; a sort of tropical chai. I rather like chai, so I decided it couldn’t hurt to give it a go. Warming is good on a cold night, and the tropical element might remind me of summer even though that is now a distant memory. I used 1 tsp of leaf, and gave it 4.5 minutes in boiling water. The resulting liquor is a pale-ish yellow, and smells deliciously of cardamom and lemon.

To taste, the main flavour is decidedly lemongrass. That surprised me a little, as I thought the selection of (rather strong) spices might have overpowered grassy, hay-like lemongrass completely. Not so. The flavour is actually quite gentle, and the sweet, lightly citrus flavour of the lemongrass is a significant player here. After the initial herbal of the lemongrass comes caradmon, a tiny bit of clove, and a warming hit of pepper. Finally, in the aftertaste, this one takes on a creaminess that I can only assume is the coconut, although I can’t really taste coconut as such. Neither can I taste pineapple, which makes me a little sad.

Drinking this one is putting me in mind of Thai food, which is pretty much always a good thing in my book. I wish I could taste more fruit, but the lemongrass/chai/cream combination is a pleasant one. It’s an interesting herbal, but I have to admit to feeling a touch underwhelmed. I’d built myself up for tropical amazingness, and it didn’t really quite deliver. It’s not a bad tea, though, and I’ve rated it accordingly.

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 1 tsp

I love cardamon and have been trying out several herbals that contain it. This one is okay. It’s not great but it also isn’t bad. You don’t really taste much more than spiciness (from the cloves, cinnamon and peppercorns) with some hints of sweetness. I was hoping for something more lemony but it’ll do.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Cloves, Spices, Sweet

This is a very mild flavored tea. There are muted flavors of lemon and a little warmth from the spices. It is not my favorite tea, but I think it would be an enjoyable tea for when I am a bit under the weather.

This one has so mkany flavours in it that I’m honestly not quite sure what to make of it. I don’t think I steeped it long enough, as the flavour was a bit more milder than what I was expecting. I wished it had more pineapple, though! I love pineapple-infused teas.

This tea is alright, but don’t buy 100g like I did. I have had half of that in the year I’ve had it. I feel like I could have got something that I really did enjoy more. I will give it the credit for being spicy yet I find sometimes it is tart, due to the lemongrass. Okay, maybe not the worst tea, but not worthy of 100g.

I have been an avid tea drinker since I was wee. I must have about 85 different loose leaf teas in my pantry and I drink them non-stop.

When I came across Exotica, it was love at first sight… literally! The look of this tea is divine. The smell and taste are just as good.

It is one of my top 5 teas by far. It is soothing and spiced to perfection. I am not one to drink herbal teas hot (I usually prefer them iced) but this one is the only exception.

It has a sort of chai after-taste. I try to drink this tea at least once a day!

205 °F / 96 °C

I never thought Exotica would be anything special. It doesn’t have any particularly interesting ingredients, but the taste somehow manages to be out of this world!

This is probably one of my favorite iced teas at David’s tea; Hence the headline “your new obsession” on top if the tea’s description. I tasted the lemongrass right away with particular spice, which is the cinnamon and cloves along with a hint of cardamom.

I don’t find his tea spicy at all; the peppercorns don’t make much of a difference. I couldn’t even tell they were in there

It’s really fantastic; I never would have thought that all those flavors could go so well together! I would definitely recommend it to anyone! For example, my mom HATES cloves, but she loved this tea, so drink up because you won’t regret it!

Day 19 of my Advent Calendar, i’m behind a little catching up today.

Dry Leaves I’m picking up cinnamon clove lemon coconut smells like a vacation!

Steeped i smell lemon cardamom cinnamon clove and coconut, the liqueur is a lovely lemon yellow color.

Time to taste: Cardamom, lemon, clove, the cardamom is overwhelming everything, the tea leaves a sweetness on the tongue thats nice i think that’s from the lemon, and lastly i get the coconut…this tea is not for me reminds me of the coco chai rooibos that i can’t stand

not rating this because i’m biased but if you like coco chai rooibos i’ll imagine you’ll like this too