Exotica

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From DAVIDsTEA

Your new obsession

In a world of temptation, this tisane stands out. It’s a delicately spicy blend of lemongrass, red pepper, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, pineapple, orange peel and coconut. So exotic, so inviting, so warming. And as spring progresses into summer, you’ll find that it’s a refreshingly different iced tea. Try it with a touch of manuka honey for a truly exotic experience. Caffeine-free. (MK Kosher)

Ingredients: Lemongrass, pink peppercorn, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, pineapple, orange peel, coconut, natural flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This is a very mild flavored tea. There are muted flavors of lemon and a little warmth from the spices. It is not my favorite tea, but I think it would be an enjoyable tea for when I am a bit under the weather.

This one has so mkany flavours in it that I’m honestly not quite sure what to make of it. I don’t think I steeped it long enough, as the flavour was a bit more milder than what I was expecting. I wished it had more pineapple, though! I love pineapple-infused teas.

This tea is alright, but don’t buy 100g like I did. I have had half of that in the year I’ve had it. I feel like I could have got something that I really did enjoy more. I will give it the credit for being spicy yet I find sometimes it is tart, due to the lemongrass. Okay, maybe not the worst tea, but not worthy of 100g.

I have been an avid tea drinker since I was wee. I must have about 85 different loose leaf teas in my pantry and I drink them non-stop.

When I came across Exotica, it was love at first sight… literally! The look of this tea is divine. The smell and taste are just as good.

It is one of my top 5 teas by far. It is soothing and spiced to perfection. I am not one to drink herbal teas hot (I usually prefer them iced) but this one is the only exception.

It has a sort of chai after-taste. I try to drink this tea at least once a day!

205 °F / 96 °C

I never thought Exotica would be anything special. It doesn’t have any particularly interesting ingredients, but the taste somehow manages to be out of this world!

This is probably one of my favorite iced teas at David’s tea; Hence the headline “your new obsession” on top if the tea’s description. I tasted the lemongrass right away with particular spice, which is the cinnamon and cloves along with a hint of cardamom.

I don’t find his tea spicy at all; the peppercorns don’t make much of a difference. I couldn’t even tell they were in there

It’s really fantastic; I never would have thought that all those flavors could go so well together! I would definitely recommend it to anyone! For example, my mom HATES cloves, but she loved this tea, so drink up because you won’t regret it!

Day 19 of my Advent Calendar, i’m behind a little catching up today.

Dry Leaves I’m picking up cinnamon clove lemon coconut smells like a vacation!

Steeped i smell lemon cardamom cinnamon clove and coconut, the liqueur is a lovely lemon yellow color.

Time to taste: Cardamom, lemon, clove, the cardamom is overwhelming everything, the tea leaves a sweetness on the tongue thats nice i think that’s from the lemon, and lastly i get the coconut…this tea is not for me reminds me of the coco chai rooibos that i can’t stand

not rating this because i’m biased but if you like coco chai rooibos i’ll imagine you’ll like this too

I love this tea – it tastes like vacation. I wish they hadn’t stopped selling it when spring ended.

Can’t say I like this one.

This tea reminds me so much of lemon sugar cookies! Soft and sweet. Doesn’t need anything to add to it. Really super pleasant. Its tropical without being over the top, if you understand. Although I think it is supposed to be more of a tropical taste, it reminds me much more of Christmas.

Nice! With all these spicy combination and the perfect flavour of the lemongrass it’s like a sweet and sour lemon flavour, almost a hot spicy lemonade. Kind of hard to explain. It’s just this tart and sweet fruity lemon tea, a great addition to any tea collection. Just don;t steep it too long or the lemon takes over!